in depth explanation... of the "HEY"s well, here goes.....

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
jctrucker777
Fledgling

in depth explanation... of the "HEY"s well, here goes.....

Post by jctrucker777 »

Matthew 10:27 “what you hear in the ear, proclaim from the rooftops”

When I was in prison around the time, I turned around, NEW ME, to come follow Christ, and be apart of the church, I heard a voice LITERALLY, IN MY EAR(not a voice in my head) “heyy Paul” in a tiny little squeaky neon green man voice JUST THEN, RIGHT AFTER I HEARD: “PAAUUULLLL!” IN A GROUP OF VOICES IN PERFECT UNITY IN THE SAME TONE SAVE THE WORLD!!!

(THE CHURCH AND BIBLE/JESUS IS VERY MUCH SO 200% HUMANITY RELATED)

IM NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER RESPOND OR PAY ANY ATTENTION OF THEY DON’T start with/SAY “PAUL” STRICKTLY (this is my best trying to explain this) it means they are or are being "disobedient to LOVE (God)

It has to do with, the FACT, that I am highly religious, and a official faithful servant of the church, and most people are not,
It has to do with, the topic of team and THE OPPOSITE OF CHRIST:---- (selfish ambition), the bible is verymuch so about uniting the world together as 1/team/humanity etc etc kind of thing.. THE “HEYS” (being the worse)”His, How are yous” are not being completely straight either(being lesser/the lesser risk enemy an danger) after a while, they say, “F! Humanity!” in their own little ways

And the old saying “don’t talk to strangers” THEY WILL AND CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE, EXPLOIT, WRONG etc etc
It also has to do with it being very very turbulent times

Also people are being tested tried tempted by THE DEVIL(money) 247/365 and peoples composure (which is contagious and rubs off on others) people give in, break, snap, fall, slip etc etc etc IT MEANS THEY ARE TEMPTED TOO (to sin)

And to tell you the truth, “the spirit of the air controls that person, has control, power, sway, to do its individual will” “those who are disobedient to God (love)”

THEY WILL ALSO THROW A PERSON OFF BALANCE

AND THEY ARE BAD FOR BUISNESS, CHURCH AND THE ECONOMY kind of business. To 1’s An individual, personal success (some of this page is slightly inaccurate)

AND MOST OF THE TIME, THEY DON’T MEAN THE DAMMAGE THEY DO
jctrucker777
Fledgling

Re: in depth explanation... of the "HEY"s well, here goes.

Post by jctrucker777 »

What Ive learned is, that, as I try to STAND, (doing the will of God) 247365, there are and were, peoples and things, that didn’t help that fact at all. They are 200% the reasons to my and everyone elses “fallings, slips “ (sin/mistakes)

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”