A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
cyruslosco66
Banned

A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by cyruslosco66 »

The reason why i think this should go here is simple , as Ka-el said in a different thread , a big part of this is a failure of education , which has lead to millions not knowing what reality is .

The conservative movement on turtle island , is at a crossroads , chose to head back towards a more reagenesk type ideology or head str8 over a cliff and stay with trumpism ?
the reason its at a crossroads is because the libs right now have the power to change alot of things which i wont get into just yet but rest assured , things will change just like they did after 9/11.
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Sparki55
Guru

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:The reason why i think this should go here is simple , as Ka-el said in a different thread , a big part of this is a failure of education , which has lead to millions not knowing what reality is .
So the reason that you are writing here is to tell us there is a failure of education and millions don't know what reality is.
indianlarry66 wrote: The conservative movement on turtle island , is at a crossroads , chose to head back towards a more reagenesk type ideology or head str8 over a cliff and stay with trumpism ?
the reason its at a crossroads is because the libs right now have the power to change alot of things which i wont get into just yet but rest assured , things will change just like they did after 9/11.
Then you say that the reason the conservatives are at some crossroad is that liberals have great amounts of power to change many things all.

Yup, I have zero ideas what this ramble is about. Please educate my terrorist supporter brain since I'm clearly too uneducated to keep up with your advanced writing.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

lol big ideas sometimes take alot of typing to explain but more simply , if the conservatives dont wise up and forget about everything trump , the libs like biden and jt will be in power for decades . unless of course my ndp can gain more support .
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:lol big ideas sometimes take alot of typing to explain but more simply , if the conservatives dont wise up and forget about everything trump , the libs like biden and jt will be in power for decades . unless of course my ndp can gain more support .
*removed*

We also have our own elections here and our own politicians. We don't have a Trump to worry about here in Canada. That fact you compare Trump to our conservates here in Canada shows how little you know about conservatives in Canada.
Last edited by ferri on Jan 8th, 2021, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

i cant help it if they keep expressing unwavering support for don trump sheeesh . maybe have a chat wit them to clue in ? :130:
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:i cant help it if they keep expressing unwavering support for don trump sheeesh . maybe have a chat wit them to clue in ? :130:
I should have a chat with who exactly? One can't call up all the conservatives in Canada and ask them which US politician they support.

I don't have anything I need to "clue into". You can try and explain yourself better than just making erroneous claims.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

so for review , cpc had a page up that said some nonsense about taking back canada , then removed it when we found out .

several conservative mp and mla are on parlour , a known online club for terrorist if the rightwing nature .
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:so for review , cpc had a page up that said some nonsense about taking back canada , then removed it when we found out .

several conservative mp and mla are on parlour , a known online club for terrorist if the rightwing nature .
So for further review, the liberal party of Canada had a page up about destroying the CPC party once and for all. They had info up about how to rally in disguises that resembles the CPC party for ultimate disguise. The liberal party is all on this app called WhatsApp sharing terrorist info about how to remove opposition funding for the next election. They are actively planning how to destroy Canadian democracy. Those who can't understand this lack all intellectual critical thinking. Wake up. We all know and they removed all the evidence once we found out.

You're f :cuss: ing crazy indianlarry. Anyone can post stupid crap, doesn't make it true.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

There's a lot smart people that have demonstrated willful ignorance in the face of a mountain of evidence and science , it makes me feel sometimes there's some inside joke I'm not in on.
I think maybe the thumpers are most susceptible.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Septuagenarian wrote: Why America Needs a Reckoning with the Trump Era

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-colu ... -trump-era
Great article, thanks
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

indianlarry66 wrote:lol big ideas sometimes take alot of typing to explain but more simply , if the conservatives dont wise up and forget about everything trump , the libs like biden and jt will be in power for decades . unless of course my ndp can gain more support .
Considering that The federal NDP's leader has direct ties to terrorists in India , I doubt that will EVER happen.....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

indianlarry66 wrote:The reason why i think this should go here is simple , as Ka-el said in a different thread , a big part of this is a failure of education , which has lead to millions not knowing what reality is .

Failure of Education??? Its the idiots like JT and his image based, victimhood society propaganda that has actually educated people minds to the level they are today. It's not lack of education, its a new style. Controlled by the likes of Twitter, Zuckerberg and other media giants that have taken control of far to many. Question is, can these people think for themselves or are the Zombie's going to rule right down the path that the rich want us to?
If reality is what we are seeing today and tomorrow, unfortunately, then how can we change it back until we hit rock bottom and complete failure, like whats happening right now.
We need to fear this direction right now, its destroying every part of our society.
But until we can stop the mind manipulation of so many, the people of the rich own you.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Return to “Social Concerns”