Doug Ford asks Biden for 1 million vaccines

stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Doug Ford asks Biden for 1 million vaccines

Post by stuphoto »

I am all for this, If the US has a million vaccines to spare at this time why not.
I imagine if things were reversed Canada would gladly share with the US.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Doug Ford asks Biden for 1 million vaccines

Post by Ken7 »

Someone needs to take the bull by the horn... Trudeau has no clue!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Four provinces FAILED miserably, Ontario is one of them.
This ridiculous appeal is from a Premier in denial of their part in that failure that wants to pass the buck.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Doug, you should have just tried stealing the vaccines from the poor countries' supply like Justin did!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

when biden looks at dougie he sees a wider version of trump and shorter so i doubt he listen to anything dougie has to say :smt045
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

indianlarry66 wrote:when biden looks at dougie he sees a wider version of trump and shorter so i doubt he listen to anything dougie has to say :smt045
Biden doesn't look at anyone, he's too busy sleeping.

But when he's awake and see our sorry excuse for a PM, he must wonder what we were thinking, along with his pal Obama, who illegally interfered in our election.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

jimmy4321 wrote:Four provinces FAILED miserably, Ontario is one of them.
This ridiculous appeal is from a Premier in denial of their part in that failure that wants to pass the buck.
How did Ontario fail?
Procurement of vaccines is the responsibility of the federal government, and they have failed, miserably.
At least Ford is trying.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bb49 wrote: How did Ontario fail?
Procurement of vaccines is the responsibility of the federal government, and they have failed, miserably.
At least Ford is trying.
Exactly. What is our grinning idiot of a premier doing right now?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

lol seriously , if you dont know how dougie failed then you dont really understand whats going on in ontario . :smt045
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

bb49 wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:Four provinces FAILED miserably, Ontario is one of them.
How did Ontario fail?
At least Ford is trying.
These provinces long *bleep* the bed before we even knew there would be an effective vaccine. Who would even bet an effective vaccine could exist? Let alone with a 90%+ efficacy rate, they were hoping for maybe 70%. Sometimes effective vaccines just don't materialize.
They were slow to act, avoidance of infection was the responsible & doable route.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

indianlarry66 wrote:lol seriously , if you dont know how dougie failed then you dont really understand whats going on in ontario . :smt045
Exactly how did Ford fail? Yes, procurement of the vaccine is a federal responsibility but at least he came up to bat and tried to obtain the vaccines for the citizens of Ontario. As for Ontario, explain how you know what's going on there.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

lol you too ? i listed a few things in the covid bickering thread but lets just say having enough vaccines to do all front line workers at ltc and not doing it is one hint something went off the rails .
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Just political BS to save himself and you fell for it.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Don't know who you are responding to but I didn't fall for anything. Ford tried and failed to obtain the vaccine - end of story.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Don't know who you are responding to but I didn't fall for anything. Ford tried and failed to obtain the vaccine - end of story.
he was never going to , i can tweet biden on twitter to send me a vaccine shot , should i be hailed as a hero ? lmao

Return to “Canada”