Everything Conservative Party Of Canada

typhoon44
Übergod

Re: Everything Conservative Party Of Canada

Post by typhoon44 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
bob vernon wrote: Deputy leader Candace Bergen and her MAGA hat show the nation what the Cons are all about.
Candice Bergen is awesome, what an amazing MP. She is too good to be subjected to nonsensical misogyny and attacks from half-wits on the Left.
By misogyny you feel that a male Conservative wearing a MAGA hat would be treated differently? Doesn't sound right.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

typhoon44 wrote: By misogyny you feel that a male Conservative wearing a MAGA hat would be treated differently? Doesn't sound right.
No I think that the only reason the amazing MP Candice Bergen is being targeted is due to Leftist half wits who hate strong independent and intelligent women. It's the same reason we saw Liberal slime-balls attacking Leslyn Lewis when she ran for the leadership of the Conservatives.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

Here's something positive out of the CPC. An example of an MP setting aside purely partisan bias and recognizing the problem for what it is.

"The reality is the Keystone XL pipeline has been a target of U.S Democratic presidents for some time now, including under former president Barrack Obama and now President Biden.

This was just as true in 2013 as it is today.

From my perspective, blaming this solely on a Canadian Prime Minister would be just as unfair in 2021 as it was in 2014.

I mention this as an Opposition MP because I feel it is important that our criticisms as opposition should be fair and accurate to the government in power."

https://www.castanet.net/news/Dan-in-Ot ... leadership
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

yup in 2021 that is exactly the responce i expect from the official opposition .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band

Return to “Canada”