Joe Biden Discussion

plast63
Fledgling

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by plast63 »

Really bad decision to remove troops ahead of civilians. Seems to me this President can't control anything.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

I don't know why Biden doesn't use his Presidential powers and with a marker and a map, move that hurricane IDA so it doesn't hit New Orleans again like Katrina did.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

plast63 wrote: Aug 29th, 2021, 10:04 am Really bad decision to remove troops ahead of civilians. Seems to me this President can't control anything.
No one could have predicted that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and his military would abandoned the Afghan people.
Civilians had plenty of warning of the USA military withdrawal.
Doha Agreement has been in the works for over a year.
Up to them to control their own lives and leave the country prior.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

PoplarSoul wrote: Aug 29th, 2021, 1:11 pm
No one could have predicted that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and his military would abandoned the Afghan people.
This is total nonsense. Of course they could have predicted it. Without air cover, he had no chance. Biden and his team were totally asleep at the wheel here, more concerned with rooting out false white supremacists than retreating properly from Afghanistan.
Civilians had plenty of warning of the USA military withdrawal.
And yet, without paperwork, they couldn't leave. This is such apologist nonsense. Biden just plain sucks.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

A picture says a thousand words.

Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Necro wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 2:30 pm A picture says a thousand words.

(btw he checked his watch 6 times)
Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 1st, 2021, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Ann Coulter sided with Biden on Afghanistan over withdrawal, calling Trump a 'wuss' who broke his promise ... https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-side ... 48250.html
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Necro wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 2:31 pm
Necro wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 2:30 pm A picture says a thousand words.

(btw he checked his watch 6 times)
The people who want us to believe he doesn't have dementia may need to take his watch away.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

when I saw that in my News feed I was totally disappointed in Biden
so disrepectful
He won't last the full term
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

rustled wrote: Sep 1st, 2021, 7:52 am
The people who want us to believe he doesn't have dementia may need to take his watch away.
So someone checking out a watch is a sign of dementia now? [icon_lol2.gif] That's a desperate gasp at nothing.
a.jpg
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

normaM wrote: Sep 1st, 2021, 8:00 am when I saw that in my News feed I was totally disappointed in Biden
so disrepectful
I think the people who put him in place were hoping he'd last to the 2022 elections, though.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

rustled wrote: Sep 1st, 2021, 8:12 am
normaM wrote: Sep 1st, 2021, 8:00 am when I saw that in my News feed I was totally disappointed in Biden
so disrepectful
I think the people who put him in place were hoping he'd last to the 2022 elections, though.
I'm wondering why President Biden wouldn't last the term til 2024 and then to 2028.....certainly better than the alternative....as those were the "disaster" years.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

foenix wrote: Sep 1st, 2021, 8:26 am
I'm wondering why President Biden wouldn't last the term til 2024 and then to 2028.....certainly better than the alternative....as those were the "disaster" years.
While 2008 - 2016 were tough years of bad leadership in the US, what we're seeing now is much much worse.
Biden’s Presidency Is Already A Total Disaster, And It’s All His Own Fault
President Biden is not being swept along by the currents of history, he is turning every challenge he faces into crisis and disaster.

The first seven months of Joe Biden’s presidency have been fraught with crises. First it was the coronavirus pandemic and the vaccine rollout. Then it was the border crisis. Then it was the economy.

And now Afghanistan, where the Taliban are now reportedly hanging people by the neck from U.S.-supplied Blackhawk helicopters, and the U.S. withdrawal has left behind hundreds of Americans and perhaps thousands of Green Card holders in what now amounts to the largest hostage crisis in American history.

The administration is stumbling from one disaster to the next, with no end in sight and public opinion plummeting on nearly every major issue. In each case, the disaster has been entirely of the Biden administration’s own making. Events are not overtaking Biden, his own rank incompetence is.

(Just about the only disaster facing Biden right now that’s not a result of his administration’s policies is the hurricane slamming into the Gulf Coast. But there’s a decent chance he might well botch that, too.)

The events now unfolding in Afghanistan, where the Taliban control about $83 billion worth of U.S. military equipment, are by far the most dramatic and disturbing display of incompetency and horrible policy from the Biden administration, which recent polling reflects. But the Afghanistan disaster follows a train of incompetence that left the station on day one of this presidency.

SNIP
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/31/bi ... own-fault/
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

USA TODAY
Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked watch only after ceremony https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-biden ... 12827.html

Return to “World”