Thou Shalt Not Kill

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Thou Shalt Not Kill

Post by Thinktank »

Remember her? The wicked woman. Look how she laughed after murdering Ghadafy.
She would have won that election, but she broke the sixth commandment.

Trump also broke the sixth commandment. That's Soliemani on Pence's head, returning the favour
for what USA did to him - and letting everyone know - Trump would have won the election,
but he broke a big commandment.

You think people will ever learn?

discuss

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Thou Shalt Not Kill

Post by 1nick »

Thou shall not murder.
I know a few people I could kill and have a pleasant nights sleep after completing the task.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Funny how the god of the Bible orders thou shalt not kill but then orders the Israelites to commit genocide of the Midinates, Canaanites and numerous other people. Just one of the numerous contradictions of the Bible.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

capleton wrote:Funny how the god of the Bible orders thou shalt not kill but then orders the Israelites to commit genocide of the Midinates, Canaanites and numerous other people. Just one of the numerous contradictions of the Bible.

Whenever translating is done there is usually loses, in this case the actual closes word in the english language is murder not kill.

You shall not murder
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

So genocide isn't murder?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

capleton wrote:So genocide isn't murder?

I guess dropping 1 bomb and wiping out city people, would then fall under genocide as well. We know of a country that did this twice within days of each other. Wait a minute they were at war with each other, then never mind.

btw I was just pointing out poor translating of a language.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”