Kevin O'Leary's wife crashes boat and kills a man..

crookedmember
Banned

Re: Kevin O'Leary's wife crashes boat and kills a man..

Post by crookedmember »

The O'Learys. Killed. Two. People. While. Under. The. Influence.

They were wrist-slapped (gently) under the shipping act and the worst that can happen to them is a lousy $10,000 fine.

Does anyone think if a middle class person had drunkenly killed two people with their boat they would have snagged this deal?

Never mind a middle class brown person.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

I hope the reckless idiot sitting with no anchor light on gets charged as well
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 3:55 pm The O'Learys. Killed. Two. People. While. Under. The. Influence.
And. The. Only. Reason. Idiots. Care. About. This. Is. That. O'Leary. Once. Ran. For. The. CPC. Leadership. It's. So. Obvious. And. Also. Extremely. Stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Boosted632 wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:00 pm I hope the reckless idiot sitting with no anchor light on gets charged as well
He didn't run for a Conservative leadership position in his past so no one cares about him.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:18 pm
Boosted632 wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:00 pm I hope the reckless idiot sitting with no anchor light on gets charged as well
He didn't run for a Conservative leadership position in his past so no one cares about him.
He is however at fault for two people being dead
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Apparently the reason the right wingers are defending drunk boaters is because one of them was a CPC leadership candidate who stiffed his suppliers.

Chew on that for a spell.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

crookedmember wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:47 pm Apparently the reason the right wingers are defending drunk boaters is because one of them was a CPC leadership candidate who stiffed his suppliers.

Im not defending anyone or bringing politics into it, im laying blame on the individual who decided it was a good idea to sit in the middle of a lake on a dark night with no lights on which resulted in the death of two people.

Chew on that for a spell
Last edited by Boosted632 on Jul 25th, 2021, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

crookedmember wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:47 pm Apparently the reason the right wingers are defending drunk boaters is because one of them was a CPC leadership candidate who stiffed his suppliers.

No, actually, the only reason that "left wingers" are attacking people accused of killing two people is because one of them was a CPC leadership candidate (even brought it up in one of their stupid posts!). Chew on the mass stupidity of that. .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Boosted632 wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:23 pm
Not arguing with you, just notice how these idiots aren't even mentioning the other guy....it's just so transparent, and just so mind-numbingly dumb.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Boosted632 wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Im not defending anyone or bringing politics into it, im laying blame on the individual who decided it was a good idea to sit in the middle of a lake on a dark night with no lights on which resulted in the death of two people.

Chew on that for a qspell
Oh nothing about the people that had alcohol in their system speeding like a madman in complete darkness? Apparently, it's also the responsibility of the driver to not assume there is nothing in the way even when the other boat has their lights off according to the Shipping Act.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 5:19 pm
Boosted632 wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 4:23 pm
Not arguing with you, just notice how these idiots aren't even mentioning the other guy....it's just so transparent, and just so mind-numbingly dumb.
Nothing happened to the people on the boat that ran over the other boat. Plus they were high on alcohol driving at high speed in complete darkness......like who does that? .......does any responsible boater?.......sure the other boat didnt have their lights on but if the O'Leary used just an ounce of common sense and didnt go 30 mph in complete darkness, 2 people wouldnt have died.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

The view from O'Leary's cottage starts at the 1:19 mark.
The boat was travelling left to right.
Can someone explain to me (without getting angry) why the boat was not travelling forward towards the cottage?

"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

PoplarSoul wrote: Jul 25th, 2021, 5:58 pm The view from O'Leary's cottage starts at the 1:19 mark.
The boat was travelling left to right.
Can someone explain to me (without getting angry) why the boat was not travelling forward towards the cottage?

That's a good question and O'Leary's boat is going at a height rate of speed in the video in the complete blackness of the night.
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

First of all they can take whatever way they want back to their cottage and second that boat wasnt travelling at a high rate of speed
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

crookedmember wrote: Jul 24th, 2021, 1:30 pm To be fair to the O'Learys, it's really hard to see things when you're pickled.

Honestly, a couple who couldn't even remember how much they drank killed two people. And some people are defending them?
You do have a very valid point!! I think they were on their way prior to picking up others.

When you can't recall who is driving your boat, you might have a problem!

This case is nothing, just wait for the civil case....that is the reason they did not accept fault and pay the $2 k fine they likely would have gotten by a Judge.

Return to “Canada”