Post by cyruslosco66 »

https://globalnews.ca/news/7678305/cons ... r-removal/
Quality folks that ol dougie picked .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Ontario Mpp Is Shaming Ont Residents Say

Post by GordonH »

One results of lockdowns is small businesses going under or bankrupt, causing even bigger strain on our national debt.

With so many countries having huge national debts... will this bubble burst at some point.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Richadio
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Richadio »

*removed* just goes to show that Ontarians are just as brainwashed as they are here in BC.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 5th, 2021, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
FREEDOM's don't come from a vaccine, PRIVILEGE's do.
The TRUTH never denies EXAMINATION.
Replacement migration = White genocide.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

I do love the fact that more of you are actually smartening up and starting to understand that covid-19 is nowhere near as deadly as they first thought.
So why the continued archaic lockdowns and rules and regulations? Because they can't admit they were maybe a little wrong in their initial assessment or else they would look foolish. I would have had much more respect for them if when they started figuring out it wasn't as bad that they changed their tune and said hey new data suggesting we don't need to do this so here you go let's open this and this up but that's not what they did. And that's not what they continue to do. They continue to make it sound as if it's as bad as we thought on day one which anybody who hasn't lived under a rock would understand this is no longer the case.
. Stop complaining that anti maskers and other thinking people are the morons here.
To all you people still terrified of covid-19, do everybody a favour and do a little research. Maybe look into what's happening in Florida. And actually study the numbers instead of just believing everything good old Bonnie says as complete gospel.
I understand the complete lockdowns and everything early on because we didn't know yet. But we have evolved and our knowledge has grown exponentially from data from around the world. And that data suggest there's no justification for the insane rules and regulations that they continue to impose.
Educate yourself and if you're one of the people that already are knowledgeable than help educate somebody else that has no clue
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

It's only as good in Canada compared to the US and the world because of our restrictions and lockdowns.
It doesn't seem real till your in a hospital struggling to breathe or when you're all piped up with some machine doing that work for you.
Makes me laugh, these provinces that have their restrictions or lockdowns and at the very first sign that it helped and numbers are ever so slightly coming down , they open everything up Lol.
Then the same provinces go crying to the Feds for more money, idiots :cuss: idiots!

This :cuss: did plenty of damage being a denier, come election day hopefully there's enough momentum to punt this :cuss: out of government
Last edited by Catsumi on Mar 5th, 2021, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use icon in future. Thanks
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

jimmy4321 wrote:
This :cuss: did plenty of damage , come election day hopefully there's enough momentum to punt this *bleep* out of government
I agree, but this is a thread about Ontario, not about how woeful and awful the Federal government has been.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^I read it as him talking about Randy Hillier being a denier.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^I read it as him talking about Randy Hillier being a denier.
Denier of what?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Covid-19 restrictions and how the Ontario government has handled it. He's the one flaunted the rules and posted a picture of his Christmas gathering of 15 or more while other families were limited to 5 or 6. He also put out a video prior to Thanksgiving saying he didn't believe in Covid-19 or any restrictions.

Thanksgiving video and petitions
https://www.randyhilliermpp.com/20201011_thanksgiving

Christmas gathering
https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/12/ont ... rty-photo/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Covid-19 restrictions and how the Ontario government has handled it.
OK, so he disagrees with the policies and has his own opinion. Why would he be labeled a "denier"?
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Covid-19 restrictions and how the Ontario government has handled it.
OK, so he disagrees with the policies and has his own opinion. Why would he be labeled a "denier"?
What would you call someone who advocates dangerous activities in the middle of a pandemic? He's either a murderous psychopath or a Covid-denier.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

typhoon44 wrote: He's either a murderous psychopath
That would be comparing him to the murderous psychopath Justin Trudeau, whose deliberate mishandling of COVID vaccines has resulted in the deaths of thousands of Canadians. Randy Hillier hasn't murdered anyone, but Justin Trudeau sure has. I think we can call Hillier reckless, but certainly not murderous - that is solely Justin Trudeau's domain.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

typhoon44 wrote: What would you call someone who advocates dangerous activities in the middle of a pandemic?
Justin Trudeau?
He's either a murderous psychopath or a Covid-denier.
Randy Hillier is neither. Once again with this insanely stupid "denier" thing. It's just so lazy and silly, as silly or more than the fools in the Man-made climate change game who lazily apply it to anyone who dares challenge their nonsensical apocalyptic fairy tales.

Return to “Canada”