NHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: NHL

Post by Thinktank »

Removed

Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 15th, 2021, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bait
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Thinktank wrote: Jun 1st, 2021, 5:03 pm they only allowed vaxxed people to watch the game.
The brainwashing is starting to pick up steam.

millionaires allowed to play - but children across Canada - thousands of them - not allowed.

video doesn't work.

P.S. At first I thought that was a brutal hit last night, but then Sean Avery piped up and said we should stop whining about it, and there was nothing wrong it it, and as we all know, Sean Avery is the most well respected voice in the history of hockey, so we can't refute this.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Final 3 of 4

New York Islanders at Tampa Bay Lightening
Montreal Canadiens at either Colorado Avalanche or Vegas Golden Knights
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Jun 9th, 2021, 7:02 pm Final 3 of 4

New York Islanders at Tampa Bay Lightening
Montreal Canadiens at Colorado Avalanche or Vegas Golden Knights
On to Round 3
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Round 3 starts tonight between NY Islanders & Tampa Bay Lightening, will the Islanders have what it takes to knock off current Stanley Cup champs.
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 15th, 2021, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Game 2 between NYI and TBL, impo Islander player who knocked a Tampa player into their goalie (Islander goalie) is :cuss: idiot.

Series is tied at game apiece.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

NHL Goalie Facts:
playoffsgp.png
finalsgp.png
Playoffgame7s.png
Last edited by Glacier on Jun 16th, 2021, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

regularseasongp.png
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

New York Islanders were just handed their :cuss: on a platter by Tampa... 8 to 0
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Here are some of my favourite Goalie LEGENDS: https://questioningthedata.wordpress.co ... e-legends/
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Carey Price waives his no movement clause, huge opportunity for Seattle Kraken to get a #1 goalie. Seattle would be foolish not to jump all over this.

https://www.tsn.ca/montreal-canadiens-c ... -1.1669047

btw Carey contract is 10.5 million
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

habs taking a big chance, but i guess they are thinking they do not want to lose jake allen as there back up and are hoping 10 million is too much for seattle to pay for a 33 year old goalie with five years left on contract on top have that he is due and other 11 million signing bonus before the season starts, that being said who knows what side deals have already been made,

his wife is from washington state, so who knows
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Only 7 goalies in NHL/NHA history have played more seasons for one team than Carey Price has with Montreal (14):
Martin Brodeur (21)
Billy Smith (17)
Olaf Kolzig (16)
Georges Vezina (16)
Henrik Lundqvist (15)
Tony Esposito (15)
Pekka Rinne (15)

Price is tied with Sawchuk, Howard, Osgood (on Detroit), Quick (LAK), Richter (NYR), Rask (BOS), and Turk Broda (TOR).
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”