SOS for Canadians

featfan
Guru

SOS for Canadians

Post by featfan »

EzRpGfKVkAYkxKe.jpg
Last night, Canadians at the U.S.-Canada border in Niagara Falls, Ontario signalled for help using lights to Morse code “SOS”. The group flashed “SOS” for about 3 minutes.

The group also held up a Canadian flag upside-down. An upside-down flag is a universal signal of distress.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383845310816944138
featfan
Guru

Re: SOS for Canadians

Post by featfan »

And then Anne Murray comes out. You would have thought the Queen had walked on the field. I didn't realize she was that big of a deal in Canada. It was as if Elvis had risen from the dead and appeared to sing the American national anthem. I am ready this time.

Tears in my eyes for the country I grew up in.
Damm glad I have no children growing up in this mess of a place.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

featfan wrote:And then Anne Murray comes out. You would have thought the Queen had walked on the field. I didn't realize she was that big of a deal in Canada. It was as if Elvis had risen from the dead and appeared to sing the American national anthem. I am ready this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbC1_vFgj6k

Tears in my eyes for the country I grew up in.
Damm glad I have no children growing up in this mess of a place.

Geddy Lee in 1993, in Baltimore. I like watching these renditions from back in the day, as they still have the lyrics before the PC idiots removed "all thy sons command".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Canada rankings:
#23 of overall cases
#25 of overall deaths
#16 of new cases
#40 of new deaths
#20 in recovered

Out of 221
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

If they feel as though they are hostage's, they need look no further than themselves.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Go to the border to gather and spread the virus that got us in this situation. *bleep* 'n idiots.

You can't stop me from roaming free infecting others, I don't want to wear a mask, can't stop me from going to church, can't stop me from being maskless in a grocery store, from protesting maskless etc.

This gathering is what happens when the losers parents tell them to stop whining, shut the hell up, get the *bleep* out of my basement and do something about it.

Losers
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

An absolute living hell. I got my Covid vaccine a couple of weeks ago. I had a surgery last year. Never had to swipe a credit card to get them done. Came home, went for a series of blood tests and they confirmed that I'm healthy. Again, no billing. I've got FOUR pension cheques each month. The Mrs. has three. Any Canadian who complains about our lot in life is out of touch with how well off we are. SOS for Canadians. What a whiner.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote: Any Canadian who complains about our lot in life is out of touch with how well off we are. SOS for Canadians. What a whiner.
Is this one of your posts where you actually mean the opposite of what you are posting? Just curious.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”