3 And Half Million For Opiod Dispensers

cyruslosco66
Banned

3 And Half Million For Opiod Dispensers

Post by cyruslosco66 »

https://globalnews.ca/news/7674061/mysa ... s-opioids/

change is comming faster than you can say whens alberta having an election ?
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Re: 3 And Half Million For Opiod Dispensers

Post by common_sense_guy »

This story just screams, "we love you drug addicts, come here and we will completely take care of you and your drug habit".." sorry we don't have any programs to help you kick the habit because we put all of our money into getting you free drugs and safe injection sites and a continued income for you to continue your drug loving ways"
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I wonder what the saving is compared to broken locks and windows in businesses and automobiles not to mention the stolen goods to feed these addictions??
I know I've paid a small fortune on repairs on trucks only so they could steal headphones, sun glasses and maybe some empties.
Spazzed out and content. i'm fine with that just don't damage or steal my stuff.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

indianlarry66 wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/7674061/mysa ... s-opioids/

change is comming faster than you can say whens alberta having an election ?
Why are you in such a rush to see the UCP Party re-elected?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
common_sense_guy
Übergod

jimmy4321 wrote:I wonder what the saving is compared to broken locks and windows in businesses and automobiles not to mention the stolen goods to feed these addictions??
I know I've paid a small fortune on repairs on trucks only so they could steal headphones, sun glasses and maybe some empties.
Spazzed out and content. i'm fine with that just don't damage or steal my stuff.
Excellent point. And it's because the government doesn't have to pay for that and don't really care about us taxpayers and what we have to pay on top of the outrageous taxation level we have in Canada
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

common_sense_guy wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:I wonder what the saving is compared to broken locks and windows in businesses and automobiles not to mention the stolen goods to feed these addictions??
Excellent point. And it's because the government doesn't have to pay for that and don't really care about us taxpayers and what we have to pay on top of the outrageous taxation level we have in Canada
Junkies don't break and steal you crap when they can barely stay conscious, it's when they're running low or on empty.
They're not very forward thinking
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

I was just googling all the stories, facts, statistics showing how incredibly successful all the programs and services have been regarding the drug problems in our country. It is amazing that all the great minds that put into place all these new services and programs have shown us just how right they were. The numbers down everywhere, from over doses to, less people with addiction to less crime, assaults, thefts. Absolutely amazing and great work by all.
I believe we all have to give credit to the success we are having. Just look at the amazing numbers and how safe our communities have become. We no longer have to worry about our loved ones being introduced to drugs at every corner. All the drug dealers are now choosing different countries to deal in.
Oop's me bad, April fools is still 30 days away. :biggrin:
what a fringing joke.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

liisgo wrote:I was just googling all the stories, facts, statistics showing how incredibly successful all the programs and services have been regarding the drug problems in our country. It is amazing that all the great minds that put into place all these new services and programs have shown us just how right they were. The numbers down everywhere, from over doses to, less people with addiction to less crime, assaults, thefts. Absolutely amazing and great work by all.
I believe we all have to give credit to the success we are having. Just look at the amazing numbers and how safe our communities have become. We no longer have to worry about our loved ones being introduced to drugs at every corner. All the drug dealers are now choosing different countries to deal in.
what a fringing joke.
I challenge everything you said. That is not the case. Where are you getting your information that drug overdoses are down when the news are talking about record years for deaths and overdoses. Normally I don't ask for links to so-called data but I have to make an exception when somebody makes such outlandish claims as I believe you have
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

common_sense_guy wrote:
liisgo wrote: Oop's me bad, April fools is still 30 days away. :biggrin:
what a fringing joke.
I challenge everything you said. That is not the case. Where are you getting your information that drug overdoses are down when the news are talking about record years for deaths and overdoses. Normally I don't ask for links to so-called data but I have to make an exception when somebody makes such outlandish claims as I believe you have
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

Im sure none of these dispensers will be stolen lol
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

common_sense_guy wrote:
liisgo wrote:I was just googling all the stories, facts, statistics showing how incredibly successful all the programs and services have been regarding the drug problems in our country. It is amazing that all the great minds that put into place all these new services and programs have shown us just how right they were. The numbers down everywhere, from over doses to, less people with addiction to less crime, assaults, thefts. Absolutely amazing and great work by all.
what a fringing joke.
ha, you fell for that? It's sarcasm. :130:
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Maybe we need a cleansing...just saying. Crime reduction program!

Let's give them more drugs, what is that solving? Right now they are on WELFARE and spend that on drugs because we feed them and house them.

I've never been a addict myself although how many hits can a FREE druggy take in a day? Will they increase their need for speed so to speak if they are provided it?

I truly do not believe this will curb crime if that is you belief. IF I need four hits a day and only get three do you think another user might buy stolen goods for their FREE drugs? It used to happen in the 30's with Government food stamps, it will happen today.

Return to “Canada”