Everything Canadian Terrorism

Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Re: Everything Canadian Terrorism

Post by Brass Monkey »

Article highlighting a very dark time in the RCMP siege of Gustafson lake. A Secwepemc elder recalls hearing explosions from the cows stepping on the many landmines RCMP planted around the camp.

"Two of the Sundancers, a young non-native woman and a young native male, James Pitawanakwa, were driving in a pick-up truck on their way to get water, when there was a sudden explosion. The truck had hit an IED (improvised explosive device), or a landmine, planted by the RCMP as instructed by military advisors. The young woman watched as her pet dog who had jumped out of the back of the truck was shot multiple times and killed in front of her by ERT officers who were occupying the APC. The two fled as the APC began to ram the front of their truck, and they began to swim across the lake. They were shot at by ERT officers despite being unarmed, and the young woman was hit in the arm"

https://indigenousfoundations.arts.ubc. ... fsen_lake/
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

William Johnson attempted to report on the actions that unfolded at Gustafson Lake but he was blocked by RCMP from talking with the Secwepemc, and the RCMP had jammed all radio and telephone signals going in and out of the camp. Only the RCMP would tell the public about what was happening in that camp.

Words from William Johnson
"Perhaps it’s the old newsman in me, but I’m uneasy about the reporting. Journalists have been kept away from the scene by the RCMP & the native occupiers could not tell their side of the story because Mounties have cut off their means of communication.."

(You can read the rest of his article here: http://www.nationnewsarchives.ca/articl ... ut-in-b-c/.)
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Article that speaks about the RCMPs "Media Strategy" (smear campaign) that was conducted so that the RCMP could maintain public support while terrorizing Secwepemc Land Defenders.

"For immediate release - Friday, December 20, 1996

Jurors were visibly shocked at the ongoing Gustafsen Lake trial when defense lawyer George Wool played a portion of RCMP training videos made during the Gustafsen Lake standoff in the Summer of 1995.

The tape presented records a meeting of the RCMP 'management team' held in the 100 Mile House detachment board room in early September.

Principal police negotiator Dennis Ryan is clearly heard asking the team for names of people and parties "that can help us with a smear and disinformation campaign."

In response, one of the members relates a conversation with a representative of a national aboriginal organization who seems to be "willing to assist us."

The RCMP's chief media liasion for British Columbia, Sgt. Peter Montague, is heard to state that "smear campaigns are a specialty of mine."

http://sisis.nativeweb.org/court/dec2096.html
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Non native people can violently riot and even kill elders and receive not even a fraction of the brutality by RCMP as First Nations people do. This article talks about how people near Oka started rioting and protesting that the RCMP weren't using enough force against the Mohawk Indians during the Oka Crisis.

To me this is quite similar to the RCMPs lack of response to the group of 200 non-native fishermen terrorizing the Mi'kmaq fishermen. Probably because the anti-indigenous violence perpetuated by the rioters at both Oka and Nova Scotia is pursuing a common goal with the RCMP.

"Mobs of Canadians, furious at the occupation's disruption of their daily lives, frequently gathered at police checkpoints to taunt the warriors down the road, calling them “savages" and burning effigies. Numerous riots driven by calls to send the army in broke out during the standoff. During one of these riots, Mohawk elder Joe Armstrong, 71, was struck by a large rock. He died a week later."

https://mashable.com/2016/08/20/oka-crisis/
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

And of course who can forget the Founding Terrorist of Canada that would pave the way for 100+ years of government terrorism against the Indians.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 1.27.26 PM.png
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

how are some of you enjoying, tv's videos games, cell phones, computers, cars or anything and everything the modern world has to offer etc etc etc ya that's what i thought

do as i say not as i do
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Anti-feminism is a dangerous sentiment being promoted by too many conservatives.

"After several months of planning, including the purchase of a semi-automatic rifle, he entered the École Polytechnique on the afternoon of December 6, 1989, separated the men from the women in a classroom, and shot the women, while yelling "I hate feminists", claiming that he was "fighting feminism". He then moved into other parts of the building, targeting only the women, before killing himself. His suicide note blamed feminists for ruining his life."

Charlie Kirk to his 1.7 million Twitter followers: "Feminism has become more about hating men than empowering women"

Candace Owens to her 2.5 million Twitter followers: "Modern feminism—which has absolutely nothing to do with earlier feminism—is an abomination."

Kaitlin Bennet to her 355,000 Twitter followers: "If you were wondering why I'm not a feminist, maybe my inbox will give you a hint. Group think is poisonous, and feminism is cancer."

We don't allow the minds of our children to be poisoned by radicals in Iran, or China, or Russia...why do we allow the Americans to do it?
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

the truth wrote:how are some of you enjoying, tv's videos games, cell phones, computers, cars or anything and everything the modern world has to offer etc etc etc ya that's what i thought

do as i say not as i do
I've never walked out of a Telus shop or a Walmart feeling like I have been terrorized, have you? What relevance does that have?
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

I really think the 85% or so of people of indigenous Canada must really hate the 15% or so of the wanna be indian warriors, this is our land :cuss:
They hurt their own cause with their hatred of any other peoples opinion.
Grow up and be a Canadian.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

featfan wrote:I really think the 85% or so of people of indigenous Canada must really hate the 15% or so of the wanna be warriors, this is our land :cuss:
They hurt their own cause with their hatred of any other peoples opinion.
Grow up and be a Canadian.
You'd be flat out wrong, most Indians are on the side of resistance. It has been that way for centuries now.

Sending militarized police and the military to confront indigenous protestors isn't an opinion.

My founding fathers are Okanagan Chiefs Swkncut and Chief N'kwala, not John A. Macdonald. I am Okanagan before I am Canadian. Im sure you would love the last of us to be fully assimilated and abandon our indian identities.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Yes I would.

This part not giving up on the other.
Im sure you would love the last of us to be fully assimilated

Return to “Canada”