Let's not repeat history

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
paulo7

Let's not repeat history

Post by paulo7 »

so what is it, that no one else, 99.9999 percent of people are doing? right now? an back then?

Religious people are leaving/left Allah, the creator, completely out of religion

LETS ASK SEEK KNOCK TO GOD, AS A PEOPLES, IN 1 VOICE AND EFFORT: prayers, for the answers) Select 1 person, and 1 thing, that we all pray for, that God gives to that person... A PROJECT

rally, organize, collaborate, start a movement, projecting 4-6 months we all pray night and day for the 1 person, to receive from God for us, (pick names from a hat of volunteers) OR UNTIL IT HAPPENS.
EACH DENOMINATION COULD BE DOING THIS PROJECT, SEPERATLY

diabetes, obesity, covid-19, poverty, natural disasters, crime, the economy ETC ETC every single problem of the worlds, and complication
WE COULD BE GETTING VALUABLE INFORMATION, INSIGHTS, ADVICE, etc

OH YA? SO ONLY YHE JEWS TASTED GODS MANNA MORE THAN 2021 YEARS AGO.... AND ONLY, you follow?

what else does God have up his sleeve for good little boys and girls of humanity?

OR BETTER YET,WE ASK FOR A DIRECT REVELATION, WORD FROM GOD BE GIVEN TO THAT 1 PERSON
Which we announce to the whole church! *****Also wouldn’t it be more than interesting to see what they have to say and do and think or act? while we have the whole number of peoples/country praying for them?*****

AND HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS?
EMAIL WRITE CALL EVERY RELIGIOUS LEADER WITH ME! post this on your fakebooks, and twitter, (WORD EVENTUALLY GETS AROUND) copy and paste this post, is all i ask and suggest,

if it was my church, our project, would be emailing and writing the Pope (for example) and Islamic leaders, about this, the entire congregation. YES, kind of like spam, EVERYONE WRITES THE SAME BUT WITH THEIR OWN NAME AND ADDRESS OR THE CHURCHES, but much more serious of motives and situation, matter at hand . THEY WILL HEAR, AND LISTEN, assuredly

as of now, we are headed, the same, humanity on earth.... towards more and more wars, tragedy's, accidents, mistakes, crimes, sins, chaos, confusion, evil, disorder, natural disasters, BADEVENTS, ANARCHY, DISASTERS, ETC ETC and that number is in the trillions, since Jesus last walked the earth.. the most horrifying inhumane painful frustrating ways to live and die,.... men women, children, grandmas grandpas, handicaps, civilians and soldiers...ETC no exceptions WASTE LOSSES EXCESSES EXTREAMES, OF PEOPLE TIME AND RESOURCES... ALL unnecessary AND ALL AVOIDABLE

“LOVE GOD WITH ALL THY MIND HEART BODY SPIRIT”
“LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF”
“DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU”
“LOVE THY WIFE AS JESUS DID THE CHURCH”
“LOVE THY ENEMIES”
“Consider others more important than yourselves, seek the best interests, good of others”

So let's follow him, Jesus, and be like him…. A SAVIOR! OF ALL HUMANITY, ALL DARKNESS AND LIGHT, ALL, no partiality! EVERYONE MUST BE SAVED, "it is not his will that any of these little ones perish..."

IN JESUS NAME
Last edited by paulo7 on Mar 3rd, 2021, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Let's not repeat history

Post by 1nick »

jctrucker777 wrote:Matthew 10:27 “what you hear in the ear, proclaim from the rooftops”

When I was in prison around the time, I turned around, NEW ME, to come follow Christ, and be apart of the church, I heard a voice LITERALLY, IN MY EAR(not a voice in my head) “heyy Paul” in a tiny little squeaky neon green man voice JUST THEN, RIGHT AFTER I HEARD: “PAAUUULLLL!” IN A GROUP OF VOICES IN PERFECT UNITY IN THE SAME TONE SAVE THE WORLD!!!

