Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Jul 26th, 2021, 5:08 pm so did I ... I think, never lasted long.
You said you had a cold - you seem to be getting them a lot.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Villagemaid wrote: Jul 27th, 2021, 6:33 am ... vaccines and Bonnie Henry...not everything has to be about that.... :up:
Yes it does. When did any government health authority ever say they cared about the number of heart operations being done, or the number of people who die in their sixties from cancer when their parents lived to ninety, or the number of people sitting like vegetables in care homes because they have dementia? Because Bonnie and all other government health authorities only care about selling vaccines because vaccines will generate long term problems that will bring Big Pharma $billions in profits.

Go to the farmers market. Make healthy food at home. Get some exercise. Not too much - running several miles a day is too much. And avoid Bonnie the Pfizer saleswoman - like the plague.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Jul 27th, 2021, 7:59 am ...Because Bonnie and all other government health authorities only care about selling vaccines...
Since when is she a saleswomen? Does she get bonuses/commissions/tips?
Here's some background on her:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5531167
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thinktank wrote: Jul 27th, 2021, 7:59 am And avoid Bonnie the Pfizer saleswoman - like the plague.
How about we avoid listening to people like you who give bad advice!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

:up: :up: :up:
edited to add one more :up:
I birn quil I se
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

^ those are the first step - the beginning of good health. Buying local stuff from small farmers.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So this topic is about a farmers market? Would be in the wrong thread then.
roseridge
Board Meister

Post by roseridge »

Thinktank wrote: Mar 14th, 2021, 7:21 am I made a list of people I know who died or are suffering now: It's a real pandemic

7 - diabetes, many had a stroke, two lost their voice, one had a leg amputated
7 - cancer four died
3 - alzheimers spent their last years in a care home
2 - parkinsons
1 - heart surgery

(these people probably cost $1 million to taxpayers)

Now let's see what our "health" experts are saying
VACCINES VACCINES VACCINES - she never shuts up about vaccines.

He forced a vaccine database on all BC schools - that's all he did so far.

She is only concerned about one thing - vaccines. Sickening.

She did two things. Pushing Vaccines, and she threw a pastor in jail.

Do you see the pattern here? People I know are dying from cancer and diabetes, or they get alzheimers or parkinsons, and spend ten years as a vegetable, or they get heart surgery, and the government health experts are paid by big pharma to shove vaccines down the throats of our sickly population.

Am I the only one that finds this disgusting?

We need someone like me in government that will MAKE CANADA HEALTHY AGAIN.

Let's just simply call this a conspiracy theory - please take it elsewhere. What does people getting sick have to do with vaccines - nothing. Vaccines will prevent you from getting sick, and suffering brain damage as a result of covid.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

roseridge wrote: Jul 27th, 2021, 12:25 pm Let's just simply call this a conspiracy theory - please take it elsewhere.
Nope - this is the most truthful thread on the entire forum. :smt045
by the time the typical Canadian gets over sixty - he is usually one sick person. My cousins have already dropped dead in their sixties.
People right on this forum tell us how bad their health is sometimes.

Our health experts - are frauds. For example, a perfectly healthy person can't go into a nice restaurant and eat healthy food
right now but they can get a load of "twenty two chemical additive" garbage from the fast food drive-thru.

THAT.
IS.
A.
FRAUD.

that guy right there cares about people's health more than all the vax-nuts in our government combined.

binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 5:14 pm
roseridge wrote: Jul 27th, 2021, 12:25 pm Let's just simply call this a conspiracy theory - please take it elsewhere.
Nope - this is the most truthful thread on the entire forum. :smt045
by the time the typical Canadian gets over sixty - he is usually one sick person. My cousins have already dropped dead in their sixties.
People right on this forum tell us how bad their health is sometimes.

Our health experts - are frauds. For example, a perfectly healthy person can't go into a nice restaurant and eat healthy food
right now but they can get a load of "twenty two chemical additive" garbage from the fast food drive-thru.

THAT.
IS.
A.
FRAUD.

that guy right there cares about people's health more than all the vax-nuts in our government combined.

:up:
nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

Interesting letter from Australian clerics to the government; discusses the collateral damage of lockdowns in detail, including physical and mental health problems.
A

https://caldronpool.com/ezekieldeclaration/
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

nanita wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 9:39 pm Interesting letter from Australian clerics to the government; discusses the collateral damage of lockdowns in detail, including physical and mental health problems.
A

tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

binky11 wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 10:20 pm
nanita wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 9:39 pm Interesting letter from Australian clerics to the government; discusses the collateral damage of lockdowns in detail, including physical and mental health problems.
A

I am right there with ya Binky. Doctors are great at fixing broken bones and sewing up cuts but they don't cure anything. If you have a ruptured spleen and they take it out they haven't cured you because your spleen is gone. They can prescribe all manner of things to mask an issue. Like high blood pressure. Here take this pill every day and you'll be fine but if you weren't able to get the pills you are right back where you started. Most of the people in my family that had cancer died from the treatment. Chemo is poison plain and simple. Science is great but science ain't science if you are not allowed to question it.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

tantor wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 11:15 pm
binky11 wrote: Aug 28th, 2021, 10:20 pm

I am right there with ya Binky. Doctors are great at fixing broken bones and sewing up cuts but they don't cure anything. If you have a ruptured spleen and they take it out they haven't cured you because your spleen is gone. They can prescribe all manner of things to mask an issue. Like high blood pressure. Here take this pill every day and you'll be fine but if you weren't able to get the pills you are right back where you started. Most of the people in my family that had cancer died from the treatment. Chemo is poison plain and simple. Science is great but science ain't science if you are not allowed to question it.
Yes I agree 100%. I have not been able to lay down or barely sit down for five years now due an undiagnosed tailbone area pain. Do I not have the right to a diagnosis? I have zero faith left in our medical system and government. And now we have the Philips Cpap machine recall that states………
. The FDA gave the recall a Class I designation, the most serious type. The classification means there’s a reasonable probability that use of a recalled product “will cause serious adverse health consequences or death.”

Seriously? I might as well start digging my grave. And I am suppose to put my faith in these people telling me the vaccine is safe? They are worried about covid killing me?

Seems we were in a better place before IH took over. I know one too many people that got misdiagnosed or no diagnosis at all and died.

Nope, not allowed to question science. Not allowed to even ask a question if it might deter a person from getting this vaccine. It’s forbidden. Look what happened to Dr Hoffe from Lytton. What a shame. Just for expressing concern.

Now a neurosurgeon says I have a very rare AVM in my spine and wants to do a risky surgery. No thanks. He showed me my MRI and said “ see the tangle”? I said no actually I don’t. He said well trust me it’s there. Really?
I feel I am becoming so cynical these days but I don’t trust many. Nobody in authority anyway.

Sad days. If not for my faith I’m scared to think where I might be.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

There might be hope yet!!!!!! A must listen. Not just another typical vaccine video. It is an hour long but you won’t be sorry you listened. Oh this is going to get very interesting. Bittersweet though for many. I promise you it’s not another same ole same ole video. And if you listen you will know it’s not conspiracy theory either. Not this time.

https://dougbillings.us/video/karen-ki ... t-the-jab/

Return to “Health”