The Final Frontier....

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
paulo7

The Final Frontier....

Post by paulo7 »

where is it we are being led? are supposed to be leading our peoples?

SO, IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE, MANY TIMES ABOUT HEAVEN, THE AFTERLIFE/AND OUTERSPACE, THE SKIES ABOVE

IT SAYS TO "SET YOUR MINDS ON THINGS ABOVE.." "INVEST IN TREASURES IN HEAVEN..."

outerspace, is 500 trillion, times 500 trillion, time 500 billion trillion INFINITY, deep

you think??? floating in the middle of the ocean alone, is scary, nerve wracking, terrorizing, overwhelming, ETC ETC ??? especially at night

well outer space is too much, infinitely deeper and more dangerous than floating in the ocean

PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE TOO COZE-EE

amidst the hundreds of millions if not billions of other universes, galaxies, and star-systems out there

primitive human lifeforms.... the peoples of earth, the milky way 2021 AD so far, 1 pin prick on the infinitely large map..

in Jesus name
Last edited by paulo7 on Feb 23rd, 2021, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
capleton
Banned

Re: The Final Frontier....

Post by capleton »

That was one of the illogical sermons I have ever read or heard, wow
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

paulo7 wrote:where is it we are being led? are supposed to be leading our peoples?

SO, IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE, MANY TIMES ABOUT HEAVEN, THE AFTERLIFE/AND OUTERSPACE, THE SKIES ABOVE

IT SAYS TO "SET YOUR MINDS ON THINGS ABOVE.." "INVEST IN TREASURES IN HEAVEN..."

outerspace, is 500 trillion, times 500 trillion, time 500 billion trillion INFINITY, deep

you think??? floating in the middle of the ocean alone, is scary, nerve wracking, terrorizing, overwhelming, ETC ETC ??? especially at night

well outer space is too much, infinitely deeper and more dangerous than floating in the ocean

PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE TOO COZE-EE

amidst the hundreds of millions if not billions of other universes, galaxies, and star-systems out there

primitive human lifeforms.... the peoples of earth, the milky way 2021 AD so far, 1 pin prick on the infinitely large map..

in Jesus name
Can you demonstrate how any of your statements are true?

Does the bible, infact, talk about outer space? Or does it reference the heavens? For some, heaven has a very different meaning than outer space, cause I don't know of any christians who live their lives with the hopes that god will toss them into outerspace for eternity.

outerspace isn't any size times infinity. At least, I've never heard any astrophysicists say that it is. I tend to believe them when they use the most modern science available to form their hypothesis and theories.

What does floating in the ocean at night have to do with anything? I've never done it outside of just going for a swim in the dark, which I have done and though it was a little disorientating, I never felt terror or overwhelmed. Do you have anxiety around swimming in the dark? If so, maybe just don't do it?

Again with the infinite. Outer space isn't infinitely more dangerous than floating in the ocean. How many humans have died in earths oceans vs the number who have died in space? Hell, how many humans have died in space period? If this seems like an unfair measurement of which is more dangerous, you may be right, but then, how would you measure it?
Besides, for something to be infinitely more dangerous than something else, it's really a binary argument.
Floating in the ocean MUST be a zero in terms of danger, in order for anything else, (including outerspace), to be infinitely more dangerous. If floating in the ocean is anything but a zero, then all else can not be infinitely different.

I was going to respond to your other comments, but I don't actually know what they mean. I don't know what you're trying to say.
I am curious of one thing. Are you AverageJoe? Seems like the same type of nonsense he would write.
If you're not AverageJoe, then maybe this sort of nonsense is being taught to you by the same people he is learning it from?
paulo7

This is a massive wall, but in context and very valuable

Post by paulo7 »

excuse me, some of that, was written, hastily or whatever, i dont even remember.

Im also quite a beginner in some ways in "THE" Way WISDOM FAITH KNOWLEDGE LOVE PEACE LIFE etc etc excuse me again, im trying to keep busy, best use of my time, give people the right ideas, teach, and correct, preach, when i talk about THE BIGGER PICTURE AND WHAT WERE ALL MISSING OUT IN. im not perfect yet, i still have a couple things ive got to do, before i can do this, Serving God,... 200% better, yes, these posts all could of been 200% better. This is mostly practice

part of what i said, is that, we are all, missing out and missed, pretty much everything. LIFE FOR ALL PEOPLE AND MOTHER NATURE ALSO, SO EASILY, COULD BE AND OF BEEN TOO MUCH BETTER, FOR MANY MANY GENERATIONS OF TIME NOW.
world peace: and all in that direction.... what happens, where does it, we, go, when we accomplish that feat... (outerspace and all in that direction)
AT LEAST THIS IS MY OWN OPINION ACCORDING TO ALL THE FACTS OF LIFE AND BIBLICAL EXPERIANCE AND REFERENCE