(THE CHURCH AND BIBLE/JESUS IS VERY MUCH SO 200% HUMANITY RELATED)

IM NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER RESPOND OR PAY ANY ATTENTION OF THEY DON’T start with/SAY “PAUL” STRICKTLY (this is my best trying to explain this) it means they are or are being "disobedient to LOVE (God)

It has to do with, the FACT, that I am highly religious, and a official faithful servant of the church, and most people are not,
It has to do with, the topic of team and THE OPPOSITE OF CHRIST:---- (selfish ambition), the bible is verymuch so about uniting the world together as 1/team/humanity etc etc kind of thing.. THE “HEYS” (being the worse)”His, How are yous” are not being completely straight either(being lesser/the lesser risk enemy an danger) after a while, they say, “F! Humanity!” in their own little ways

And the old saying “don’t talk to strangers” THEY WILL AND CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE, EXPLOIT, WRONG etc etc
It also has to do with it being very very turbulent times

Also people are being tested tried tempted by THE DEVIL(money) 247/365 and peoples composure (which is contagious and rubs off on others) people give in, break, snap, fall, slip etc etc etc IT MEANS THEY ARE TEMPTED TOO (to sin)

And to tell you the truth, “the spirit of the air controls that person, has control, power, sway, to do its individual will” “those who are disobedient to God (love)”

THEY WILL ALSO THROW A PERSON OFF BALANCE

AND THEY ARE BAD FOR BUISNESS, CHURCH AND THE ECONOMY kind of business. To 1’s An individual, personal success (some of this page is slightly inaccurate)

AND MOST OF THE TIME, THEY DON’T MEAN THE DAMMAGE THEY DO
paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

WORK, FOR THE PEACE

Strive all together, to enter the narrow door, walk the straight and narrow
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 25th, 2021, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don’t post in all caps. Thanks
paulo7

Last religious, post, castanet, done, its finished *Revise

Post by paulo7 »

this is obeying all the rules, and I've repented up-to-date, "be in TRUTH with thy neighbor" ETC ETC

For all our elderly, handicapped, and children, and all our years of striving and work to say the least..... Common people! Point and click! Step up! Soldier up! Everyone!

We all pray and ask seek knock, in one combined effort and collaboration, for also better yet,
"God have mercy! Give Jim James mission, the, answer to it all, please! In Jesus name"
"the answer to world peace" etc etc

Know how many people will dig this? And agree? In Islam Bushism and Christianity there are 2 billion at least! Who will cooperate and go head over heels over in! A big breath of releif! No more of this moaning and groaning, extremes EVERYMAN FOR THEMSEVLES WAYS OF LIVING... NO MORE!

Look at the encyclopedia on wars, the list of wars, is endless, the same things are being done before resulting the same as they are now, the answers are in jesus, god, the bible, consulting with them and our own labor. Its not going to end, and not on its own. All of modern weapons are targeted at human civilizations and will all be used just like before dont have false hope!

It is beyond any primitive humans abilities understanding and reason on earth, these matters, only god has the answers
(hydrogen/nuclear war and apocalypses (for short) 1 of the worlds problems)

Fun suspense mystery action adventure answers closure explanation justice! For all… and could be.. Very easily we could save the day! Save the world! United as 1! Appropriate for all ages!
In Jesus name!

And yes, no, our governments and all related, do not hold the responsibility or knowledge to climate control, for 1 example, or any other matter.
You think they can do it all on their own? That they know everything? They need our help more than ever
This is the secret,
To serving God, doing the will of God
It helps them, more than ever
They are, also, our Jesus Christ, in a way, which we crucified and everything else... In our own little ways
Die for your countries! In "THE" way, not in any other way

Yes organized crime (for example) has balls and guts, can fight and war, etc etc but not for and in the direction of the church on earth
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Last religious, post, castanet, done, its finished *Re

Post by youjustcomplain »

Let me get this straight.

To avoid repeating history, we should continue to follow the bible?
Not change the way we do things, just keep doing what the bible says.

There. I'm summarized your illogical viewpoint.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Last religious, post, castanet, done, its finished *Re

Post by Ka-El »

youjustcomplain wrote: To avoid repeating history, we should continue to follow the bible?
The end of times is here. We won't be around long enough to repeat history :D
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

In some of my, ahem, brilliant insights as I moved from "believer" to "disbeliever" (agnostic) in my younger adult life, I developed the following operative thought for my life: the Bible correctly diagnoses the "problem with the world ("sin") but not the solution (Believe on the LJC and thou shalt be saved). I'm not searching for the "right" answer; there isn't one. I'm proud to say I brought three children into the world and, against all olds, kept them from divisive religious odds. Mankind has been given the ability to glimpse what life on Earth might be (nature, beauty, natural forces, brotherhood/sisterhood) but with character flaws that cause many of us to fail to achieve them (habitat destruction, climate change, greed and avarice, and so on). I don't know what or if the purpose of life is, but nothing has been revealed by "God" to mankind so far. Every religion to date has been created by men claiming to be God or men who claim to have talked to God, usually on the top of a mountain. Our religions are so 10,000 B.C.

I've written in another thread recently that evangelical Christianity is so old fashioned; the Q-ANON "faith" is supplanting it for a large number of "faith based" types nowadays.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”