Horses?

Business and professional recommendations.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Horses?

Post by Bsuds »

My Grand daughter is turning 12 this week and is wanting to spend some time with a horse. She doesn't want to ride but would like to get up close and pet/brush a horse.

Any ideas?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Horses?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Ask and ye shall receive. Call Roseanne - PM'd her cell number which her dad gave to me. She runs the farm at Flying Horse Farm and her dad said there are some colts and doesn't see a problem having your granddaughter being able to pet/brush a horse but call her direct to make arrangements.

Flying Horse Farm
4224 Gellatly Rd, West Kelowna, BC
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Ask and ye shall receive.
Is there anything you can't or WON'T do for good people ?

That's simply amazing ..........
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Not if I can help. Only takes a few minutes to search if I can't pull the info from my memory.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Referrals”