HEAVEN, is a word, they use when describing, 1 of the 2 directions people go, after death, THE AFTERLIFE
LIKEWISE, FLIPSIDE, ON THE OTHER HAND, AT THE SAME TIME, the word HEAVEN is used when people would look to the sky
and the SKY? AND DEEPER BEYOND THAT... IS OUTERSPACE (in human terminology)

"SEEK THE KINGDOM FIRST...." "THE SON OF GOD, CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN...." "GOD IS IN HEAVEN....." "looking up to heaven, he then said....."

there really are many quotes that use that word HEAVEN

ME PERSONALLY, AM DYING TO EXPERIANCE AND TASTE, OUTERSPACE, AND THE DEPTHS OF IT, AND I AM ALSO SEEKING AND BELIVEING THAT MANKIND GETS OUR 900 YEAR LIFESPANS BACK, FROM GOD.... yes they used to live 900+ years, some people back in the Old Testament. Hard as i may be to believe, thats how i feel about our God... 1 shot, to turn it all around...he is forgiving and can change his mind about things, reasonable, practical, rational ETC ETC

AND AM DYING TO TASTE AND EXPERIANCE, WORLD PEACE (is what well just call it....) A peoples, united, as 1

(That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. John 17:21) (1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.) (Matthew 6:19-21 "lay up treasures in heaven") (Colossians 3:2-17 "set your mind on things above") (Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ) (2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.) (Romans 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known) (John 11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad) (Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:) (Ephesians 4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.) THERE ARE MANY MORE QUOTES THAT ALL BACK THIS STATEMENT, LIKE “SEEK PEACE AND GODS FACE EVERYDAY..” “those who plant seeds of peace, will harvest a crop of righteousness…” ETC ETC ETC

IF THE HUMANTIY OF EARTH DOSNT GET IN TOUCH WITH GOD FAST....
SO? WHEN IS THIS GOD COMING, TO DO ALL OF THIS?
HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHERS IN HISTORY? WHATS TO SAY ABOUT THEM? You follow? Read? Get the picture?
Why is it that people misinterpret and misread, mis used, the gospel and revelations?

See how, well at least none of the churches or countries ive heard of, or seen, etc, see how none of them talk about going out in twos, the 12 the 70 that were sent out by Jesus? The huge instructions and words of Jesus of the new testaments, mathew mark luke sections? That’s “THE” Way, and how to become a Good shepherd themselves. (this to be extremely short) Nor do their church leaders, go, or send out congregation members.

so, if God is not behind, us, spreading out into outer space, on the map, THEN HE IS BEHIND WORLD PEACE UNITY PROSPERITY BECOMING 1 BEING 1 COMING TOGETHER AS 1 UNITING AS 1 and all in that direction (the quotes backing this notion, found at the start of this page) AND ALSO, JESUS WILL NOT RETURN, UNTIL THE SON OF LAWLESSNESS IS REVEALED, which seems like, none of the believers alive now, or lived before us, the past generations since Jesus, and the bible were constructed…. NONE OF THEM, HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ACHIEVED THIS FEAT, THAT GOAL, OBJECTIVE… NONE OF THEM, and none of them so far, have even tasted or smelt or heard, or felt or saw, the least, of a planet/civilization, thriving and advancing, PROGRESSING flourishing, community/humanity, this/THE place when God brings everyone together into 1, THIS TALK OF 1 1 1 1 1 ETC ETC
IN JESUS NAME
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: This is a massive wall, but in context and very valuable

paulo7 wrote:excuse me, some of that, was written, hastily or whatever, i dont even remember.
Oh I wasn't trying to pick apart your grammar. I just don't understand what much of your sentences mean. It's like you have a thought in your head, and then write out only every 3rd word. I just can't connect your thoughts or understand what you're trying to say in some of them. :)

paulo7 wrote: HEAVEN, is a word, they use when describing, 1 of the 2 directions people go, after death, THE AFTERLIFE
LIKEWISE, FLIPSIDE, ON THE OTHER HAND, AT THE SAME TIME, the word HEAVEN is used when people would look to the sky
and the SKY? AND DEEPER BEYOND THAT... IS OUTERSPACE (in human terminology)

"SEEK THE KINGDOM FIRST...." "THE SON OF GOD, CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN...." "GOD IS IN HEAVEN....." "looking up to heaven, he then said....."

