Internet rip-off

Business and professional recommendations.
tanzer2

Internet rip-off

Post by tanzer2 »

I recently purchased a sample size of CBD gummies from SPARKLING PURE PRODUCTS for $39.97 online because they claimed endorsement from the Shark Tank program.. next day I got an email thanking me for my $309. purchase. I guess if I had read the very long list of fineprint I may have been able to opt out. THEY WOULD NOT TAKE MY IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION. I am hoping that RBC Visa will honour my request to reverse the charge, I had to cancel my card to avoid future charges. Buyer beware of this outrageous scam! Mel Garratt, Kelowna PS Sharktank never heard of them.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Internet rip-off

Post by OKkayak »

Just like every other "promotion" or "confirmation" email I get, emails like this just go straight into the trash and deleted forever.

If I want to purchase something, I'll Google reputable sources myself.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

These CBD oil outfits are some of the worst!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^That's why I deal with an above-board person who gives me a greatly reduced prices, if he charges me at all, on gummies, oil, and cream plus he absorbs any shipping charges. Cream works wonders on arthritic knees.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I was going to try some oil for my neuropathy in my legs. There was a deal on some supposedly to only pat the shipping.
Not only was I charged for more oil that I didn't ask for but I found that I couldn't take it with other meds I take.

Took a bit of talking with Visa to get the charges reversed but they finally did. The company that put the charges thru was a different name than the one I ordered from.

Anyone want a bottle of CBD oil? lol
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 16th, 2021, 6:54 pm These CBD oil outfits are some of the worst!
Shop local ..

I "hear" there's a local company that extracts oils named Vitalis ..

Maybe Google them and see what they can do for you ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I can't take CBD oils with my other meds. So no point in looking anywhere else.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm I can't take CBD oils with my other meds. So no point in looking anywhere else.
Fair enough Sudsy .. I don't do that stuff anyway , so I wouldn't know ..

But if the OP comes back , they might read the post and ........ Well ..

Didn't mean to taint your image , Bro ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

There are many CBD oils that don't have the active ingredient of MJ. THC I think it is. The one I was going to try did not have any of that in it. Still not recommended when you are taking Blood thinners.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 18th, 2021, 5:38 pm There are many CBD oils that don't have the active ingredient of MJ. THC I think it is. The one I was going to try did not have any of that in it. Still not recommended when you are taking Blood thinners.
Yeah ..CBD is WAY different than THC .. But if it's not recommended , don't do it ..
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

OP always remember “buyer be aware”.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Referrals”