4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

stero

4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by stero »

I am just curious. How they guy (Nathaniel Veltman) even had ANY idea, at all. That the 4 muslims he ran over were even muslims in the first place? WithOUT previously knowing them!?

How is it a terrorist attack and racially motivated if he had no clue what race or religion they were? Because we KNOW that they never previously knew one another. Reports say he was "speeding beyong belief".

I can't deny that it may have been racially motivated but, you can't tell me he damn well knew they were religious and/or of muslim faith.... already isn't making sense. Seems more like another incident the government is going to use against Canadian citizens... AGAIN.

Any input that I might be missing? Thanks!
spooker

Re: 3 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by spooker »

First off, you missed a person, there were 4 people killed while the 9-year-old was left in serious injury ...

From another news source:
"There is evidence that this was a planned, premeditated act, motivated by hate. It is believed that these victims were targeted because they were Muslim," Waight told reporters, noting that the suspect’s social media postings were reviewed by police, AFP reported.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/canada-hate- ... faith-cops

You seem to be missing a lot of information that's out there on various sites if you're questioning so much ...
stero

Post by stero »

"Nathaniel Veltman, of London, faces four counts of first-degree murder. Police said he did not know the victims."

That entire, not once, explains how the killer knew them or that they were even muslim or how the killer knew who/anything about them or even what gender they might have been!

How can it be a directed attack if he never knew the victims? The killer basically judged them by their clothing because he DIDN'T know them.
Yes. He probably did plan an attack! But, because he was a Christian it has to be terrorism against muslims?(but, remember he had no actual clue that these people were muslims, right?)
stero

Post by stero »

Also! Facebook knew about the killer, found his profile and deleted it and ALL "evidence" before the victims or killers names were even released. Now, Facebook (as honest as they are) can do WHATEVER they want with that information, now.

Why is it such a big deal to see his profile. Yeah. It's evident but... prove it then!

Even our counsel said at one time "Facebook is a public forum and can be used freely" so, they can't use the excuse of "privacy" for deleting it.
spooker

Post by spooker »

If you say things that contradict other statements do they start to make sense after a time?

If your going to quote other sources please provide a link so that others can see it in full context ...
stero

Post by stero »

The info i copy/pasted was directly from the link YOU FRIGGIN POSTED!!
*removed*

Here's another link stating he was NOT part of any hate groups. Even further proving my point.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/wh ... uct7ba477d

It's just another government propaganda smear campaign against Christians!! open your eyes and just stop believing the narrative that the government paid millions of our tax dollars to control!!
Last edited by ferri on Jun 9th, 2021, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
stero

Post by stero »

Because jagmeet singh is linked to Khalistani extremist and he holds Trudeau and our government hostage in order for Trudeau to pass votes of non-confidence in parliament. Trudeau also said to have been said to be a converted muslim! And if you went to school you should know about their hatred for Christians!! (Holy wars)
Here's a few links about Jagmeet Singh.
http://www.politicalnewsmagazine.com/20 ... in-canada/

https://www.opindia.com/2019/10/canadia ... elligence/

That's just 2 of THOUSANDS that are free for you to read.

When the government spends millions to buy and control all these media outlets, do you honestly think they're going to be honest with you or do you think they would want all and full control like they want with bill C-10 that controls ALL of Canada's internet that is 100% against our charter of rights that Rocco Gilatti has already proven?
stero

Re: 4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by stero »

Did you know that Chrystia Freelands unconvicted nazi grandfather was HIDING in Alberta only to be discovered by his death?
Did you know that he is not the only escaped and unconvicted nazi than hiding in Alberta and all over the world? Very christian, as well

It blows me away that after 13 years of achool and potential time in college and people don't actually know this!

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/bo ... eld-review
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakivs%27ki_Visti
https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2017/06 ... ce-19.html

There's some links in case you forget to ask!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

stero wrote: Jun 9th, 2021, 6:37 am ...

Here's another link stating he was NOT part of any hate groups. Even further proving my point.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/wh ... uct7ba477d...
It was stated:
any involvement with any hate groups has not been established
It's not conclusive yet that he wasn't part of any hate groups being so early in the investigation.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
stero

Post by stero »

Exactly! Thanks for helping me prove my point!
Now, keepbreading the SECOND link from CTV that explains they SEARCHED HIS HOUSE AND THERE IS NO LINKS TO HATE GROUPS!

Thank you!
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

The family was wearing traditional Muslim garb apparently. I know someone who was in the RCMP in London. Apparently it's a hot bed for right extremism. The police were tracking several people but didn't have the manpower to keep track of them all the time and of course, even potential H Bombs have rights in Canada so the police can only be so proactive. If I was a member of a visible minority in Canada I would have my head on a swivel all the time because there are lots of people like this goof out there.

Very, very sad and disgusting that something like this can happen in Canada. Mind you, I think Canada is becoming more and more like the US every day.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

stero wrote: Jun 9th, 2021, 7:13 am Exactly! Thanks for helping me prove my point!
Now, keepbreading the SECOND link from CTV that explains they SEARCHED HIS HOUSE AND THERE IS NO LINKS TO HATE GROUPS!

Thank you!
They have found nothing yet - doesn't mean there isn't anything to be found. The family indicated there was an association with a group and the police will be looking into that. Don't forget the terrorism charge being discussed. The investigation is ongoing as you well know.
stero

Post by stero »

They have his Facebook!! They deleted that before victims or the assailant were even mentioned. If there's nothing on his Facebook than there probably isn't anything worth calling terrorism !

The last time the rcmp/government played some crap like this the killer was being funded by and working for the rcmp to help the government in their crappy gun ban!! And they still don't have or can't release that info?.... why not? How do they already know so much about the guy driving his teuck into people?

Sounds like A LOT of speculation!!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

stero wrote: Jun 9th, 2021, 7:23 am They have his Facebook!! They deleted that before victims or the assailant were even mentioned. If there's nothing on his Facebook than there probably isn't anything worth calling terrorism !...
Also speculation and terrorism charges are still being considered.
London police Chief Steve Williams says evidence currently suggests Veltman acted alone, and any possible involvement with hate groups has not been established.

"We’re going to want to look into the accused’s backround. Friends, family, obviously online activity and anything like that can sort of piece together the history and what brought us to this today, and that will form part of the investigation. I can’t speak directly to groups he may have been involved in. I know there’s information out there that isn’t necessarily accurate, but we need to work through that ourselves."
https://london.ctvnews.ca/what-we-know- ... -1.5461538
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ont. attack didn’t happen in vacuum

Five members of a Muslim family in London, Ont., went out for a walk on Sunday night. Before the day was done, four of them had lost their lives in what police described as a targeted hate crime.

The only survivor — a nine-year-old boy — was seriously injured.

As Canadians across the country express their shock, horror and grief, the news was underpinned by a dark reality: Islamophobia and hate crimes are on the rise, according to both the statistics and the lived experiences of those in the community.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/a ... li=AAggNb9
Hate crimes against other groups, such as Asian-Canadians, are also on the rise and we don’t need more data sets to confirm that. We (most of us I would hope) do not want to live in a society where racism is allowed to rear its ugly head, and we (the majority) need to start speaking out against it whenever we have the opportunity. Remaining silent on the issue, or worse, making excuses for it implies consent. No one needs to get on a soapbox, but we should remain ready to call it out.

Return to “Canada”