Payette resigned

smoky500
Fledgling

Re: Payette resigned

Post by smoky500 »

normaM wrote:I'm sure she is drying any tears with all that lifetime pension monies she'll get..
She didn't even own that she was difficult to work for
and of course Mr Yappy JT is suddenly mute on the subject
AS to who will replace her? Justin will pick another Woman, if he's smart he will select an Indigenous woman.

I nominate the following ( and intent to msg him with same selection"
Alanis Obomsawin - Director, one of the acclaimed Indigenous Directors in the World

Marion Buller - jurist

Sheila Watt-Cloutier - Nobel Peace prize nominee

Buffy Saint Marie - because she is a legend
Judy Wilson Raybold to make up for past falling out [icon_lol2.gif]
Vacancyrate
Banned

Post by Vacancyrate »

When you hire based solely on genitals this is what occurs.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

“ former prime minister Jean Chrétien suggested the onetime astronaut ”

I bet this could had been the entire vetting process as Justin would just obey.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

George Orwell 1984 wrote:Navdeep Bains is also looking for work :biggrin:
He resigned to look after his family, or help his father-in-law make bombs? I don’t know what he did wrong, other than everything. It’s a question I suppose of what didn’t Bains do. Another well vetted employee hired because of race maybe?

“The then PM Harper had said that the opposition of the anti-terrorism legislation by Bains was a tactic to protect his father-in-law from appearing in before the RCMP as the Conservatives argued about using the law to use it for investigating the Air India 1985 bombing case. Earlier, the Vancouver Sun had reported that Bains’ father-in-law was on the list of potential witnesses in the bombing case.”

“According to the report, an irregularity had occurred land deal concerning a piece of land measuring 20-acre between Navdeep Bains and another liberal MP Raj Grewal.”

“Navdeep Bains’s name emerged in the infamous Fort Erie gurdwara scam last year as well. The gurdwara has sponsored three religious preachers from India and got them special visas from the Ottawa administration.”

“During his tenure as a minister in Trudeau’s government, Navdeep Bains had given the green signal to multiple Chinese companies with a dark track record and connections to the CCP, without proper national security review. Bains is also believed to be providing back support before allowing Chinese telecom giant Hytera to enter Canada without a proper national security review as well.”

Just to literally mention a few things

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.opindia ... china/amp/
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

So it’s business as usual in the liberal government. One has to wonder why these revelations aren’t spread far and wide in Canadian news organizations. Perhaps the media have received some kind of compensation :smt045 to ensure blowouts like this don’t receive even a second glance and are relegated to second page . “ resigned to spend more time with family” So lame , so pathetic and business as usual for trudeau and the liberal party. Nothing to see here folks - look over there Trump, look over there O’toole , look over there Stephen Harper.

Sorry ran off topic here .
Last edited by George Orwell 1984 on Jan 24th, 2021, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

What vetting process? The last three were duds. Michelle Jean was a complete #$%^, Adrienne Clarkson was self serving, now Julie Payette. Maybe women aren't cut out for the job - too catty and too many axes to grind.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

smoky500 wrote:
She would have been a very good choice before Trudeau forced her hand to resign due to his unlawfull involvement with SNC Lave.

I'm betting if she was offered anything from this snake she'd say, kiss my______________!!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jlabute wrote:“ former prime minister Jean Chrétien suggested the onetime astronaut ”

I bet this could had been the entire vetting process as Justin would just obey.
He took the wrong asstronot....
lcpp64
Board Meister

Post by lcpp64 »

Ken7 wrote:
smoky500 wrote:
She would have been a very good choice before Trudeau forced her hand to resign due to his unlawfull involvement with SNC Lave.

I'm betting if she was offered anything from this snake she'd say, kiss my______________!!
Kiss my astronaut

SNC Lavalin; Why did he escaped justice for that? :135:
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Astronauts are seen as having a very prestigious reputation, though for most It’s never been a very high paying job despite the risks because much of it is just the ability to follow training. In the movie “the right stuff”, astronauts were a replacement for chimpanzees. Chimps were fine until we began doing experiments and playing guitar in space. Doing the things that can’t be automated. It’s not very often you hear about the engineers/managers who enable the technology. I can understand why Payette was chosen, but first appearances are very superficial. The interview couldn’t have gone much further than “wow, you’re an astronaut?”
Last edited by Jlabute on Jan 24th, 2021, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jlabute wrote:Astronauts are seen as having a very prestigious reputation, though for most It’s never been a very high paying job despite the risks because much of it is just the ability to follow training. In the movie “the right stuff”, astronauts were a replacement for chimpanzees. Chimps were fine until we began doing experiments and playing guitar in space. Doing the things that can’t be automated. It’s not very often you hear about the engineers/managers who enable the technology. I am understand why Payette was chosen, but first appearances are very superficial. The interview couldn’t have gone much further than “wow, you’re an astronaut?”

Very true, Justine likely crossed paths with her somewhere or saw her photo when he took his kids to the space center or some place and had a brainfart.

It is obvious from what was said on the news today he did not do any follow-up on her. According to the news there was actually assault charges laid against her, and they were withdrawn or stayed. IF you see that on anyone's past, you would think common sense would be, next!

He's using the process as the excuse instead of being accountable for his lack of experience and failure again..
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Ken7 wrote: Very true, Justine likely crossed paths with her somewhere or saw her photo when he took his kids to the space center or some place and had a brainfart.
He met her at a party. Knowing Justin Trudeau, this may have been payment for keeping quiet about what happened between the two of them that evening.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

bb49 wrote: Her resume may have looked impressive at one time....
My bad.
Did her resume ever look good?
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/privy- ... -1.5885792

Payette was given severance of roughly $200,000 when she resigned from the Montreal Science Centre in 2016 following complaints about her treatment of employees, say multiple sources.

In 2017, she left the Canadian Olympic Committee after two internal investigations into her treatment of staff, including verbal harassment, sources said.

CBC had reported on behaviour dating all the way back to her years at the Canadian Space Agency in the 1990s and early 2000s. Some who worked with her there say they have no wish to interact with her again until she apologizes for the negative and demeaning way she treated them.

And of course there's this,
It's also the government's desire to consider selecting an Indigenous or diverse candidate, LeBlanc said, saying that's been a priority for all appointments and senior positions since forming government in 2015.

Nothing bit pathetic virtue signaling.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Centurion
Board Meister

Post by Centurion »

Distraction media, if the CBC is critical of Trudeau/Payette then something more scandalous is happening in the shadows, watch the shiney ball people.
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

That one is allowed( Payette) because she is under the bus ( among others) with a golden handshake while trudeau and the liberals continue with their never ending string of failures, faux pas, distractions and shovelling money out the door without a thought of the taxpayers they represent .SUNNY WAYS INDEED.

Return to “Canada”