Liberals' carbon tax explained and debunked

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Liberals' carbon tax explained and debunked

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Another 50¢ per liter for gasoline and your home heating costs will double. That's the bottom line.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
featfan
Guru

Re: Liberals' carbon tax explained and debunked

Post by featfan »

https://twitter.com/gddub/status/1342623097170632704

1st comment from the video
it would be funny if it weren't true
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

a tax in the name of an apocalyptic fairy tale. And enough gullible fools believe it's true, and so they don't complain about this obvious rape and pillage. Talk about the perfect crime!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Another 50¢ per liter for gasoline and your home heating costs will double. That's the bottom line.

the Idea is to get rid of carbon based fuels . :smt045

Im upset that the libs wont go far enough , fast enough. this is real a con lite plan . jt is more rightwing than erin could dream of .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

indianlarry66 wrote:
the Idea is to get rid of carbon based fuels . :smt045
But for what purpose?? It makes no sense.
Im upset that the libs wont go far enough , fast enough. .
Fast enough to do what? Cause millions of people to die of starvation? What does this even mean? Why the desire to cause mass human suffering for absolutely no benefit to anyone? It's just downright evil too.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ol goat
Fledgling

Post by ol goat »

I use between 500-600 litres of diesel a day driving appox 1000+ km per day delivering food and other items and I'm sure that the extra costs of these taxes wont affect the costs of everyone's food in the least *sarcasm*. I'm looking at between 250-300
$ per day that the consumer is going paying for. And with thousands of trucks on the road, those costs to everyone are going to mount up fast.
Electric trucks don't recharge fast enough or go near far enough or be built in enough numbers to begin to replace the thousands of trucks on the road now let alone replace new trucks on order
You only get one chance to use TODAY wisely otherwise it becomes yesterday and it’s gone
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

indianlarry66 wrote: Im upset that the libs wont go far enough , fast enough. this is real a con lite plan . jt is more rightwing than erin could dream of .
If so then jt had better start having hydrogen stations built fast.

Because there is no way in hell I will be purchasing EV.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by ckil »

Anyone who votes this standard of living destroyer into office again needs to get their heads checked.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

I can't believe some of the clueless posters in this forum that Don't understand the ramifications of this.
If you think maybe because you don't drive you won't be affected, You got another thing coming
. Every commodity will go up in price and not just the minimum amount to cover the extra cost of fuel. It'll go up a little more than that to cover their arses for the shipping.. you think you're sweet old grandma and Grandad who served in the war barely scraping by now are going to enjoy this in their Golden Years. Think about that for a minute before you willy-nilly just say" yeah that's a great idea let's do it , we should have done it sooner." I mean honestly give your head a shake
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

ol goat wrote:I use between 500-600 litres of diesel a day driving appox 1000+ km per day delivering food and other items and I'm sure that the extra costs of these taxes wont affect the costs of everyone's food in the least *sarcasm*. I'm looking at between 250-300
$ per day that the consumer is going paying for. And with thousands of trucks on the road, those costs to everyone are going to mount up fast.
Electric trucks don't recharge fast enough or go near far enough or be built in enough numbers to begin to replace the thousands of trucks on the road now let alone replace new trucks on order
It's this kind of garbage "thinking" - adding taxes onto the already huge burden of society's poor people who are just trying to survive our cold winters and get from A to B without breaking the bank - that are labeled "progressive" policies by halfwits and liars. This kind of stupidity isn't "progressive" by any stretch of the imagination, it's just pure thievery and pure evil in action. It's the work of truly horrible people, who hate the poor. It's gross, and it's awful. These people shouldn't be in power, they shouldn't even be managing lemonade stands.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Trudeau is just acting on the “Secret Report.” Even after sixteen years, it’s so secret that only the truly progressive among us even know that it happened.
A secret report, suppressed by US defence chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a ‘Siberian’ climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world.

The document predicts that abrupt climate change could bring the planet to the edge of anarchy as countries develop a nuclear threat to defend and secure dwindling food, water and energy supplies. The threat to global stability vastly eclipses that of terrorism, say the few experts privy to its contents.

‘Disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,’ concludes the Pentagon analysis. ‘Once again, warfare would define human life.’
As part of the global “Great Reset/Build Back Better” initiative, Trudeau’s Liberals know that they will have to impose food, water and energy shortages on millions of Canadians in order to mitigate the food, water and energy shortages that the world suffered last year as a result of the ‘Science is Settled’ apocalypse wrought by climate change.

This is what real progressive leadership looks like. :dash:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

And Trudeau is confiscating my deer rifle and doubling the cost to heat my vegetable greenhouse so that I can't provide food for my family. He wants us dependent on the state for food, just like in his favourite communist countries.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Gone_Fishin wrote: And Trudeau is confiscating my deer rifle and doubling the cost to heat my vegetable greenhouse so that I can't provide food for my family. He wants us dependent on the state for food, just like in his favourite communist countries.
You could purchase a hobby farm and raise your own beef, pork and chicken. Oh yes, have good size garden... may I suggest root cellar/cold storage not frozen.

btw on our farm we had 2 large deep freezer full of meat, vegetables and fruit. When parents downsized to hobby farm this didn’t change.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

GordonH wrote:
You could purchase a hobby farm and raise your own beef, pork and chicken. Oh yes, have good size garden... may I suggest root cellar/cold storage not frozen.

btw on our farm we had 2 large deep freezer full of meat, vegetables and fruit. When parents downsized to hobby farm this didn’t change.
Or, and hear me out on this, we could dump Justin and his Castro-lovin' bud Jagmeet, and bring in a government that kills this STUPID tax and who doesn't hate poor people! How about that?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: You could purchase a hobby farm and raise your own beef, pork and chicken. Oh yes, have good size garden... may I suggest root cellar/cold storage not frozen.

The Green Barbarian wrote: Or, and hear me out on this, we could dump Justin and his Castro-lovin' bud Jagmeet, and bring in a government that kills this STUPID tax and who doesn't hate poor people! How about that?
Hopefully the next federal election goes better then the last one did, unfortunately that may not happen until 2023. It’s highly doubtful Jagmeet will wake up any time soon.

Return to “Canada”