Window Replacement

Business and professional recommendations.
W105
Guru

Re: Window Replacement

Post by W105 »

^^ my husband got a set of high end bath tub taps for our soaker tub from a well known plumbing place here for $150...they were going for $1000...there's many suppliers that have a boneyard clearance section..

and there's many certified Tradesmen offering services on FB...you would be surprised how many people now use FB marketplace when they are looking for a service..
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It amazes me how fast things will sell on marketplace.

I have sold items in as little as 15 min.

Price it right and they will come. :up:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jlabute wrote:We received a quote for two exterior doors from 'Centra' in Victoria who contract for Home Depot. Our quote came in at $8700 minus a discount to $7500. We thought, holeeeee moleeee Batman, is that what doors cost these days, with a discount? We then checked two other companies for quotes. A certain kelowna company uses the same catalog as Centra and they quoted us on the exact same two doors with installation (and I mean exact) which came in at $3975. SO, do some companies markup stuff up? Yup, for sure.
Mind you, these are $1500 doors with exotic locks so installation is not the bulk of the cost. Centra was just about double the cost.

Could you send me a pm as to who gave you the lower price. I think some of these companies throw highballs. I could do it myself if I had my right hand man, I'm a lefty!!

Thanks.

Return to “Referrals”