BC CDC really?

tantor
Board Meister

BC CDC really?

Post by tantor »

So this young man has blood clots two weeks after vaccine after stating he has been healthy, eats healthy and exercises and the CDC just come out and makes a broad sweeping statement that his thrombosis is not related to the vaccine? What evidence do they have? I am not saying it was from the vaccine but unless someone has some conclusive proof to the contrary then they can't say that t wasn't from the vaccine anymore than someone could say it is. In the article it is stated "A spokesperson for Interior Health said "there have not been any clots with the TTS (thrombocytopenic thrombosis syndrome) presentation that suggests connection to vaccine following any of the mRNA vaccines in B.C. ... Problematic clots can be triggered by a wide variety of factors (injury, infections including COVID-19, cardiovascular risk factors, etc)." The patient said he had no prior history of any of these things! Is this what passes for science nowadays? Just because he is the first case for the pfizer vax in BC doesn't prove that it didn't have something to do with it. I am no scientist but since he has no history of other medical issues I would say there is at the very least a strong indication that it may have been a factor. I mean if I had a heart attack all of a sudden and had no prior history of medical issues but I ate a costco pack of bacon two weeks before, I would dare say that had something to do with it lol. This sure does not help me to trust the science! Nice one CDC, nope look the other way nothing to see here lol.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/33 ... ted#337375
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: BC CDC really?

Post by Gilchy »

The wording of the release states "there have not been any clots with the TTS (thrombocytopenic thrombosis syndrome) presentation that suggests connection to vaccine following any of the mRNA vaccines in B.C. ... Problematic clots can be triggered by a wide variety of factors (injury, infections including COVID-19, cardiovascular risk factors, etc)."

This implies that the specific type of blood clots that has appeared globally as a result of the vaccine is different than the blood clots the Vernon man experienced.
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

Blood clots in the normal population are actually quite frequent - 1 in 1000. Obviously, obviously one of these can occur in someone who was recently vaccinated. This isn't news. If there was causation or correlation we would have seen hundreds of thousands of blood clots in Pfizer vaxxed folks. Mine for conspiracy theories elsewhere.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

The doctor who treated the patient made very specific observations about the venous system of his arm (the arm that received the shot) and the nature of the blood clots. Those observations strongly pointed to another cause. The timing also doesn't line up. 2 weeks later is not consistent with blood clots from vaccines which typically show up within a few days.

Long story short - there is strong evidence that the blood clots were not related to the vaccine. I don't know where you got the impression of "broad sweeping statement". I mean, there was plenty of data in the article for even myself to come to the conclusion that "It's highly unlikely it was related to a vaccination". CDC will have spoken directly with that doctor, reviewed the XRAY's/CT/MRI or whatever was done, etc.

As already stated - blood clots form in otherwise healthy people every day in Canada. Just because in this case the patient also had a vaccine recently doesn't automatically mean it's the vaccine that caused it. Especially when medical professionals look into it and say "Doesn't look like this was caused by a vaccine".
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

I'm not the biggest fan of any of the BC Health people, including Dr Henry, but sometimes coincidents occur and some are quick to want to link two unrelated occurrences to each other without proof. It a causal fallacy, named post hoc ("after this, therefore because of this"). Just because this came before that doesn’t mean this caused that.

I remember an electrician I worked with who laughed that invariably when in an office fixing something, completely unrelated to what he was doing, if an electric typewriter (you remember them don't you ?) went on the fritz at the same time he was there, he'd be approached and asked what he did to the typewriter.

The professionals are basically saying that they don't know what caused the clot, but that the type of vaccine he was given is not known to cause clots. So it's too soon to link the two.

Of course the media is looking for headlines.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

tantor wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 6:51 am So this young man has blood clots two weeks after vaccine after stating he has been healthy, eats healthy and exercises and the CDC just come out and makes a broad sweeping statement that his thrombosis is not related to the vaccine? What evidence do they have? I am not saying it was from the vaccine but unless someone has some conclusive proof to the contrary then they can't say that t wasn't from the vaccine anymore than someone could say it is. In the article it is stated "A spokesperson for Interior Health said "there have not been any clots with the TTS (thrombocytopenic thrombosis syndrome) presentation that suggests connection to vaccine following any of the mRNA vaccines in B.C. ... Problematic clots can be triggered by a wide variety of factors (injury, infections including COVID-19, cardiovascular risk factors, etc)." The patient said he had no prior history of any of these things! Is this what passes for science nowadays? Just because he is the first case for the pfizer vax in BC doesn't prove that it didn't have something to do with it. I am no scientist but since he has no history of other medical issues I would say there is at the very least a strong indication that it may have been a factor. I mean if I had a heart attack all of a sudden and had no prior history of medical issues but I ate a costco pack of bacon two weeks before, I would dare say that had something to do with it lol. This sure does not help me to trust the science! Nice one CDC, nope look the other way nothing to see here lol.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/33 ... ted#337375
The important statement above is "I am no scientist". :up:
You and 71 others Like this post
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Well after listening to this from parliament hill I am not too sure we are getting the straight goods. I am not saying it is absolutely related to the vaccine but sorry the timing is a little suspect.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

tantor wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 11:01 am

Well after listening to this from parliament hill I am not too sure we are getting the straight goods. I am not saying it is absolutely related to the vaccine but sorry the timing is a little suspect.
Time to bust out the tinfoil.

