Tupperware

A potpourri of off-topics.
kalonatia

Tupperware

Post by kalonatia »

Could somebody please give me the name and phone # of a person who lives in Kelowna that sells Tupperware? Thanks!
Gordian Knot
Übergod

Post by Gordian Knot »

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.
-- Mary Mason
kalonatia

tupperware

Post by kalonatia »

I tried the link you suggested but it leads me to somebody in Ontario. I would rather just place an order with a rep from Kelowna rather than have to order online. That would be the last resort. Thanks anyway.
Baba O'Riley
Lord of the Board

Post by Baba O'Riley »

Where's fluffy when we need him...?! :131:

He's into all things plastic & is prolly even a Tupperware Party Hostess! :lol:
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
anniecat
Übergod

Re: tupperware

Post by anniecat »

kalonatia wrote:I tried the link you suggested but it leads me to somebody in Ontario. I would rather just place an order with a rep from Kelowna rather than have to order online. That would be the last resort. Thanks anyway.

I was interested in the same thing so I followed the link and entered my address info and I received a listing of about 5 Kelowna reps. I don't want to post their name and numbers on the forum so Kalonatia, you may want to give it another try. It seems to be working fine.
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -
kalonatia

Tupperware

Post by kalonatia »

I tried the link again and this time I did get some names of reps here in Kelowna. Maybe something was wrong with my computer or the web when I tried it earlier today. Thanks for replying back to me so that I could give it a second shot.

Return to “Grab Bag”