Liberal MP caught stark naked

ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Liberal MP caught stark naked

Post by ferri »

He has a point:

MP William Amos speaks out: Leaked naked photo sends message 'anything goes' in politics

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/willia ... 613_259498
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

His point was hidden behind the cell phone.

:up:

It shows the lack of discretion and professionalism of the Liberal kindergarten that has infested our government. True professionals would have been careful and not allowed this to happen. But, when we have a group of drama teachers, snowboard instructors, and assorted dropouts-cum-social justice warriors, the last thing on the list is the careful professionalism that senior leadership positions are (were) known for.

It's utter incompetence, nothing else.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

From the article:
He did not realize the camera on his laptop was turned on and that his image was being beamed to fellow MPs tuned in to an internal parliamentary feed of virtual proceedings in the House of Commons.
No one watching the public feed saw Amos, since he was not addressing the Commons at the time.
He argued that the leak of the screenshot violates parliamentary rules, "and without those rules, you have a compromised democracy," in which fewer people will want to run for Parliament or have trust in democratic institutions.

Parliamentary rules prohibit any taking of video or photographs of parliamentary proceedings, including the non-public portions.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

The bottom line is that if he’d been sitting at his desk paying attention to the Parliamentary proceedings (which is what he is being paid to do), instead of arriving late after going for a jog, and then trying to watch the screen while getting changed, none of this would have happened.

Being allowed to work from home, doesn’t give people license to go for a jog when they’re supposed to be working.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

He'd just sat down at his desk to watch the remainder of question period when he started getting text messages from colleagues advising him to turn off his camera.
I agree with Merry. He should have been doing his job.

How many other MPs are not in their seats paying attention during question period?

That's his home office, then? With the flags, I thought it was his parliamentary office.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Apr 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Well folks, here you have it. This is how *bleep* STUPID Liberal MPs are.

You'd think after getting caught bouncing Mr Johnson in front of the cameras that he'd be much more careful from then on, given the crapstorm that caused. But no, this time he whips out Mr Johnson and takes a pee with the camera rolling for all to see.

It's beyond belief that there are people stupid enough in this country to trust these idiots to run our country.

MP caught on cam again

MP caught peeing during virtual House of Commons in wake of naked webcam incident

Liberal MP William Amos has once again been caught unawares on webcam.

"Last night, while attending House of Commons proceedings virtually, in a non-public setting, I urinated without realizing I was on camera," the Quebec MP wrote in a statement posted to Twitter late Thursday night.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/33 ... m-incident
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

I think he's flat out lying. He knew exactly what he was doing. How quickly he decided to step aside for a while sounds like him and his wife just had something fun planned and this was his way of getting out of it.
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I can't believe anyone could be that stupid. But thinking about it, it probably qualifies him as a member of the Liberal party.

Where was he and why was there a camera there to begin with :200:
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

"Stepping down" was the right thing to do. Nobody has any confidence in this MP at this point. If you can't manage a zoom meeting, you can't manage a country.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I believe he only stepped down from committees and such. He should be thrown out as an MP also. The man has a problem.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Smurf wrote: May 28th, 2021, 4:38 pm I believe he only stepped down from committees and such. He should be thrown out as an MP also. The man has a problem.
indeed, they might want to look into his past again also
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Well we all know who vetted these Liberal politicians. :200:

BTW, this story has gone global.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Zoom.html
Embarrassing government leak! Canadian lawmaker steps down to 'seek help' after he was filmed PEEING 'in coffee cup' during Zoom meeting just a month after he stripped naked during official video call

Personally, I think the guy is a perv.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

This act by a Liberal MP, which follows previous "naked" incident, says this member of parliament is a sicko. As such, he does not belong as a sitting Member of Parliament. He is an embarrassment to himself, his family, friends, the Liberal Party and most importantly to Canada. How much of this bizarre and deviant behavior must occur before the Prime Minister ousts him from the Party and bans him from Parliament? Of course Trudeau himself seems to subscribe to the belief that wrong doing, followed by a well scripted "I am so sorry" is sufficient to simply carry on as if his misdeed never happened. Surely we have not become so desensitized to this kind of conduct that we merely shrug it off.
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

Being a pervert seems to be a must for being a Liberal MP. What a total loser.

Return to “Canada”