Why I never used hand sanitizer in my life

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Why I never used hand sanitizer in my life

Post by Thinktank »

Using disposable plastic gloves for protection because it is toxic. That's how hand sanitizer should be treated too.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has identified at least 77 hand sanitizers that contain dangerous levels of methanol, a toxic substance that can cause nausea, nerve damage and blindness when absorbed through the skin and death, if ingested.

Bonnie says - Some new rules from Dr. Bonnie Henry on grocery stores. Hand sanitizer must be placed in dispensers near doors, pay stations and other high-touch locations for customer and staff use.

What Bonnie doesn't say - the hand sanitizer is only for people who never wash their hands with soap and water - it's not to be used every tie you turn around because it causes cancer.
I always think people who use hand sanitizer at the Walmart entrance have a low IQ.

Do you use hand sanitizer?

discuss

See - "OR WASH YOUR HANDS." JUST WASH YOUR HANDS AT HOME AND YOU'RE GOOD.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... c-methanol
https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-a ... 5a-eng.php
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Why I never used hand sanitizer in my life

Post by Fancy »

Better would be wash your hands and don't touch your face when you're in public. You could still be carrying the virus.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

Fancy wrote:Better would be wash your hands and don't touch your face when you're in public. You could still be carrying the virus.
And transferring it to everything you touch. Hand sanitizing is literally the least you could do to prevent spread.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

typhoon44 wrote: Hand sanitizing is literally the least you could do to prevent spread.
Healthy people? [icon_lol2.gif]

So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to use hand sanitizer five times a day that causes cancer when I don't have the flu
(if I did I wouldn't be going to Walmart)
because people who take five pharmaceutical drugs daily in rest homes, (which feed them cheap poor quality food to save money) - people who are over eighty years old, that are no longer
dying from the flu, but from a dangerous new "pandemic" virus called Covid19, which has replaced the flu.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to use hand sanitizer five times a day that causes cancer when I don't have the flu...
You posted this in the coronavirus forum so you could have covid and not know it and go to Walmart.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

They want to kill the herd...one way or another...pretty obvious.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't understand the need to use it 5 times a day - that's excessive shopping.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Soap and warm running water should be used to clean hands, but if this is not possible then alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used instead. - Bon-Bon
but if this is not possible

but if this is not possible She never said people need hand sanitizer. She said to use it if you don't wash your hands for some reason.

How many people here in BC do not have running water, and soap?

The only guy that doesn't have access to soap and water would be a hermit living in the forest.

He needs hand sanitizer. ^

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/202 ... rence.html

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:How many people here in BC do not have running water, and soap?
Everyone wouldn't have running water and soap in their vehicles.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

We are so brainwashed this day and age that good health means vaccines, hand sanitizers, pharmaceutical drugs and synthetic vitamins.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

WESTman wrote:We are so brainwashed this day and age that good health means vaccines, hand sanitizers, pharmaceutical drugs and synthetic vitamins.
I'd rather live to 90 than die any day now.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 29th, 2021, 8:58 am Image

Using disposable plastic gloves for protection because it is toxic. That's how hand sanitizer should be treated too.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has identified at least 77 hand sanitizers that contain dangerous levels of methanol, a toxic substance that can cause nausea, nerve damage and blindness when absorbed through the skin and death, if ingested.

Bonnie says - Some new rules from Dr. Bonnie Henry on grocery stores. Hand sanitizer must be placed in dispensers near doors, pay stations and other high-touch locations for customer and staff use.

What Bonnie doesn't say - the hand sanitizer is only for people who never wash their hands with soap and water - it's not to be used every tie you turn around because it causes cancer.
I always think people who use hand sanitizer at the Walmart entrance have a low IQ.

discuss

My best friend is a level 4 waste treatment plant operator. He used to work with a guy for about 5 years that would never wash his hands. He said he would watch this guy clean out the macerator (a device that chews up some of the strange things that get flushed down the toilet) and 10 minutes later he would be eating a sandwich. Gross I know, but my friend attested to the fact he had not seen the guy sick even once in those 5 years he worked with him. My buddy figures there is probably not a bacteria or virus this guy has not been exposed to lol. We as humans are not supposed to live in a sterile environment. and all of this anti bacterial crap we are sold probably works against us in the long run.

We instinctively as babies touch everything we see and then put our fingers in our mouth. This is the way nature intended for us operate in order to expose us to some of the dirt in life so that our immune system can start programming our bodies for the onslaught of bacteria and viruses that we will all inevitably come into contact with during our lives. If you are the type to worry over a bit of dirt and are always washing and sanitizing all the time you are probably also ruining some of the exposure you should be getting to keep your immune system up to date with some of the bacteria and things that have updated themselves over time. More often than not when humans try to improve on the wonder that resulted in nature, they do more harm than good. Disease and sickness is mostly because of our horrible diets and pollutants in our environment that we ourselves have put here. The human body is an amazing machine can can fight off pretty much anything thrown at it if one eats a clean diet and exercises regularly.

The medical industry is a business and like any business it's primary function is to turn a profit. The last thing this industry wants is a very healthy population. Could you even fathom the amount of money that would be lost if one person came up with the definitive cure for the common cold? No need for Nyquil, Buckley's, Contact C, Tylenol and the list could go on for days! This would result in losses billions! This is why you should take everything with a grain of salt! Just because the medical industry says you should do something doesn't mean you should. Medical blunders are one of the top reasons for death in North America and just like bad mechanics or bad electricians there are bad doctors and bad medical professionals. They get it wrong lots of times just like all other humans. They use sanitizer before surgery which is the time you absolutely want it used. Bacteria is not supposed to enter the body through an open wound but the openings that you always have are the ones that have systems in place for that very purpose.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 29th, 2021, 8:58 am Image

discuss

bon bon is dumber than a post, is she even a doctor, scary if she is
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

I just use hot soap and water

I never use hand sani. If a store points it out that I need to use it. I fake it every time. Lol

Just last week, another alert went out that hand sanitizer was killing people again. Go figure
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

At least this thread brings the loonies out.

Yeah, we are meant to have feces on our hands. We are meant to die needlessly. Viruses and bacteria are your friends, even when they kill you. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Health”