An Horrific Crime

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

An Horrific Crime

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/10-albertans ... -1.5546208
According to Lethbridge police, the 10 people accused of trafficking are also believed to have sexually assaulted a second victim — a 13-year-old girl — and there may still be additional victims that have yet to be identified.

When I first saw this headline, and on another site, it did not give the names of those arrested, so my first thought was the LDS Church.
No, it's persons of Iranian descent. And one is a family doctor! :swear:

I would hope that if any of these people are immigrants, they get sent back home. But we know that would never happen.

An absolutely horrible :cuss: crime.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: An Horrific Crime

Post by oneh2obabe »

Not sure if any of the girls were flown but every female should be made aware of the metal spoon technique. Airport security should be aware of this and when the metal detector goes off, the person is taken to a secure room and can inform security they are being abducted or worse.
Hiding a metal spoon in underwear will trigger airport detectors and will show the authorities that the victim is in danger.
https://www.boredpanda.com/taken-abroad ... gn=organic
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bb49 wrote: Aug 14th, 2021, 11:17 am https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/10-albertans ... -1.5546208
According to Lethbridge police, the 10 people accused of trafficking are also believed to have sexually assaulted a second victim — a 13-year-old girl — and there may still be additional victims that have yet to be identified.

When I first saw this headline, and on another site, it did not give the names of those arrested, so my first thought was the LDS Church.
No, it's persons of Iranian descent. And one is a family doctor! :swear:

I would hope that if any of these people are immigrants, they get sent back home. But we know that would never happen.

An absolutely horrible :cuss: crime.
safe bet most if not all are jt's unvetted
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MURPHNRANDY

Post by MURPHNRANDY »

Take a good look at the names involved this is Justins "New Canada" wake up people ... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Unfortunately there is sex trafficking by all ethnicities.
Many Canadians do not have anglo-sounding names, that does not mean that they were not born here.
Our immigration policies were put in place long before JT became PM.
The majority of immigrants are law-abiding citizens, just like the majority of Canadians that were born here.
It is a sickening crime not matter who does it.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Piecemaker wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 11:54 am Unfortunately there is sex trafficking by all ethnicities.
Many Canadians do not have anglo-sounding names, that does not mean that they were not born here.
Our immigration policies were put in place long before JT became PM.
The majority of immigrants are law-abiding citizens, just like the majority of Canadians that were born here.
It is a sickening crime not matter who does it.
Agreed. Weaponizing this tragedy to make a political point is incredibly poor taste.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

JayByrd wrote: Agreed. Weaponizing this tragedy to make a political point is incredibly poor taste.

That's the truth
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

^like^

Are our politicians responsible for the actions of these sick people? No, is the answer.
You’re entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Human trafficking is a $150 BILLION dollar business every year, worldwide.

$150 BILLION.
EACH YEAR.

I've read up on this. The governments of most countries know this.

There are "rumors" that certain agencies even profit off this, in the sense that they allow the worst offenders to keep their businesses afloat if they provide intel on other gangs and give kickbacks for allowing it to happen.

If Joe Blow runs a big trafficking ring but he gives some CIA guys intel on 5 other organizations and $10 million every year out of his 400 million... what's it to him?

It's messed up.

https://www.humanrightscareers.com/issu ... ing-books/

Return to “Social Concerns”