Democratic Right to know both sides of story

chaoticlife

Democratic Right to know both sides of story

Post by chaoticlife »

This new world that we live in where we are only allowed to know one side of the story, is very unsettling. I think it is shameful that every MSM in NA, is being heavily censored by BigPharma and being told what they can, and if they can report anything accurately. The noose around every Canadians neck is being pulled tighter, whether you chose to believe it or not. Reflect on what your life was like over a year ago, where you had freedom to travel, freedom to hug, freedom to love, freedom to be with others, freedom to breath air, freedom to chose rights over your own body....
Now we live in complete terror of a virus, that we have to be programmed 24/7, 365 days of the year to know about, which is the first time in man's history this has ever been done and yet when you go on the government website, the numbers just do not add up to the fear they are spreading.
I was skeptical till we learnt a first hand story of a dear friend diagnosed 2 years ago with terminal stage 4 bladder cancer, and then recently with stage 4 brain cancer. He was literally in the hospital, where they were trying to save his life by removing the tutor, when he passed away. Take a guess what he died of.... This should be a wake up call to everyone. The government and the medical authorities are not in this for your health. There really is an agenda. And I feel compelled to spread the information to as many people as possible because more are going to die from the lies they are telling us.
Already MSM is reporting deaths such as our friend, falsely, and numerous deaths from the injection not at all, so it is my hope that Castanet has the fortitude to post his article and at least let people make their own informed decisions.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-the- ... -concerns/

Return to “Canada”