Oddball Stuff You Should Know

A potpourri of off-topics.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Oddball Stuff You Should Know

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

oneh2obabe wrote:
145os.jpg
We went through Sedona after years ago. What a beautiful setting its in and they've made the most of their natural beauty.
Yeah, I don't recall any gawdy neon signs.
Can't wait to go back.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

144os.jpg
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

138os.jpg
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

134os.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

126os.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

146os.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

148os.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

149os.png

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

To all those who sometimes drive unfamiliar vehicles, when you pull into the fuel station and wonder which side of vehicle has the filler.
Just look at fuel gauge on the dash... you will see an arrow pointing to which side of the vehicle you need to have near the fuel pump.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote:Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

To all those who sometimes drive unfamiliar vehicles, when you pull into the fuel station and wonder which side of vehicle has the filler.
Just look at fuel gauge on the dash... you will see an arrow pointing to which side of the vehicle you need to have near the fuel pump.
On many cars it shows a Fuel Pump. The side the hose is shown is the side the filler is on the car.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Bsuds wrote: On many cars it shows a Fuel Pump. The side the hose is shown is the side the filler is on the car.
An arrow or fuel pump, basically same idea.

Surprisingly I still see drivers hang out there door looking to see if filler is on their side of the vehicle. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

150os.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

151os.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

145os.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

143os.jpg

Return to “Grab Bag”