How I beat the Heat - What Do You Do?

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
Jim Dixon
Generalissimo Postalot

How I beat the Heat - What Do You Do?

Post by Jim Dixon »

Instead of reading the outdoor/indoor thermometer, I decide to check my body temp. I couldn't find the usual thermometer so what the heck, I'm meat so I held the meat thermometer for a while.

When I checked, it said I was 37.6, Hot, and well done. I like it better.

What do you do to beat the heat? Those with air conditioners need not apply. BC. Hydro hinted at roving brown outs due to peaks in electricity use due to, guess... and I doubt it's too many ovens and ranges tuned on.

~j~
WARNING::: Anything you say can and will be taken out of context by many and used against you in a Court of Social Media.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: How I beat the Heat - What Do You Do?

Post by Glacier »

Fun fact: In 9 months time there will be zero babies being born by those who do not have air conditioning.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: How I beat the Heat - What Do You Do?

Post by Glacier »

BTW, the claim that Hydro would have rolling blackouts is complete bunk. The media keeps saying we have never had so much demand on the system. This is complete bunk.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Laugh-In”