End the lockdown

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Mtownsend

End the lockdown

Post by Mtownsend »

Conservative voters should seriously consider casting their ballot to the Peoples party of Canada this election. The PPC vows to end the expensive and authoritarian corona measures in place that are ruining small businesses and our economy. We simply cannot afford another 18+ months of this desolate isolation. No other party platform seeks to end the madness. All the other parties are in support of segregation and violating the charter of rights. We have 20 days to stop tyranny. Conservatives and liberals are one and the same. Please join me in voting for our freedoms back.
Steve-O
Übergod

Re: End the lockdown

Post by Steve-O »

Even easier way to end this: get vaccinated.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Steve-O wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 12:25 pm Even easier way to end this: get vaccinated.
Much more complicated than that.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Mtownsend wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 11:50 am Please join me in voting for our freedoms back.
I never lost any freedoms ... except visiting the U.S. ... and that's not really a loss in the grand scheme

#voteGreen
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

If it were only that easy. Back in June or whatever it was, a good chunk of the restrictions were lifted. It didn't go well.

Look at Florida and the Southern belt. Texas. Calgary. The numbers are on the rise, whether it is from vaccinated or unvaccinated or whomever, they are on the rise.

Let the kids out and all hell breaks loose. Many took the lessening of restrictions to heart as though it had never happened and stopped being careful at all and here were are.

Nobody wants this.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Oh, and I voted PPC last time around and that didn't go well either.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

End the lockdown?
What lockdown?
B.C. even at the height of the pandemic last year, never went full lockdown.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Mtownsend wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 11:50 am Conservative voters should seriously consider casting their ballot to the Peoples party of Canada this election. The PPC vows to end the expensive and authoritarian corona measures in place that are ruining small businesses and our economy. We simply cannot afford another 18+ months of this desolate isolation. No other party platform seeks to end the madness. All the other parties are in support of segregation and violating the charter of rights. We have 20 days to stop tyranny. Conservatives and liberals are one and the same. Please join me in voting for our freedoms back.
I'd vote Green before I ever voted PPC [icon_lol2.gif]

But just for poops and giggles, what is the PPCs plan to get us through this?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

OKkayak wrote: But just for poops and giggles, what is the PPCs plan to get us through this?
They have a multi-pronged approach to tackle more than one problem at once. I didn't know world population was an election issue but by letting Darwinism run its course we would be doing our part to cull the world's population. I don't know how far they thought this through though as the vast majority of those being culled would be hard right conservative "thinkers".
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

No Charter Rights are being violated, though there are people who would like you to think so.

"Desolate isolation"...is that what I experienced? In first year university English courses, you learn about language that manipulates the reader and plays on their emotions. Not everyone has taken first year university English though.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
firsttimecaller
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by firsttimecaller »

spooker wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 12:31 pm
Mtownsend wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 11:50 am Please join me in voting for our freedoms back.
I never lost any freedoms ... except visiting the U.S. ... and that's not really a loss in the grand scheme

#voteGreen
[icon_lol2.gif] The greens can't even run their own party right now without fighting. How are they going to handle running a country?
johnny*larue

Post by johnny*larue »

mexi cali wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 12:35 pm If it were only that easy. Back in June or whatever it was, a good chunk of the restrictions were lifted. It didn't go well.

Look at Florida and the Southern belt. Texas. Calgary. The numbers are on the rise, whether it is from vaccinated or unvaccinated or whomever, they are on the rise.

Let the kids out and all hell breaks loose. Many took the lessening of restrictions to heart as though it had never happened and stopped being careful at all and here were are.

Nobody wants this.
Actually, I very much want my freedoms to remain in place; and I do not support getting rid of personal freedoms whenever there is limited risk.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

johnny*larue wrote: Sep 2nd, 2021, 9:28 am
mexi cali wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 12:35 pm If it were only that easy. Back in June or whatever it was, a good chunk of the restrictions were lifted. It didn't go well.

Nobody wants this.
Actually, I very much want my freedoms to remain in place; and I do not support getting rid of personal freedoms whenever there is limited risk.
Specifically which freedoms are you speaking of?
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

mexi cali wrote: Sep 2nd, 2021, 10:29 am Specifically which freedoms are you speaking of?
Freedom of medical choice which does not impede of the means to survive (employment).
MURPHNRANDY

Post by MURPHNRANDY »

Steve-O wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 12:25 pm Even easier way to end this: get vaccinated.
LOL forcing ppl to get an experimental vaccine is just the beginning , if you do this life as we know it will be over ...

open your eyes :cuss: :cuss:

Return to “Social Concerns”