Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

featfan
Guru

Re: Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

Post by featfan »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:27 pm
featfan wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:16 pm It also thinks that Shari law is fascinating.

You're referring to Minister Monsef as "it"? There's not much to say after that, hey? Then again I guess that's being in that big ole tent of O'Toole's, he'll take anyone.
Not a O'toole fan. And also not a paid lieberal influencer.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Different news sites talking about 24 youth and their parents stuck in afganistan after going to visit family this summer.
They are saying that they are all students at a California school.
Not a sanctioned school trip.
Traveled on military visas.
Sure great idea, probably safer then Portland or Chicago.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

bb49 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:39 pm
foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 10:10 am

That's called politics and diplomacy in trying to steer our enemies into not antagonize them as we negotiate more days to evacuate our Afghani allies.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/li ... r-brothers

But nice effort to take it out of context and the usal smear tactics by another CPC lackey.
Nice attempt at digging her out of the honey wagon.

Monsef is not only Muslim but female. She should not have one good word for this band of power hungry, women hating scum.

When you speak as an MP and a Minister you speak for Canadians and not yourself. I dare say most Canadians do not consider this murderous horde our brothers.

Brothers? B. S.

And no, I am not a CPC lackey. Just a Canadian citizen concerned about our country being led down a woke pathway.
That's being called diplomatic and not antagonizing the same people the country of Canada has to negotiate with to still evacuate the Afghani allies. Muslims refer to each other male or female as "brothers" and "sister". That is nothing new. Besides calling a female regardless of race, "it" is definitely mysogynistic and part of the CPC big tent.

Yeah totally sound like a CPC lackey especially using right wing echo chamber little words like "woke."
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

featfan wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:45 pm
foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:27 pm

You're referring to Minister Monsef as "it"? There's not much to say after that, hey? Then again I guess that's being in that big ole tent of O'Toole's, he'll take anyone.
Not a O'toole fan. And also not a paid lieberal influencer.
I only have what's written to judge so for sure not a paid liberal DI but definitely an O'Toole fan and a Con DI if one can refer to Minister Monsef as an it to acknowledge her Muslim heritage.
Last edited by foenix on Aug 25th, 2021, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spooker
Guru

Re: Our brothers the Taliban

Post by spooker »

wascobi wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:44 pm really. how do you quantify that statement in any context? Taliban are beheading interpreters families and then the interpreter. good to know liberal cabinet ministers support sharia law, genital mutilation, and whatever other horrific plans the Taliban have for those trapped behind. no place in canada for people making statements like that.
Context? Link?
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

featfan wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:49 pm Different news sites talking about 24 youth and their parents stuck in afganistan after going to visit family this summer.
They are saying that they are all students at a California school.
Not a sanctioned school trip.
Traveled on military visas.
Sure great idea, probably safer then Portland or Chicago.
Unbelievable just how naive some people are.
From the article, Many of the families left in early May and June for Afghanistan. 
For their information, Biden announced on April 13, 2021 that he was pulling his troops out.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 41663.html
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:49 pm

That's being called diplomatic and not antagonizing the same people the country of Canada has to negotiate with to still evacuate the Afghani allies. Muslims refer to each other male or female as "brothers" and "sister". That is nothing new. Besides calling a female regardless of race, "it" is definitely mysogynistic and part of the CPC big tent.

Yeah totally sound like a CPC lackey especially using right wing echo chamber little words like "woke."
Oh, you mean being " diplomatic" like Monsef's sister, Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland, who sent out PUBLIC TWEET, criticizing Saudi Arabia's human rights record.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saud ... SKBN1KV2FC
A Canadian tweet in a Saudi king's court crosses a red line

It seems diplomacy is much lacking in our federal government.

Get rid of these clowns.
They are embarrassing real clowns.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Somebody needs to post the group image of the 156 CANADIAN military brothers and sisters who died in afganistan.
Would be better in the our brothers the taliban forum. Oh locked down.
Veovis
Guru

Re: Our brothers the Taliban

Post by Veovis »

Being discussed in this thread as well

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=89388&start=120
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I think rescuing allies from certain death shows how important these people were to our soldiers day in and day out. Not offering comrades safety and security in our "free" country says a lot about us. Unfortunately, Conservatives are more focused on the fact that these allies are not the right religion. Sorry that this situation isn't long enough to vet "Christian" allies.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 5:52 pm I think rescuing allies from certain death shows how important these people were to our soldiers day in and day out.
And you know what would have been an even better way of showing this importance? Not calling an election on the day that their country was over-run by cutthroats and scum. But hey, what can you can do. Can't let millions of women and girls now being enslaved by evil get in the way of a power grab.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 5:55 pm
nucksRnum1 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 5:52 pm I think rescuing allies from certain death shows how important these people were to our soldiers day in and day out.
And you know what would have been an even better way of showing this importance? Not calling an election on the day that their country was over-run by cutthroats and scum. But hey, what can you can do. Can't let millions of women and girls now being enslaved by evil get in the way of a power grab.
Date to evacuate is Aug 31st, maybe more and the election is Sept 30th so it hasn't slowed down snyone except JT who was I'm sure was handling the details of the evacuation but I'm surprised you're complaing. I thought that would be good for the CPC foot soldiers to have JT busy coordinating the Afghani evacuation and giving O'Toole extra time to trip all over himself like he is doing in the campaign.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:16 pm e except JT who was I'm sure was handling the details of the evacuation
LOL - the only evacuation that idiot was handling was his bowels. If Justin cared at all about Canadians stuck in Afghanistan he would have held off an election call, especially given it was not necessary at all

Just the dumbest.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:22 pm
foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:16 pm e except JT who was I'm sure was handling the details of the evacuation
LOL - the only evacuation that idiot was handling was his bowels. If Justin cared at all about Canadians stuck in Afghanistan he would have held off an election call, especially given it was not necessary at all

Just the dumbest.
Why he had nothing to do with Harper's pull everyone out in 2014 from Afghanista. JT and Canada coming to the rescue for the Afghanis with the offer of 20,000 refugees is hundreds of times better than Harper's negligence and callousness in Afghanistan.

Return to “Canada”