Britain will NOT give twelve year old children the vaxxine

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Britain will NOT give twelve year old children the vaxxine

Post by Thinktank »

Overall, the committee is of the opinion that the benefits from vaccination are marginally greater than the potential known harms (tables 1 to 4) but acknowledges that there is considerable uncertainty regarding the magnitude of the potential harms. The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time.

ImageImageImage

Who do you trust? The scientists in Britain or the people in Canada giving free ice cream and non-parental consent to
the kids here in BC? Or would you trust the ones in Alberta giving $100 per vaxxer (going straight for the poor, And the poor are the ones that need everything else - like food - more than a jab.)

B.C. youth who want the COVID-19 vaccine do not need parental consent or a signed form
- BS Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie - but Britain just said it's not worth it to give twelve to fifteen year old kids a vaccine.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7881765/bc-c ... fants-act/
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ember-2021
Attachments
wow.gif
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Britain will NOT give twelve year old children the vaxxine

Post by TylerM4 »

- Britain has not made any such decision.
- The article recommends vaccination for youth who have chronic health conditions.
- UK isn't always right. BC/Canada should make their own decisions.

I have no idea if vaccinating this age group is a good idea or not, but let's at least approach the topic with some sense of credibility vs a bunch of nonsense propaganda and close mindedness.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

TylerM4 wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 12:04 pm I have no idea if vaccinating this age group is a good idea or not, ...
Of course you don't. Anyone twelve to fifteen who wants it can get it - even without their parents consent.Thanks Bonnie - you're doing a great job. For Pfizer. Britain is a little more concerned about the kids than you are.

If you're like Tyler and have no idea if Bonnie is BS'ing us or not when it comes to vaxxing twelve to fifteen year olds,
watch this video.

:up:
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

There are 12 year olds (and younger) who have chronic conditions which could affect their ability to weather a challenge from Covid. there are also 12 year olds who travel internationally, or have close family members, parents, grandparents, siblings, teachers, coaches, who might have underlying conditions. So there should definitely be an option for those who need it.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

Above, you list some very valid points as to who should get the vax. And, being a member of "free choice" for this vax. even though I received it.
Their are far too many people with in our society who through a lack of personal responsibility to their own health have left themselves with absolutely no other means of a healthy protection from such flu's and others.
A shot of created medicine is the only option so many have left themselves with. Their only option.
Its sad, bad reality.
I wished we lived in a country where a lot more self responsibility and awareness for personal fitness and being healthy was more important than a un proven shot in the arm.
People should not have put themselves into this position to be so vulnerable. No need for anyone to confuse this with elderly or other none derived conditions.
Being un healthy, over weight etc effects your own ability to fight such virus's. Related issue's are obvious as our hospitals etc are plugged with a society that see's far too many not taking responsibilities for their own health.
That is why I support free choice, just because its all some have left themselves with, it shouldn't be the choice of others.
And no way should a healthy young child start down this path just to satisfy the pressure of the ones that only see this as their option.
Lets put the focus on all the other proven healthy actions to prevent exposure.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Regarding the video:
He mentioned that over the course of a year 6338 children and teens <18 years old, had been hsopitalized with covid, 300 ended up in ICU, 25 Died. That seems like a good justification for a vaccine. Most kids are vaccinated for measles, chicken pox, these do not generally put kids in hospital or ICU (although they could in some cases). So we vaccinate because of the possible, even unlikely side effects of those illnesses.
I think schoold districts, parents and local public health officers need to be consulted on whether or which 12-15 year olds (or younger) get a vaccine. We don't know the long term effects of the vaccine, but we also don't know the long term effects of Covid, or the Multi-organ immune system reaction which (rarely) occurs in children. Parents need to make some tough decisions which could be different for different kids.
I've had one of those kids and he now lives with permanent lung damage because he was not offered certain vaccines, and not given adequate treatment for his condition. So without at least authorizing the vaccine for that age group, parents are left powerless to protect their child. They can't put them in a bubble forever, and kids need to get back to school and other extra curricular activities.
As far as children (or anyone) who are overweight, I am not convinced that is the deciding factor in how they manage covid when ill. but even if it were, what should a parent do while their child is working on their weight? If they are at higher risk for covid, it's not healthy for anyone to be put on a crash diet, adding pressure, to lose weight quickly (even tho we don't know that would improve their chances of surviving covid). Wouldn't it make more sense to protect those children with a vaccine, let them work on their body condition in a healthy normal way, which could take years to find the way for that person.
What about kids with diabetes, I can't imagine the worry their parents must be going thru this last year. But at least if they were able to vaccinate the child, they would have a chance against covid, even while they are dealing with the health challenges of diabetes.
There are kids with COPD, heart conditions, they can't just will these things away. They need a vaccine that will give them an edge in fighting covid.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 6:44 am There are 12 year olds (and younger) who have chronic conditions which could affect their ability to weather a challenge from Covid. there are also 12 year olds who travel internationally, or have close family members, parents, grandparents, siblings, teachers, coaches, who might have underlying conditions. So there should definitely be an option for those who need it.
With that statement. Your talking like the shot stops transmission. Reminder, it doesn’t!
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