there really are many quotes that use that word HEAVEN
I'll take your word for it, that there are many references to the word Heaven in the bible. Remember that the bible was written by man, not god, not jesus. It seems convenient that the word Heaven can mean both sky and the fairy tale ending place for believers at the same time. In some faiths that means virgins. For some that means you live forever with god. It's quite possible that the word has two meanings. In english there are lots of words like that, but this word references one of the most significant parts of Christianity; life after death. The word would have been written and translated from another language, yet still has a double meaning?
I think it more likely that the "heavens" mentioned in the bible was meant to mean the sky, not some place god sits with his favorite people for eternity.

paulo7 wrote: ME PERSONALLY, AM DYING TO EXPERIANCE AND TASTE, OUTERSPACE, AND THE DEPTHS OF IT, AND I AM ALSO SEEKING AND BELIVEING THAT MANKIND GETS OUR 900 YEAR LIFESPANS BACK, FROM GOD.... yes they used to live 900+ years, some people back in the Old Testament. Hard as i may be to believe, thats how i feel about our God... 1 shot, to turn it all around...he is forgiving and can change his mind about things, reasonable, practical, rational ETC ETC
Hold on a sec. 900+ years? Is this what you believe or what you know? I'm all for you having faith in things you don't "know". That's what faith is for. But if you're telling me that its a fact that humans lived for 900+ years, then I'd like some evidence. If humans lived for 900+ years then wouldn't we see some evidence of that, somewhere? Maybe their skeletons would show signs of that? I guess, simply put, if the earth is 6,000 years old, and humans used to live for 900+ years each, then does that make us all 7th generation humans? If not, when did these humans stop living for 900+ years each, and why did that stop?

I for one wouldn't want to live 900+ years. Given the tolls aging has on us, we'd all be blind, toothless and crippled by arthritis by 150 if our hearts could keep functioning and if cancer didn't get us first. 900 though? It would be torture for me to be alive that long. No thanks.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2021, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2021, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
paulo7

easy way out FOR ALL? refer to the LETS NOT REPEAT HISTORY P

Post by paulo7 »

This is, the fact about the bible.....

YES, its encoded, and contains figures of speech, expressions and symbolic language... watered down, some of it, for both the simple and advanced alike, and other stuff

SOME OF THE BIBLE, IS WRITTEN, VERY CLEARLY, AND IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND RIGHT AWAY, FOR ALL PEOPLE, VERY OBVIOUS TEACHINGS LEADINGS PREACHING etc etc

The more, a person progresses in WISDOM and FAITH, in experience and successes, wins, victory's, under their belt.... the more they grow in wisdom and grow and advance as a believer, the more they Serve, the better they get

And then, only then, the bibles other content, parables, and encoded pieces sections of books, becomes clear and understandable, learnable, to that person.

IT DEFINITLY IS, A VERY ADVANCED SUPER INTELLIGENT BOOK, RIGHT UNDER THE NOSES, INFRONT OF PEOPLES FACES THE ENITRE TIME, UNSUSPECTING UNSUSPECTED

IM NOT ALL THERE YET, AND IVE "taken my life back up" (back at home, my life) SO THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY AND TELL YOU

ITS VERY WELL SO, WORTH IT, TO GO ALL THE WAY IN FAITH, AS FAR AS IT GOES, AND BE A PAUL THE APOSTLE, and play that position.... a fearless, leader of all the denominations of Jesus, kind of thing.... and author of most of the New Testament, in which we are supposed to be following also, along with Jesus.... Paul, wrote, letters, to churches, to coworkers, to entire peoples ETC ETC at the same time, "out in twos" the 12 the 70 sent out by Jesus, is that very road, 1 has to walk

im trying to keep this short, or else id tell you everything i know about, going out in twos, or by 1s self, the 12 the 70 sent out, in Mathew mark and Luke sections of the bible. "THE" Way Jesus also, never wrote books, or his disciples, and they traveled around, evangelizing and so on and so forth, again, to keep this very short simple and sweet

There really is no better thing in life, which i cannot tell you about, if youd like MESSAGE ME PERSONALLY AND ILL SEND YOU THE DETAILED INFO AND TIPS FOR GOING OUT IN TWOS, OR BY YOURSELF, ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING, WHICH WILL SEVEARLY SAVE YOU TIME AND RESOURCES AND EFFORT etc etc IN THE PROCESS OF LEARNING EXPERIMENTING EXPLORING, THAT I MYSELF (WITHOUT TEACHER OR INSTRUCTOR) HAD TO DO... now i can give people a better shot than i did and do...!
Last edited by paulo7 on Mar 1st, 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by ckil »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 26th, 2021, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”