All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by the truth »

the sooner :cuss: offender jt is gone the better, worst leader of canada ever
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

foenix wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Hmmmmm.....you didn't actually believe one of the CPC pumper did you? That's the problem with politicians, you can't take their word for it like someone just did.........here's what he forgot to tell you why it's not illegal and either he lied or didn't actually do his homework....

COVID-19 Emergency Response Act
Part 8 amends Part IV of the Financial Administration Act to authorize the Minister of Finance, until September 30, 2020, to borrow money under that Act for certain payments without the authorization of the Governor in Council, and it also amends that Part to extend the time for the tabling of the report on that Minister’s plans in relation to the management of the public debt. It also amends Part IV.1 of that Act to authorize that Minister to make payments to an entity and to procure the incorporation of a corporation or establish an entity, other than a corporation, for the purposes of promoting the stability or maintaining the efficiency of the financial system in Canada. Finally, it makes related amendments to the Borrowing Authority Act and a consequential amendment to the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act.
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/ann ... age-1.html

How's the feasting coming along?
Looks to me like that is in force until September 30, 2020, I just looked up that date and it was last year
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by ckil »

foenix wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 1:39 pm
ckil wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 12:55 pm I wonder why nobody brought this up. Poll from Castanet. Trudeau is toast.

poll.JPG
Because it's a castanet poll in BC in conservative Kelowna [icon_lol2.gif] . Of course the poll would be askewed.
excuses, excuses.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

ckil wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 12:55 pm I wonder why nobody brought this up. Poll from Castanet. Trudeau is toast.

poll.JPG
Poll results were expected to be that way.
Check B.C. Interior ridings in the last Federal Election.
All Conservative. Except 2 for NDP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_o ... _by_riding
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by ckil »

PoplarSoul wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 3:42 pm

poll.JPG
Check B.C. Interior ridings in the last Federal Election.
All Conservative. Except 2 for NDP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_o ... _by_riding
Trudeau is out.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Of course poll results with the Conservatives winning by a landslide are to be expected, and it's all due to just how horrible a PM we have right now, and how unpopular the Liberals are federally. And rightly so, they've done a terrible job at governing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Gee, surprise, another toxic workplace, Trudeau and sure pick 'em. Carolyn Bennett Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister

"Indigenous employees were regularly sidelined by a "toxic" working environment in the office of Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett but their complaints fell on deaf ears, several former staffers have told CBC News.

At least one verbal complaint about the workplace environment was brought to the minister herself, while a separate verbal complaint went to her chief of staff, Sarah Welch, said former staff members. Three verbal complaints also went to officials in the Prime Minister's Office, but they resulted in no action, according to the former staffers."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/benn ... sNFtn-n0jA
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 20th, 2021, 4:30 pm
Of course poll results with the Conservatives winning by a landslide are to be expected, and it's all due to just how horrible a PM we have right now, and how unpopular the Liberals are federally. And rightly so, they've done a terrible job at governing.
I've yet to see a poll result in this election cycle that has the CPC ahead of anyone. I know that they are barely ahead of the NDP and the Maverick Party and it's mostly due to JT's leadership and the way he has navigated his way around this world wide Pandemic. The reason JT and the Libs are so far ahead of the NDP and the CPC is the great job they are doing running the country and making us great again.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

mikest2 wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 7:28 am Gee, surprise, another toxic workplace, Trudeau and sure pick 'em. Carolyn Bennett Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister

"Indigenous employees were regularly sidelined by a "toxic" working environment in the office of Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett but their complaints fell on deaf ears, several former staffers have told CBC News.

At least one verbal complaint about the workplace environment was brought to the minister herself, while a separate verbal complaint went to her chief of staff, Sarah Welch, said former staff members. Three verbal complaints also went to officials in the Prime Minister's Office, but they resulted in no action, according to the former staffers."

Sounds like there were a lot of bickering going on by the "several Indigenous staff workers" that didn't get their way and now is using the supposed "in the hip pocket of the Libs" CBC to air out their grievances in public. How typical.....I think I remember a former AG doing the same thing....but I digress. In the same article......
Bennett "cared deep down about Indigenous people." They said she wanted to execute transformational change........She is very much convinced what the solution is and she has the right way of doing things...

In the statement she sent to CBC News, Bennett said she has always "focused on creating an inclusive environment" that respected all voices on her team.

"It has been imperative to me that the voices of Indigenous members of our team are heard. I am very concerned that any former staff would feel they are not an integral part of our team or that their perspectives were not valued. I am very grateful to the team of Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in my office," said Bennett's statement.

Bennett said any time human resources issues surfaced in her office, they were taken "seriously and dealt with expeditiously" — through "dismissal" in at least one case.

The PMO would not comment on the record, but a senior government source told CBC News PMO officials have no record of receiving complaints about Bennett's office.

According to former staffers, at least 11 Indigenous people have entered and left Bennett's office since she was handed the Indigenous Affairs portfolio, which turned into her current role at CIRNA after the department was split in two in 2017.

"When I got there, I quickly realized I was a token," said one former staffer.
Obviously, a couple of disgruntled works.....whining loudly as they exit stage left. That's what happens in a lot of workplaces, peeps leaving for various reasons and some stirring the post as they depart. I'm sure it's a bipartisan thing.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

mikest2 wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 7:28 am Gee, surprise, another toxic workplace, Trudeau and sure pick 'em. Carolyn Bennett Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister

With the CBC no longer being dainty with the Trudeau Liberals, gotta wonder if the election's off.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

CTV News ... Just 26 per cent of Canadians support a federal election in the fall.
Are we to conclude 74 percent are happy with the present government?
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

PoplarSoul wrote: Jul 21st, 2021, 8:49 am CTV News ... Just 26 per cent of Canadians support a federal election in the fall.
Are we to conclude 74 percent are happy with the present government?
No, 74% of Canadians want their CERB cheques to keep flowing, and know that the taps will be turned off as soon as their votes have been bought and paid for. As long as there is no election, the two-headed brain-dead monster of Justin and Jagmeet will just keep heaping up the giant responsibility on our great grandkids with massive debts. Have to keep the bread and circuses going as long as possible to buy that election!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

And you just know, just like with Jody Raybould, that the Liberal spin-doctors are going to claim that this is the fault of the Indigenous and not the fault of the evil scum running the Liberal government. The PMO and Carolyn Bennett - two forces of pure evil that have done nothing but cause Indigenous women in Canada tons of pain. Just so disgusting.
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jul 21st, 2021, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Just another example of the Trudeau Liberals' disdain for our First Nations people.

No wonder Justin's dad tried to "get the Indian out" of children at residential schools and with his failed White Paper - our indigenous peoples' struggles are an inconvenient truth for the Trudeaus' so-called "legacy."
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.

Return to “Canada”