Threatening papers on poles in Vernon (Language Warning)

Omnitheo
Guru

Threatening papers on poles in Vernon (Language Warning)

Post by Omnitheo »

Saw this on reddit, someone found this on a pole in Vernon

I wasn't aware Jefferson had any living children. Least of all sons.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
BC Landlord
Guru

Re: Threatening papers on poles in Vernon (Language Warning)

Post by BC Landlord »

Although, I don't support snitching on your neighbors, this is a bit on a crazy side. :200:
There is so much divisions nowadays over everything, that common sense often takes the back seat.
outtawind
Fledgling

Post by outtawind »

Since when did not wearing a mask become "acting like normal human beings"?

vast majority of the community comprehends that the miniscule gesture of wearing a mask is not harmful to the wearer. vast majority isn't crying about it, walking around with signs, taping threatening letters to neighborhood telephone poles.

Astonishing some folks need to fuss over this like sulking toddlers. Also, very impressive actually - imagine having so little challenge in your life that you think wearing a mask is an affront on your rights as a human being! [icon_lol2.gif]
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Why do I get the feeling they were posted by some middle aged overweight balding dude living in his parents basement that couldn't throw a punch even after watching a 10minute instructional video on youtube? It's been my experience that overly intimidating anonymous messages like this are written by just such people.

There's no doubt the IQ is super low - you have to be pretty dumb to think it's possible to assemble such a list. Responders don't say who called to report the rule breaking.

My 1st reaction to reading that was a strong desire to report the author for something. Am I the only one?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I wonder what their forum name is
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Dear Sons of Jefferson:

While I don't agree with snitching on neighbours, but y'all "Sons" can just go and :cuss: right off you inbred hicks :smt045
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

I do love how the nutcases in Canada, and on many of the forum threads, all closely identify with the US to the point of being seriously confused as to where they live. He/she/zhe probably also screams about our "constitutional rights" being trodden upon while referring to the American constitution and the various amendments.

:cuss: losers.

Go back to crying about the election being stolen from Trump.
You and 71 others Like this post
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

LANDM wrote:I do love how the nutcases in Canada, and on many of the forum threads, all closely identify with the US to the point of being seriously confused as to where they live. He/she/zhe probably also screams about our "constitutional rights" being trodden upon while referring to the American constitution and the various amendments.

:cuss: losers.

Go back to crying about the election being stolen from Trump.
To be fair this is a universal issue, most people when they talk about cultural politics and issues of ethnicity, race, etc, here in Canada don't know anything about the specific Canadian history and are just applying American issues up here without any appreciation of nuance.

Ignorance knows no side of the aisle, it is cheap and abundant everywhere, especially the self satisfied variety like these idiots.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Ignorance, over confidence, and inflated ego's are the bane of North American society these days.

Too many people think they're smarter, that everyone else is stupid, and that they know all of the information. When the reality is that they know very little, they're not qualified, and their research is based on forum posts and facebook articles.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Omnitheo wrote:I wonder what their forum name is
Forum name?..........from what you read on hear for so many topics I would say forum NAME'S would be more accurate.

If somebody has no problem being a "rat" during Covid...........rest assured they have always been a "rat" ........and will continue to be after Covid.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 10th, 2020, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Potentially libellous
"Don't take criticism from someone you wouldn't go to for advice!"

Return to “North Okanagan”