Integrity of the board

A potpourri of off-topics.
BC Landlord
Guru

Re: Integrity of the board

Post by BC Landlord »

ferri wrote:You're so lucky your avatar is cute. That's all I'm saying about that.

:biggrin:
If I made Peter Pan my avatar, would you love me? :D
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I've "liked" things on here, usually it's because there is some part of the post that I like, or sometimes it's the whole post. That's the problem with the "like" button. haha I usually keep my likes on the silly stuff.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

ferri wrote:You're so lucky your avatar is cute. That's all I'm saying about that.
That's what I need. A new avatar!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

[icon_lol2.gif] A little bunny would be nice!

By the way, if any of you ever have a question please private message me or email me [email protected] I'll do my best to answer!
― Albert Einstein
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

:topic:
Where are the mods? :130: :birthday2:
This topic is out of control. Fire them! Cut their pay in half. :biggrin:

nanita wrote:I am concerned about the integrity of the board, especially in regards to the politicized and polarizing topic of the coronavirus pandemic, the vaccines, the lockdowns, the masks and other measures that governments have taken globally.
It has come to my attention that there may be posters who are being paid to espouse a particular viewpoint, in an attempt to influence and bend public opinion.
May I ask if there are any measures in place to prevent this? May I ask why posters (like myself) who bring this concern forward are being silenced?
Anyways, nanita, out of 35 posts you've had 6 or 7 removed. Maybe you should brush up a bit on the rules or go back and see why they were removed.

But an interesting topic none the less. :up:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

I may have finally found the proper thread to ask without fear of ridicule or removal: is "ferri" a boy or a girl? It ha a certain obvious aura, but might of course be chosen to put us sleuths on the wrong trail. I mean, except as an ancient lgbtq slur, a ferry is a girl, no?

And Septugenarian, I love to create new words too, but wth is "acceptation"? I like it, but what does it actually mean?

As you all were.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

occasional thoughts wrote:I may have finally found the proper thread to ask without fear of ridicule or removal: is "ferri" a boy or a girl?
I've never heard of a boy Tinker Bell. But hey, ... anything goes nowadays. :138:
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

OP,
I doubt anyone is getting paid to express their opinions. Although I do agree some act like it. I rarely look at the Covid threads because of them.
Septuagenarian wrote:
ferri wrote:No, they aren't. They're volunteer. :)
Love you :kiss:

Oh, wait, can they be bribed?

Please notice I'm not asking you directly.
Send them the odd letter saying Hi and ask them how they are doing and they seem happy.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

I love it when a thread turns into humor. Isn't that a message on its own? A good one. :up:
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Trouble is, such a thread becomes and is "off topic" which is one of the cardinal sins that Ferri and "her: assistants are actually required to move on. Almost always.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

occasional thoughts wrote:I may have finally found the proper thread to ask without fear of ridicule or removal: is "ferri" a boy or a girl?
BC Landlord wrote: I've never heard of a boy Tinker Bell. But hey, ... anything goes nowadays. :138:
Definitely a girl but relates to being a small but powerful winged creature.

If she could make some of us disappear with her fairy dust she would.

And yes she accepts bribes but in US funds only and preferably in small untraceable bills. :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

occasional thoughts wrote:Trouble is, such a thread becomes and is "off topic" which is one of the cardinal sins that Ferri and "her: assistants are actually required to move on. Almost always.
That's true, but this one I'm giving a pass because there are serious questions sprinkled in here and there, and I don't mind answering them. :D
― Albert Einstein
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Bsuds wrote:
BC Landlord wrote: I've never heard of a boy Tinker Bell. But hey, ... anything goes nowadays. :138:
Definitely a girl but relates to being a small but powerful winged creature.

If she could make some of us disappear with her fairy dust she would.

And yes she accepts bribes but in US funds only and preferably in small untraceable bills. :biggrin:
I've just tried to find an avatar that would combine a bunny and Peter Pan. Came up empty-handed. Darn, she made it so difficult to win her heart. :cry:
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Any of the people on here that have met me will tell you that I have a heart of stone. Sorry.

:biggrin:
― Albert Einstein
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Diamond is a stone, technically.

Return to “Grab Bag”