They fought for our freedom

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: They fought for our freedom

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Today is Vimy Ridge Day.

That's all I'm saying as I posted slightly more on CBC, nothing offensive, and got
CONTENT DELETED.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bb49 wrote:Today is Vimy Ridge Day.

That's all I'm saying as I posted slightly more on CBC, nothing offensive, and got
CONTENT DELETED.

Mind tell us what you posted?

Having just been to Vimy Ridge in June of last year, the images are still fresh in my mind. Every Canadian should make the pilgrimage at some point, to fully grasp the sacrifice and the effort that went in to securing that ridge. Another fun fact - when the Germans counter-attacked in the spring of 1918 as part of their last gasp, they deliberately avoided areas of the line that they knew were defended by Canadians. They determined that their losses would be too high if they tried, compared to other, "weaker" parts of the line defended by other allied forces. The Canadians scared the living poop out of the Germans. Man, that's something to be proud of for sure.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

My comment went pretty much like tnis:
Today is Vimy Ridge Day. I wonder if Justin will comment about it

That was it.
Got a number of up votes along with a couple of negative comments (huh?), then that was it.

Anyways, on a more patriotic note, this is a day that is very personal to me, because my father was at Vimy Ridge. 4th Division, 10th Infantry Brigade, 47th Battalion, out of New Westminster.

I have a family portrait with him (18) and his brother (14) both in their army uniforms, taken in 1915.
His brother got sent home from Halifax when they found out his age.

My father never talked about the war, other then to state very emphatically, thst I should think twice before putting on a uniform for my country. He was very bitter about the way they were treated, especially in the earlier years.

Unfortunately I was not able to get to Vimy Ridge. Maybe one day.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

bb49 wrote:My comment went pretty much like tnis:
Today is Vimy Ridge Day. I wonder if Justin will comment about it

That was it.

Sounds about right for CBC's totally unbiased moderating, as usual. What a joke. Do people who say anything about Scheer or other political leaders get the same treatment from their mods, or is it just comments about Justin that get immediately smoked?

I wasn't able to see Justin's entire monologue today but I do believe that he did make some sort of reference to Vimy Ridge if I'm not mistaken. When I was visiting the monument and reading all the names of the Canadians killed at Vimy Ridge I noticed that there were two Trudeaus listed. I wondered if they were related in any way to Justin. I know his dad got of out of WW2 but maybe some of his earlier ancestors fought there. Whoever they were related to, I salute them and thank them deeply for their sacrifice.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Yes, Pierre wasn't in World War II. Maybe he had bone spurs or something.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Pierre ripped around Quebec in a Nazi uniform during WWII mocking our soldiers who were fighting for our freedom.

The Trudeaus have always hated our military personnel.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Pierre ripped around Quebec in a Nazi uniform during WWII mocking our soldiers who were fighting for our freedom.

The Trudeaus have always hated our military personnel.

I was watching the news tonight and there's Junior going on about Canada's bravest generation (the veterans) being in these care homes and under threat of the virus.
I wonder if he thinks his father is included in that generation?

#StandUpToJewishHate
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Trudeau, like his father, divided Canada. Easier to RULE than to GOVERN. Huge difference. Neither one are/were 'governors'. They see themselves as rulers, kings. Most narcissists do.
I will follow a government that is fair, that has all Canada and Canadians in its governance. Not this sack of :cuss: government.
This government is full of hypocrites and traitors. Treason is a method to these idiots. This government is about Quebec and Ontario, that is their 'Kanada".
You see the contempt JT shows our vets?? Those that protected and continue to protect Canada? Those very folks dying by the thousands in those death camps called care homes. Those very folks living on the street right now in fear, old, aging sick. Yeah, this was the generation that stormed the beaches, shed blood, and then rebuilt Canada!! SO THAT SOB COULD GET RICH AND THUMB HIS NOSE AT IT!!!!!???? I think not! So that he could divide this great country and give it to a greedy FN who would see it be broken and worthless!!??
People Powered Government-say yes to an overthrow near you!
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

This was written by a Canadian who 'gets it'. There is no excuse! Trudeau is a traitor and should be tried for treason against Canada!!

