Paul Bernardo parole hearing

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Paul Bernardo parole hearing

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#335734 well looks at what creep might get out soon, :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Paul Bernardo parole hearing

Post by Bsuds »

Everyone is entitled to a parole hearing but it is not a free pass to get out of jail.

I sure hope he doesn't qualify.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Yes I hope that he and Karla Homolka stay in prison for a long long time....oh right...
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jun 2nd, 2021, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

I'm in agreement with the French and Mahaffy familes - at least 5 years between parole hearings instead of the current 3 year window. Highly doubt he'll get parole this time around - imho, he'll never see the outside of Millhaven again.

He should suffer the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo both should have rotted in jail.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote: Jun 2nd, 2021, 5:08 pm impo both should have rotted in jail.
:up: :up:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Jun 2nd, 2021, 5:08 pm impo both should have rotted in jail.
:smt045
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I just hope the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau doesn't give him $10 million of our money, along with a tear-filled apology.

Justin likes handing our money to murderers, and those acting classes can turn on the alligator tears like a water tap.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:50 pm I just hope the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau doesn't give him $10 million of our money, along with a tear-filled apology.

Justin likes handing our money to murderers, and those acting classes can turn on the alligator tears like a water tap.
Bernardo would be out of jail by now if all that he did was murder a US army medic. It all depends on who you murder, and in what religion you murder them in the name of, and that determines how long you are in jail.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:50 pm I just hope the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau doesn't give him $10 million of our money, along with a tear-filled apology.

Don't be ridiculous. Not a trudeau fan but still a realist.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I think Bernardo will be in jail for years to come. He is a special kind of crazy and those type don't become rehabilitated.

Mind you Holmolka was equally as crazy and equally as culpable and look at her.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i could see jt doing this and people would still vote for him :200:
Vacancyrate
Banned

Post by Vacancyrate »

Karla Homolka more than participated i nthe killings and sexual assaults and then she manipulated her way to a early release.

A shining example of the pink justice system in Canada.

"Boo hoo he made me do it - I'll testify!"

Women are sentenced and serve 45% less jail time than men do for the exact same crimes in Canada.

In this case she retires to a tropical island, changes her name and the news forgets she exists while bringing up her old boyfriends name once a year so the crime is evermore associated with him and not her.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

remember this :200: after doing what she did to kids ,the parole board still let her around kids https://www.narcity.com/disgraced-seria ... re-furious

Return to “Canada”