Surprise! O'Toole wants vax passports, max for the win!

Purity
Board Meister

Re: Surprise! O'Toole wants vax passports, max for the win!

Post by Purity »

I promise to do good this time, I promise to do good this time, I promise to do good this time, am I starting to sound like the political parties that have run this nearly failed gong show for the last 154 years? :135:
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Purity wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 9:07 am
rustled wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 3:30 pm
IMO, anyone who honestly believes that's the only difference isn't really paying attention. In most ridings, a vote for O'Toole is the best option for anyone who truly wants Trudeau gone.

We know for certain the PPC will not form government in this election. Anyone voting for them in 2021 is helping Trudeau.
All the PPC needs is a seat at the table and the more seats the merrier.
Max won't get the win. The PPC won't be able to do much with a seat or two or three at the table. What the PPC votes are most likely to do in this election is ensure the CPC doesn't take seats from the Liberals or, in the case of my riding, the NDP. When we look at the numbers for 2019, the PPC ensured Cannings for NDP. What the PPC is most likely to do in 2021 is ensure Trudeau and Singh are still running the show. I don't like the vaxports as they're being used domestically in BC either - they seem to be mostly about pandering to people's feelings regardless of the science, IMO.

We will need proof of vaccination for international travel, and that is up to the federal government - also up to them is some way to synchronize provincially, so all provinces requiring proof aren't looking for something different.

Regardless, our future shouldn't just be about the vaxports. IMO, our future requires getting rid of the Liberal/NDP coalition.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

bb49 wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 8:09 pm
rustled wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 3:30 pm We know for certain the PPC will not form government in this election. Anyone voting for them in 2021 is helping Trudeau.
Exactly right.
If you really feel strongly about the PPC, vote for the Conservatives this time, even if it's to get right of the Liberals.
Then follow the PPC and maybe vote for them in the following election.

The most important election issue this time is CHANGE OF LEADERSHIP.

Exactly,,, :130:

Return to “Canada”