With a death rate that doesn’t even register as a % in the scale, I don’t understand why what’s up Doc Henry and Adrian Dix put commercials up to get 12 and under vaxxed. ????
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Zedi wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 8:29 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 6:44 am There are 12 year olds (and younger) who have chronic conditions which could affect their ability to weather a challenge from Covid. there are also 12 year olds who travel internationally, or have close family members, parents, grandparents, siblings, teachers, coaches, who might have underlying conditions. So there should definitely be an option for those who need it.
With that statement. Your talking like the shot stops transmission. Reminder, it doesn’t!
If two people (or several) are vaccinated there is less chance of transmission than if one or neither of them is vaccinated.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 1:36 pm
...this guys' bit at 4:20 about trust & betrayal. :up:
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

samsquench07 wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 8:34 am With a death rate that doesn’t even register as a % in the scale, I don’t understand why what’s up Doc Henry and Adrian Dix put commercials up to get 12 and under vaxxed. ????
I wasn't aware they had. but there are some good reasons why the vaccines should be approved for younger children.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/pediatr ... -more.html

"At Wolfson Children’s Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida, 15 children were hospitalized with Covid, with six in the ICU on Monday, according to the facility. The hospital has reported 71 pediatric admissions so far this month and 87 admissions in July"
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Sep 12th, 2021, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 11:18 am
samsquench07 wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 8:34 am With a death rate that doesn’t even register as a % in the scale, I don’t understand why what’s up Doc Henry and Adrian Dix put commercials up to get 12 and under vaxxed. ????
I wasn't aware they had. but there are some good reasons why the vaccines should be approved for younger children.
Like adults. There may be some children. Maybe need it. Who knows. I would think 99% don’t need the vaccine
firsttimecaller
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by firsttimecaller »

samsquench07 wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 11:25 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 11:18 am
Like adults. There may be some children. Maybe need it. Who knows. I would think 99% don’t need the vaccine
There is no way we should be putting this :cuss: in our children bodies until we have a better understanding of long term effects. Even the short term effects that are surfacing in kids 12-15 are enough for me not to let my kids anywhere near this vaccine. Yet in CANADA, where we are lead by idiots, kids in this age group are starting to lose out on opportunities because they haven't been vaccinated. No vaccine, no sports is one that is starting to happen. Why let healthy kids do healthy activities? It's a truly *bleep* state of affairs we've allowed our "leaders" to put us in.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine? Are there any different side effects for kids?
The most common side effects are fever and feeling achy or tired. Any side effects should be relatively short-lived and ease within 24 hours. Because teens and children have more robust immune systems, it’s possible that they may feel these side effects more strongly than adults would. This is a sign that their immune system is mounting a response against the virus.
https://health.choc.org/the-covid-19-va ... ould-know/
Bring back the LIKE button.
Mrmarvingardens
Board Meister

Post by Mrmarvingardens »

Interesting to note that Britain has just announced that a vaccination certificate due to be implemented, will not go ahead.
The decision was based on the analysis that it would not be useful.
Meanwhile in America, Pfizer is tense with excitment as they announced today should have a vaccine ready for 5 to 12 year olds by October.

Return to “Health”