Sex shop mobbed with customers after Trump press conference

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Sex shop mobbed with customers after Trump press conference

Post by oneh2obabe »

You can't make these headlines up. On the bright side - business has quadrupled.

The owner of an adult bookstore says business is booming since the Trump campaign’s surprise presser at the neighboring Four Seasons — a small landscaping business nestled in an industrial corridor on the outskirts of Philadelphia.

The campaign’s apparent mix-up with the upscale Four Seasons Hotel provided plenty of laughs on social media and has proven to be quite profitable for the Fantasy Island sex shop, according to owner Bernie D’Angelo.

The business says it has since quadrupled its sales of adult toys, books and other items that are now “selling like hot cakes.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 04507.html
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Sex shop mobbed with customers after Trump press confere

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Nov 10th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Sex shop mobbed with customers after Trump press confere

Post by stuphoto »

Trump did campaign on improving business relationship and actually inadvertently did help out.

As long as the four seasons landscape didn't mind the Trump campaign using their parking lot I actually think it was a nice location.
Wide open giving everyone enough social distancing space.
However I don't know if they had access to the bathrooms or even an electrical outlet.
It would have sucked with nasty weather.

Return to “Grab Bag”