Everything Canadian Terrorism

cyruslosco66
Banned

Everything Canadian Terrorism

Post by cyruslosco66 »

This thread is for acts of terrorism that occur on canadian soil and who the people are that do such things .

First up man arrested in quebec looking to go to kill politicians .

" Quebec man linked to social media accounts that spoke of taking weapons to Parliament to “clean up house” has been charged after RCMP officers raided his homes and allegedly found 18 firearms."

"Quebec news outlets tied him to the Twitter and Facebook accounts of a man by the same name who is a supporter of the People’s Party of Canada and Donald Trump."

https://globalnews.ca/news/7600018/rcmp ... a-account/
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Everything Canadian Terrorism

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Didn't have to look too far for recent acts of terrorism in Canada. This one link sums up a whole pile of them from less than a year ago.

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/cn-rail ... sts-spread
CN Railroad Halts Operations as Pipeline Protests Spread

The move comes as anti-pipeline protesters have led a series of blockages that is beginning to strain the country’s supply chains and impact the nation’s economy. The protesters are using snowplows, barrels and wooden barricades to block the tracks.

In the last week, CN has canceled more than 400 trains as blockades have taken place in British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario.

And the people behind these acts of terror:
Native Indians and their supporters, for example Tyendinaga Mohawks, as well as eco-greens, homeless activists, professional protestors, antifa, people opposed to everything, anarchists, communists, etc, but no sign of the Proud Boys.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

since when is a pipeline protest on your own land a act of terrorism ? :smt045 . if your that afraid of first nations you might be on wrong continent . :-X
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Since it affects the whole country and not just the area where it takes place.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

indianlarry66 wrote:since when is a pipeline protest on your own land a act of terrorism ? :smt045 . if your that afraid of first nations you might be on wrong continent . :-X
Your own land. Cute.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

More on the quebec mosque attacker and killer.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e33833044/

turns out before he murdered church worshipers he was an online French rightwing troll :smt045

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e33833044/
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Here's a dyed in the wool Canadian terrorist in action...

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

indianlarry66 wrote:Since when is a pipeline protest on your own land an act of terrorism? :smt045 . If you're that afraid of First Nations you might be on the wrong continent. :-X
Peacefully protesting is not against the law but when you actively block and disrupt vital supply chains, that's not protesting anymore, that's domestic terrorism whether you like it or not. And it's all of OUR land, both First Nations and everyone else that is a legal Canadian Citizen.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 29th, 2021, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Nedroj wrote:
Peacefully protesting is not against the law but when you actively block and disrupt vital supply chains, that's not protesting anymore, that's domestic terrorism whether you like it or not. And it's all of OUR land, both First Nations and everyone else that is a legal Canadian Citizen.
]
I am all for protesting injustice, but when you stop food from being delivered to children, and they go hungry, then you are not just a terrorist, you are a total scumbag. There are ways to get your point across without harming children.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Here's a dyed in the wool Canadian terrorist in action...

thank you jt for giving a known convicted terrorist tax payers money :cuss: :swear: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e35623594/
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
I am all for protesting injustice, but when you stop food from being delivered to children, and they go hungry, then you are not just a terrorist, you are a total scumbag. There are ways to get your point across without harming children.
oh really ? so when the canadian govt of both parties that ruled , were terrorists for starving first nations women and children on purpose ? because that happened many times in canaduh :smt045
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

indianlarry66 wrote:
oh really ?
yes really. Don't hurt children. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

Just wow.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: I am all for protesting injustice, but when you stop food from being delivered to children, and they go hungry, then you are not just a terrorist, you are a total scumbag. There are ways to get your point across without harming children.
I've seen you mention the railway and hungry children before without providing any proof of any children going hungry as a result of the blockades. Did you know that First Nations children have the highest levels of food insecurity in all of Canada, blockade or not?
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: yes really. Don't hurt children. This isn't a hard concept to understand.
Apparently very difficult for RCMP to understand though.
Attachments
The Scream.jpeg
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

One of the earliest cases of terrorism I can find that is also Okanagan history. The article talks about a group of Penticton Indian Band members defending their children from RCMP child snatchers, believe this article is from 1922.
Attachments
981E126F-2BA1-4AAE-A072-083AA924F5DC.jpeg

Return to “Canada”