What would be the motivation to cover up this data? Yes I know "To not scare people off from getting vaccines" but why would they care if people got the vaccination if they don't believe it's in the best interests of all? Do you believe in the microchip conspiracy? Or perhaps "Drugs to make the public docile?" We already know that your chance of dying from COVID is far higher than the chance of even developing a blood clot much less suffering serious harm or death as a result.

Until someone can actually come up with some sort of a motivation for why they'd do that, I'll treat it as just that - wacky unfounded conspiracy theory.

Edit: Wow, just did a little research on this MP. He's got a very "interesting" history. Hint: He believes the government should investigate using vitamins to treat COVID. Frankly - he's on par with Trump and next will be talking about using UV light and drinking bleach.
77TA
Lord of the Board

Post by 77TA »

Money is a pretty good motivator
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Kroynon wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 3:01 pm Money is a pretty good motivator
It sure is. Care to explain how you believe money is the motive for covering up negative side effects of the vaccine?
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 1:36 pm
tantor wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 11:01 am

Time to bust out the tinfoil.

What would be the motivation to cover up this data? Yes I know "To not scare people off from getting vaccines" but why would they care if people got the vaccination if they don't believe it's in the best interests of all? Do you believe in the microchip conspiracy? Or perhaps "Drugs to make the public docile?" We already know that your chance of dying from COVID is far higher than the chance of even developing a blood clot much less suffering serious harm or death as a result.

Until someone can actually come up with some sort of a motivation for why they'd do that, I'll treat it as just that - wacky unfounded conspiracy theory.

Edit: Wow, just did a little research on this MP. He's got a very "interesting" history. Hint: He believes the government should investigate using vitamins to treat COVID. Frankly - he's on par with Trump and next will be talking about using UV light and drinking bleach.
Do you think chemtrails are a conspiracy? Have you not done enough of your own reasearch..
There is the Georgia Stonehenge. Start there. Makes a lot of this make sense. The world is unsustainable with the amount of people on it. Therefore …what’s happening right now..

The microchip is laughable. It’s already in every persons pocket and hand for more than 75% of the day. It’s called a smart phone. Cheers

Have an open mind instead of shooting things down that you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

I’m serious though look into chemtrails and you will find they have been doing it since the 70’s.

Geo engineering, weather manipulation. It’s all there and very much tru.

Continue wearing your mask, after being vaccinated. I’m not sure if you do but a reply like yours makes it seem like ther is no common sense at all.
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 4:08 pm
Kroynon wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 3:01 pm Money is a pretty good motivator
It sure is. Care to explain how you believe money is the motive for covering up negative side effects of the vaccine?
Again. More common sense than anything. Cover up side effects so vaccines made are bought. I don’t know about you man. Hahaha there’s a lot vaccines going to waste. That cost a lot of money hahaha
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 1:01 pm Again. More common sense than anything. Cover up side effects so vaccines made are bought. I don’t know about you man. Hahaha there’s a lot vaccines going to waste. That cost a lot of money hahaha
OK. But that means that these vaccine companies have not only corrupted the BCCDC and the provincial health office, but have gone so far as to corrupting physicians right here in Kelowna. Seems like a real stretch to me.

I find it very interesting how most conspiracy theorists don't believe in just one conspiracy.
Big Pharma corrupting health officials right down to the local physician level. Chemtrails. I suspect there's more. Would you mind sharing other topics where your belief is different that that of accepted science/society?

In this day and age, anyone can find something on the internet from others who share the same conspiracy. True research involves utilizing good peer reviewed resources - it also involves comparing all data, not just data from sources that draw the conclusion you want them too. My experience is that 95% of the time when someone tells me "Do your research" or "I have researched" - the above is not being done. You won't pass a grade 10 highschool assignment like that, nor will you convince me.
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

TylerM4 wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 1:12 pm
Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 1:01 pm Again. More common sense than anything. Cover up side effects so vaccines made are bought. I don’t know about you man. Hahaha there’s a lot vaccines going to waste. That cost a lot of money hahaha
OK. But that means that these vaccine companies have not only corrupted the BCCDC and the provincial health office, but have gone so far as to corrupting physicians right here in Kelowna. Seems like a real stretch to me.

I find it very interesting how most conspiracy theorists don't believe in just one conspiracy.
Big Pharma corrupting health officials right down to the local physician level. Chemtrails. I suspect there's more. Would you mind sharing other topics where your belief is different that that of accepted science/society?

In this day and age, anyone can find something on the internet from others who share the same conspiracy. True research involves utilizing good peer reviewed resources - it also involves comparing all data, not just data from sources that draw the conclusion you want them too. My experience is that 95% of the time when someone tells me "Do your research" or "I have researched" - the above is not being done. You won't pass a grade 10 highschool assignment like that, nor will you convince me.
The findings of indigenous children across Canada right now..my question to you..does that seem like a real stretch?
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Tankur wrote: Jun 29th, 2021, 2:18 pm
The findings of indigenous children across Canada right now..my question to you..does that seem like a real stretch?
Nope. Anyone who has looked into the history of residential schools knew those grave sites existed or at the very least aren't surprised to learn of their existence. It's well documented how the government and the church took those children from their families with poor record keeping and little/no effort put in place to keep track of their family. What else do you do when a child passes and you can't contact the family for a proper burial/ceremony?

Return to “North Okanagan”