Bkr:Majority favour vax pass

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
wascobi
Fledgling

Bkr:Majority favour vax pass

Post by wascobi »

once again, another prepatory poll and push piece. getting you ready to accept, submit, and comply. god help us if Trudeau gets in again. cameras on every corner. Chinese style social credit system. no autonomy of any kind....

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/34 ... ces#344727
Last edited by ferri on Sep 3rd, 2021, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
spooker
Guru

Re: Majority favour vax pass

Post by spooker »

wascobi wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 8:50 am once again, another prepatory poll and push piece. getting you ready to accept, submit, and comply. god help us if Trudeau gets in again. cameras on every corner. Chinese style social credit system. no autonomy of any kind....
A link helps us put your post in context ...
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

wascobi wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 8:50 am once again, another prepatory poll and push piece. getting you ready to accept, submit, and comply. god help us if Trudeau gets in again. cameras on every corner. Chinese style social credit system. no autonomy of any kind....

Thanks for posting that, now I know the protest at KGH were by a very vocal loud mouth minority whining about some restrictions on where they can go, if they choose not to get a vaccine.
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

If you think this as any similarities to China's system, there's a couple of guys with the name of Michael who might disagree with you.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

foenix wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 2:06 pm

Thanks for posting that, now I know the protest at KGH were by a very vocal loud mouth minority whining about some restrictions on where they can go, if they choose not to get a vaccine.
Same type of protesters in Kamloops.
Spitting on health care workers going to work. :cuss:
Screaming obscenities at the workers. :cuss:
Holding up and delaying ambulances. :cuss:

Nothing but low class, low IQ idiots.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
firsttimecaller
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by firsttimecaller »

foenix wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 2:06 pm

Except there were vaccinated people protesting too. Clearly you are choosing to ignore that the protest was against a vaccine passport and not about whether or not someone is vaccinated. Why worry about fact though, right? :smt045
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Where do they get these polls?

The original castanet poll was heavily favoured for against vax passports
Then in a blink of an eye, those number were reversed
Then the poll was yanked. And said bots attacked it.

And polls ive seen elsewhere. Not many favor the passport. Unless it’s a government poll of course.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Most polls are made by paid researchers. They are just non profit "think tanks" funded by large corporations. Its literally privately funded propaganda. I've never met or heard of anyone who supports vaccine passports, except for the few corrupt people who stand to profit from their use.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Polls on Castanet are merely an indication of the views of those who answered the poll. It is not a true random sampling.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

jcdenton wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 11:28 am Most polls are made by paid researchers. They are just non profit "think tanks" funded by large corporations. Its literally privately funded propaganda. I've never met or heard of anyone who supports vaccine passports, except for the few corrupt people who stand to profit from their use.
And I have spoken to no one who opposes it.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

samsquench07 wrote: Sep 4th, 2021, 6:33 pm Where do they get these polls?

The original castanet poll was heavily favoured for against vax passports
Then in a blink of an eye, those number were reversed
Then the poll was yanked. And said bots attacked it.

And polls ive seen elsewhere. Not many favor the passport. Unless it’s a government poll of course.
its all fake news poll nothing more,the media is paid off too lie sad but true
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Piecemaker wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 1:46 pm Polls on Castanet are merely an indication of the views of those who answered the poll. It is not a true random sampling.
so how are any other polls different then
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jcdenton wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 11:28 am Most polls are made by paid researchers. They are just non profit "think tanks" funded by large corporations. Its literally privately funded propaganda. I've never met or heard of anyone who supports vaccine passports, except for the few corrupt people who stand to profit from their use.
exactly..............
Boosted632
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Boosted632 »

mexi cali wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 1:50 pm
And I have spoken to no one who opposes it.
Funny thing I have spoken to no one in favor of it, just more lies to try and coerce people into getting an untested vaccine that doesn't even work
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

the truth wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 3:19 pm
Piecemaker wrote: Sep 5th, 2021, 1:46 pm Polls on Castanet are merely an indication of the views of those who answered the poll. It is not a true random sampling.
so how are any other polls different then
Random sampling is the most reliable. A voluntary poll like what is on Castanet is not.
https://online.stat.psu.edu/stat100/boo ... t/html/645
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Bickering Room”