Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

Post by The Green Barbarian »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Why he had nothing to do with Harper's pull everyone out in 2014 from Afghanista.
LOL - and here we go - when all else fails, let's invoke Harper. When are you idiots going to get it - this is on Justin. Just pulling Harper out of your diseased rectums isn't going to work anymore. It's over. Done.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:39 pm
foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Why he had nothing to do with Harper's pull everyone out in 2014 from Afghanista.
LOL - and here we go - when all else fails, let's invoke Harper. When are you idiots going to get it - this is on Justin. Just pulling Harper out of your diseased rectums isn't going to work anymore. It's over. Done.
Yeah, unfortunately, one can't get over the fact Harper escalated the war there and got 158 Canadians killed because of his macho vanity. When he decided 9 years later to become a dove because he got tired of Canadians getting whooped by those goat herders, he turned and scramed out of the country so fast, he left most of our Afghani allies behind. That's the real history.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

wandering into the sage brush now.

Can we please get

:topic:

Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 7:11 pm
Yeah, unfortunately, one can't get over the fact Harper escalated the war there and got 158 Canadians killed
What a giant crock of garbage. That the Liberal DI's, under the direction of the PMO, are willing to use 158 Canadian dead as political fodder, just goes to show the level of desperation at work here.

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Aug 25th, 2021, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:16 pm Date to evacuate is Aug 31st, maybe more and the election is Sept 30th
I hope you show up to vote on Sept 30th.

Are you willing to vote for people who call the terrorist Taliban "brothers?"
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 8:10 pm

At this point only die-hard Liberal scum would be willing to validate the Liberal mis-step today and vote for a party that wants to hop in bed with the Taliban.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Who got Canada into a war in Afghanistan in the first place?

Who was the PM on October 7, 2001? :135:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 8:14 pm Who got Canada into a war in Afghanistan in the first place?

Brian Mulroney?? LOL - these fools just have no clue.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 6:16 pm Date to evacuate is Aug 31st, maybe more and the election is Sept 30th

I'm not upset about that because she a Muslim and they call each other "sisters" and "brothers" all the time. I've heard them call each other that countless times so that is nothing new. Did anyone notice a couple lines after she said that, Ms. Monsef called the Taliban terrorists . I'm thinking that was missed if those rose colored partisan blinders were on or of those eyes were wide shut.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 8:14 pm Who got Canada into a war in Afghanistan in the first place?

Just noticed that? [icon_lol2.gif] Harper escalated it and had us in full retreat in 2011 through 2014......still all on him for not getting all the Afghanis that helped us out of the country. That's all on Harper......not JT who was elected one year after Harper pulled us out of Afghanistan. That's the real history of our involvement in Afghanistan, we followed Bush into that country and it was Harper that led the retreat 13 years later and JT was elected a year AFTER Canada left Afghanistan.
mikest2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mikest2 »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 8:30 pm

I'm not upset about that because she a Muslim and they call each other "sisters" and "brothers" all the time. I've heard them call each other that countless times so that is nothing new. Did anyone notice a couple lines after she said that, Ms. Monsef called the Taliban terrorists . I'm thinking that was missed if those rose colored partisan blinders were on or of those eyes were wide shut.
Brothers and Sisters ? She has accepted what they have done, and forgiven them. Bismillah
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 8:30 pm

Okay, you just be sure to mark your calendar to go vote on Sept 30th.

We wouldn't want you to miss your chance to exercise your right to vote. :up:

I wonder how many innocent Afghanis will be dead by Sept 30th?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Canadian troops will be out of Afghanistan within 24 hours.

Justin "promised" to bring out 20,000 Afghans to Canada.
How has he done?
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/with-la ... -1.5560735
"Canada has airlifted over 2,700 people out of Kabul," Mendicino said during a press briefing, noting the figure includes Canadian nationals, refugees, and other foreign nationals.

Whenever Justin brings up numbers, they always go the wrong way for him.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
DebSS
Fledgling

Post by DebSS »

Reading about the last flight out this morning, and I can't believe they left Canadians behind. They still had a couple of days to get more out. Yes they had a suicide bombing at the airport, but now those Canadian lives left are worthless to the Taliban. Why didn't our government listen months ago and get out the translators and Canadians then, instead of leaving it until now and the mess. Taliban are not going to live up to their word. If anyone thinks that women will be allowed to still do schooling etc they have a screw loose. 20 years of fighting there and training the Afghani Forces for nothing. The Afghani military never had any intent on protecting their people when they had the US and Canada there. My opinion on it all. Feel for those left behind.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

bb49 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:45 pm Canadian troops will be out of Afghanistan within 24 hours.

Justin "promised" to bring out 20,000 Afghans to Canada.
How has he done?
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/with-la ... -1.5560735
"Canada has airlifted over 2,700 people out of Kabul," Mendicino said during a press briefing, noting the figure includes Canadian nationals, refugees, and other foreign nationals.

Whenever Justin brings up numbers, they always go the wrong way for him.
Justin promises 20,000.

He gets 3,700.

He's too busy coming up with new taxes on poor people via bank fees and insurance premiums to care about the 16,000+ left behind that will probably be murdered. They're just collateral damage in his failed bid for power. :swear: :swear: :swear:

I hope Canadians hold him responsible for all these lost lives at the ballot box!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”