Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship

d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship

Post by d0nb »

Septuagenarian wrote: Jun 28th, 2021, 9:34 am A CBC headline claims, "After years of online abuse . . .," :laugh:
Abuse: A CBC euphemism for what most of us call ‘the truth.’ Your tax dollars at work.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

d0nb wrote: Jul 1st, 2021, 2:44 pm
Septuagenarian wrote: Jun 28th, 2021, 9:34 am A CBC headline claims, "After years of online abuse . . .," :laugh:
Abuse: A CBC euphemism for what most of us call ‘the truth.’ Your tax dollars at work.
:up:
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Can't imagine why she wants out of politics.

Oh wait.

Could it be because the "Climate Barbie" folks aren't just jealous of her education, but low class, cowardly thugs to boot?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/threat ... -1.5274766
All posts 100% moderator approved!
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 2nd, 2021, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote: Jul 2nd, 2021, 12:10 pm
Could it be because the "Climate Barbie" folks aren't just jealous of her education, but low class, cowardly thugs to boot?

Jealous of what education?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

crookedmember wrote: Jul 2nd, 2021, 12:10 pm Can't imagine why she wants out of politics.

Oh wait.

The media is just making that up. She did get a lot of online abuse, but that's not why she's leaving. I believe her when she says that her kids are growing up and she really wants to spend more time with them. If mean comments or Trudeau pushing her out helped her make up her mind to leave for her kids, then the abuse was actually a good thing because her kids probably need her at this time of their lives.

I think she's a nice lady, and I certainly didn't support the abuse. I think her politics is a bit naive and have a lot of disagreements, but at least she had principles and stood by her convictions, unlike her current boss.

BTW, I will make the bold prediction that the NDP wins this seat.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Climate Einstein says "Buh-bye," kills a thousands with her carbon footprint on a "look at me" tour.

CLIMATE HYPOCRISY: Former Trudeau environment minister logged 22,600 km by jet in ten days on 'climate change' goodbye tour

Former Trudeau minister Catherine McKenna logged over 22,600 kilometres by jet in just ten days, accounts show.

According to Blacklock's Reporter, the former Environment Minister and Infrastructure Minister spent over $40,000 to fly herself and nine staffers across the country on a farewell tour, after announcing that she would not be seeking re-election.

From July 24 to August 4, McKenna spent $24,000 in air fare, $9,876 in hotels, and $5,473 in meals.

"Climate change is real," McKenna said in Edmonton. "It is accelerating and it is on all of us to take advantage of the solutions that already exist."

"I want to take a second to talk about climate change," said McKenna. "If you look at what’s happening across the country, you have fires that are burning, literally incinerating towns in a matter of hours. When you consider that in British Columbia seniors are dying because of the extreme heat."

https://thepostmillennial.com/mckenna-2 ... hange-tour
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote: Jul 3rd, 2021, 5:01 pm

BTW, I will make the bold prediction that the NDP wins this seat.
Looks like the Liberals held on to this riding.

Yasir Naqvi - Liberal - Ottawa Centre
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 10:20 am Looks like the Liberals held on to this riding.

Yasir Naqvi - Liberal - Ottawa Centre
I forgot to factor in the utter collapse of the Green vote, which largely went Liberal. Still, the Liberal support dropped by 5,000 votes.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Glacier wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 12:10 pm

I forgot to factor in the utter collapse of the Green vote, which largely went Liberal. Still, the Liberal support dropped by 5,000 votes.
Well, the Liberal got 10,000 more votes than the NDP, and three times as many as the CPC.

What it shows most is the complete collapse of the Reform/Alliance CPC in the cities.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

crookedmember wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 12:40 pm
Well, the Liberal got 10,000 more votes than the NDP, and three times as many as the CPC.

What it shows most is the complete collapse of the Reform/Alliance CPC in the cities.
[/quote]
You are completely wrong (not surprising). The conservatives gained ground on the Liberals in most urban ridings, including Ottawa Centre.
FAopryUXEAsuPxv.png
- Douglas Murray
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

LOL!

Exactly how many seats did Tiny O'Toole win in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver? You know, the three cities where all the people are?
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Weird to see how insignificant the CPC has become in urban areas.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 12:47 pm
You are completely wrong (not surprising). The conservatives gained ground on the Liberals in most urban ridings, including Ottawa Centre.
Yes, Erin did a fantastic job. It's amazing to me how any Liberal can be doing any gloating, given they ran one of the worst campaigns in 30 years and watched a giant lead just evaporate before their eyes. All of those hundreds of billions of taxpayer cash spent, and they went backwards. Idiots.

:topic:
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Canada”