Vasectomy in Kelowna

Business and professional recommendations.
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Vasectomy in Kelowna

Post by alanjh595 »

WRONG.....again.
Crypto can be spread by:

Swallowing recreational water (for example, the water in swimming pools, fountains, lakes, rivers) contaminated with Crypto
Crypto’s high tolerance to chlorine enables the parasite to survive for long periods of time in chlorinated drinking and swimming pool water
Drinking untreated water from a lake or river that is contaminated with Crypto
Swallowing water, ice, or beverages contaminated with poop from infected humans or animals
Eating undercooked food or drinking unpasteurized/raw apple cider or milk that gets contaminated with Crypto
Touching your mouth with contaminated hands
Hands can become contaminated through a variety of activities, such as touching surfaces or objects (e.g., toys, bathroom fixtures, changing tables, diaper pails) that have been contaminated by poop from an infected person, changing diapers, caring for an infected person, and touching an infected animal
Exposure to poop from an infected person through oral-anal sexual contact
Crypto is not spread through contact with blood.
https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/crypto/general-info.html
Bring back the LIKE button.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Crypto anything !
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Don't they have a Crypto currency?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Whatever you do, don't go DIY route though it's much cheaper.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote:
WRONG.....again
PLEASE , tell me that you saw just a little "humor" in my post ..

That was the intention , and I'm sure MOST people got it .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

the truth wrote:got mine done about 15 years ago, at kgh ambulatory care in and out in 30 min , pain from start to finish for me was next to nothing, no pain killers needs by a mile,
This !

I had mine done 2 years ago by a urologist in Kelowna in his private practice. All covered by MSP.
He chatted with me the entire time and though his hands on my junk wasn't fun, there was zero "pain". The following few days was tender, but again, no pain. If I was to try to describe the feeling, it would be the days after getting hit in the nuts; you know it's not quite right, but it doesn't hurt anymore.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

youjustcomplain wrote:
the truth wrote:got mine done about 15 years ago, at kgh ambulatory care in and out in 30 min , pain from start to finish for me was next to nothing, no pain killers needs by a mile,
This !

I had mine done 2 years ago by a urologist in Kelowna in his private practice. All covered by MSP.
He chatted with me the entire time and though his hands on my junk wasn't fun, there was zero "pain". The following few days was tender, but again, no pain. If I was to try to describe the feeling, it would be the days after getting hit in the nuts; you know it's not quite right, but it doesn't hurt anymore.
I agree, the same for me. No pain killers after word, except maybe an Advil or aspirin, (it was so long ago, I forget).
A cold pack might be helpful on the 1st day after the local wears off.

Don't worry about it, Nothing more than a Wisdom tooth extraction.

Return to “Referrals”