I CONSIDER THIS A MISCARRIAGE of JUSTICE !

Canadian Soldiers.
Part of our Canadian Armed Forces. .........
This is how we treat them
Young men and women, as young as 17, from all parts of our country,
Serve in the Canadian Armed Forces for up to 19 years, risking their lives & limbs,
Protecting our freedom, and don’t qualify for a pension.

I’ll say it again “ don’t qualify for a pension “

They must serve a minimum 20 years and then only get a percentage of their pay on Retirement, 2% for each year served, up to a maximum of 70% after 35 years of service
While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines
Of the Nation's Capital, protected by these same men and women,
And receive a golden pension .... After serving only two terms.(minimum 6 years)
It just does not make any sense!!
In times of crisis these same soldiers have their pay frozen,
by these same MPs, while for as example; during this pandemic, our liberal politician’s gave themselves a raise, and imposed an economy killing carbon tax
( the only country in the world to raise taxes during the pandemic)

And then there’s the equipment issue, instead of ensuring that our soldiers have the best available
Our politicians go out and buy used subs from England, this government is buying old fighter jets from Australia which are the same vintage as the ones we will soon retire, *bleep*..."

How long will Canada take this garbage from these idiots??
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Well, looking at the goings on, not many people really care that so many laid their lives down so you can enjoy the freedom to protest.
To bad not enough people believe in democracy anymore. They need to be led like sheeples, by the nose, all the while being told, dont worry, the slaughter wont hurt a bit.
Go ahead and protest Black lives matter.
What about your grandparents living in these hell holes called care homes? Do they matter?
What about all those dying right now of Covid or whatever the hell it is now? Guess they dont.
I guess your democracy doesn't either.
What about your right to safety and peace? The police forces across NA are being handcuffed. Anarchy will rein. All you whiners and criers haven't a clue. Go ahead, limit policing.
Call a nurse to a crack head freaking out. Sure okdokie. Call a social worker to talk a dude from jumping off a roof..see how that works or send a priest to plead for peace at a gun fight between gang bangers...
If I were a cop right now i would just stay home. If Im called for service I would tell them to call a baker.
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

bb49 wrote:Today is Vimy Ridge Day.

CONTENT DELETED.

CBC is all about boy wonder and his UN propaganda. CBC should be defunded! Trudeau is a treasonous sob and treats our vets and seniors like fodder. He is a traitor to Canada for letting another nation attack and go unpunished!! He has sullied the memories of all those who have sacrificed for the freedom Canada enjoys!!
Through his actions, Trudeau has made our police forces null and void!! Our army, once proud and strong is a joke! Canada is open for anyone to invade with that useless fop in charge!
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/30 ... xit-leader

All for it! I'm done with trudeau and his ilk! Canada makes them rich beyond rich with her bounty and this how they treat Canada?? Trudeau allows an attack on my country and attacks the industry responsible for his wealth. What a treasonous *bleep*.
Im a patriot through and through and will shed blood as my ancestors did to keep CANADA free, but i will not be dictated to by a treasonous traitorous piece of rich crap like Trudeau and his buddies!
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

crankster wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/303753/Former-Peace-River-MP-Jay-Hill-named-interim-Wexit-leader

All for it! I'm done with trudeau and his ilk! Canada makes them rich beyond rich with her bounty and this how they treat Canada?? Trudeau allows an attack on my country and attacks the industry responsible for his wealth. What a treasonous *bleep*.
Im a patriot through and through and will shed blood as my ancestors did to keep CANADA free, but i will not be dictated to by a treasonous traitorous piece of rich *bleep* like Trudeau and his buddies!

Your ancestors never fought to keep Canada free, you’ve never experienced a dictatorship.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Congratulations Sir on your 100th Birthday, thank you very much for your service.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/31 ... l-Saturday
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”