The real choice for Prime Minister

gswaters

The real choice for Prime Minister

Post by gswaters »

At its core the choice Canadians have to make for Prime Minister in Election 2021 is between someone who has honourably served his country in uniform or someone who has repeatedly engaged in disgraceful behaviour.
E9pf1HAXoAMjZCR.jpeg
E9pf2grWYAIhcxW.jpeg
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The real choice for Prime Minister

Post by Gone_Fishin »

A military hero, or a disgusting racist.

I think it's a pretty easy choice.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:37 am A military hero, or a disgusting racist.

I think it's a pretty easy choice.
:up: :up: :up: :up:

While in our local riding, the Liberals are running a nice young man, it's too bad that he has to be representing such horrible leadership at the federal level. My heart goes out to him, he really has a horribly thankless job.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Aug 25th, 2021, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

He may not be the “best”. But he is our only option if we want Trudeau gone. I hope people vote with their brains and not emotions.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

So is the the Con plan , reliving the last election campaign? Didn't end well for the Cons last time, sent the last Con leader packing.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

jimmy4321 wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 7:07 am So is the the Con plan , reliving the last election campaign? Didn't end well for the Cons last time, sent the last Con leader packing.
Thanks to Barack Obama. I don't think even Obama interfering again in our democracy is going to save Justin this time.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We have no real choice! :-X
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 9:11 am We have no real choice! :-X
Everyone should vote NDP in protest :biggrin:
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

gswaters wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:30 am At its core the choice Canadians have to make for Prime Minister in Election 2021 is between someone who has honourably served his country in uniform or someone who has repeatedly engaged in disgraceful behaviour.

E9pf1HAXoAMjZCR.jpegE9pf2grWYAIhcxW.jpeg
These two photo's need to be displayed over and over again and perhaps, even on billboards.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Ka-El wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 9:23 am
Bsuds wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 9:11 am We have no real choice! :-X
Everyone should vote NDP in protest :biggrin:
I would rather not vote at all!

I will vote for who I feel is the best choice in my riding. We really get no say who is PM.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Bsuds wrote: I will vote for who I feel is the best choice in my riding.
I'll do the same and likely vote for our NDP incumbent, although it really is pretty much a foregone conclusion in my riding. We do have no choice in who becomes PM, but Venus and Mars would need to be lined up with Jupiter before we saw Jagmeet Singh in the PM role so I have little fear in supporting the Party with the belief they bring some good ideas to Parliament, and in this last session showed they can be very effective in holding the government to account. Their really is no great choice for PM in this next election anyway, and whether Conservative or Liberal I really do hope we end up with another minority.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 11:11 am and in this last session showed they can be very effective in holding the government to account.
Really? Jagmeet bent over every time Justin asked him to.

That was why it was so stupid of Justin to call this election; he had everything he needed to push through the dumbest policies he could concoct with his evil henchmen in the PMO. He was just tired of Jagmeet sharing in the credit for said idiotic policies. When it comes to dumb policies, the Liberals want to share the kudos with no one.

There was no holding to account anywhere by the NDP over the past two years, just submissive cooing and cuddles for anyone that wanted to support unending spending and idiotic taxation policy. The NDP were giant losers through this whole pandemic, and definitely don't deserve anyone's vote. They bring nothing but backward Canada-destroying policies to the table.
mnprochnau
Banned

Post by mnprochnau »

gswaters wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:30 am At its core the choice Canadians have to make for Prime Minister in Election 2021 is between someone who has honourably served his country in uniform or someone who has repeatedly engaged in disgraceful behaviour.

E9pf1HAXoAMjZCR.jpegE9pf2grWYAIhcxW.jpeg
I can really see ere people like this are in the minority and I for one will be glad when Trudeau and his party run this country for another twenty years Perhaps after a free and honest election we can all get together on the same side and support the popular choice
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Pierre Poilievre

Return to “Canada”