:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: 4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 am If Trudeau and his ilk keep pushing the narrative that all white folk are racist, they’re going to create a situation where white people become the target of racist hate.

Maybe that’s what they want to see happen. Although I’ve no idea why. All I know is that the constant barrage of how racist all we white folk are, is bound to have negative consequences. And it’s beginning to make me afraid of the future.
Trudeau has no room to talk.

He has a past of being very racist.

I couldn't get that photo of him "blackfaced" out of my mind as he read the script the other day.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 amthey’re going to create a situation where white people become the target of racist hate.
Well that has been going on for many years now.

Racism is not just a one way street.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ you are missing a couple:
Muslin Brotherhood
PLO

My condolences to Family and Friends of those lost to senseless act of violence.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Comment on some remarks made at vigil for victims of the London terror attack

Post by Glacier »

gswaters wrote: Jun 9th, 2021, 2:03 pm What happened in London, Ontario breaks my heart. It is particularly disheartening since it appears that the perpetrator, Nathaniel Veltman, is a "young blond white man with Dutch heritage," a heritage that I share. That someone with the privilege he presumably grew up with could have, it seems, turned out to be a hate-motivated terrorist who committed multiple murders is beyond me. After a fair trial and assuming conviction, I hope he is ineligible for parole for at least 100 years.

But I am also angry that Dr. Munir El-Kassem, imam of the Islamic Centre of Southwest Ontario, used his opportunity when speaking at the podium for the vigil associated with this horrific act, to link this anti-Muslim violence by a Veltman, to Palestinians and the recent "troubles" in Jerusalem and Israel. (As far as I know, Veltman is neither Jewish nor Israeli.) Tolerance goes both ways. To quote Senator Linda Frum: "That the vigil for the victims was used as an opportunity to vent Jew-hatred — only enhances this calamity." There should be no tolerance for hate ... regardless of its source.

What the imam did was anti-Semitic dog whistling pure and simple. And it is shameful that, at least, some in the crowd cheered.
Very good post. I would also add that it behooves no one to blame the so called "niqab ban" in Quebec or opposition to M-103 as being complicit in this crime as some have done.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

whatwhat wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 3:10 pm Well with this reasoning, how many of the JT haters on these forums are planning racist/sexist/xenophobic attacks??
Quite a few, actually.

Just read some of the disgusting, xenophobic rants by Trudeau's fan club on this forum. The hatred they spread is extremely damaging and divisive to Canadian society, removed

Sadly, these attacks are feeding the delusions of radicals that act out like Veltman did.
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 10th, 2021, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bait
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 7:45 pm
whatwhat wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 3:10 pm Well with this reasoning, how many of the JT haters on these forums are planning racist/sexist/xenophobic attacks??
Quite a few, actually.

Just read some of the disgusting, xenophobic rants by Trudeau's fan club on this forum. The hatred they spread is extremely damaging and divisive to Canadian society, removed

Sadly, these attacks are feeding the delusions of radicals that act out like Veltman did.
agree and imo it will get alot worse before it gets better, the hate is worse than ever since jt and the liberals came into power
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ken7 wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 4:26 pm
Trudeau has no room to talk.

He has a past of being very racist.

I couldn't get that photo of him "blackfaced" out of my mind as he read the script the other day.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Maybe part of the problem is Canadian culture has been completely turned on it's head in the last 30 years or so. The Canada that I grew up in and loved is long gone. It's actually surprising that the people doing things like the London hit and run are young. You would think it would be a baby boomer who knows what Canada used to be like who would be po'ed enough to do something crazy.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

My condolences to the family and community, it bothers me to no end that once again a tragedy is used for political gain.
Even if you hate Spencer Fernando you must read this

There is now a clear reluctance from authorities, politicians, and the media to use the word ‘terrorism’ when a Muslim individual commits a violent act, yet there is a rapid move to use that term when someone else commits a violent act, especially if it’s a person of European descent committing a violent act against a minority group.

https://spencerfernando.com/2021/06/11/ ... -distrust/
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

mikest2 wrote: Jun 11th, 2021, 7:01 pm My condolences to the family and community, it bothers me to no end that once again a tragedy is used for political gain.

There is now a clear reluctance from authorities, politicians, and the media to use the word ‘terrorism’ when a Muslim individual commits a violent act, yet there is a rapid move to use that term when someone else commits a violent act, especially if it’s a person of European descent committing a violent act against a minority group.

This should be the most important issue we face today. The clear agenda by political groups and its followers to push this is going to destroy our countries here. Wait, too late, already there.
Its actually very sick of who we have become. The importance of control of people for political and financial reasons succeeds any acknowledgement of our doing today.
This is going to be the unrest of our societies. A hatred we have never witness. A financial ruin for our countries.
When we can not recognize our own wrong, unfair treatments of all people because of the new woke, cancel cultures, victim hood demands and foot stomping's, we are finished.
One would think that smart minds would be realizing how wrong this new agenda is. How damaging it is and how it will essentially ruin our societies safety and equality.
Were done for. cheers.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

liisgo wrote: Jun 12th, 2021, 7:48 am
mikest2 wrote: Jun 11th, 2021, 7:01 pm My condolences to the family and community, it bothers me to no end that once again a tragedy is used for political gain.

This should be the most important issue we face today. The clear agenda by political groups and its followers to push this is going to destroy our countries here. Wait, too late, already there.
Its actually very sick of who we have become. The importance of control of people for political and financial reasons succeeds any acknowledgement of our doing today.
This is going to be the unrest of our societies. A hatred we have never witness. A financial ruin for our countries.
When we can not recognize our own wrong, unfair treatments of all people because of the new woke, cancel cultures, victim hood demands and foot stomping's, we are finished.
One would think that smart minds would be realizing how wrong this new agenda is. How damaging it is and how it will essentially ruin our societies safety and equality.
Were done for. cheers.
Wait....hold the press....so if I get this correctly, white people are upset because the actions of a terrorist is being called for what it is?.....and have been used and used still for decades for people of Arab descent on a regular basis. WOW! Hyperbole at its best is the way I see it.

Return to “Canada”