Cute animal videos

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Cute animal videos

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

My current obsession - OwlKitty :biggrin: (very clever and looks very much like my cat)

This is one of my favorites:

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

This is so cute and clever (and being a "new-ish" cat parent, the lyrics are so true!) Also - she has a dog video premiering this morning (2nd link below) and I'm thrilled that one of my dogs is in it!

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Katy Morlok usually leave out nuts and corn for Lil Red, but during a kitchen clean-up, she found a few pears that had been forgotten about. That's how she learned that old fruit ferments as it rots and it doesn't take much to get a tiny animal tipsy.

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

not really "cute" - but awesome

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

Just too sweet for words! Mom sure has a full time job with 6 baby skunklets to be fed and shown the way around their world. :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

How not to relocate a skunk - don't put a live trap under the deck.

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Return to “The Pet Lounge”