Anti-Semitism in Canada - More Leftist hate

Sparki55
Guru

Re: Anti-Semitism in Canada - More Leftist hate

Post by Sparki55 »

JagXKR wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 2:55 pm But Jagmeet wants those same 16 year olds to be able to vote so your assertion and deflection is at odds with the "vision" of the NDP.
A fact related to the discussion is not a deflection. Had I said "look over here, this guy did something worse", you would then be correct. I'm also not an NDP supporter nor do I agree with lowering the voting age.
JagXKR wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 2:55 pm So is it that 16 year olds are too stupid to know better or that they know better and should be able to vote? Either way the antisemitic candidate resigned and Jameet approved it.
Regardless of the age since Jagmeet believes 16 year olds can make proper decisions. :200: :135:
We won't be lowering the voting age. Most kids at 16 are barely responsible enough to start driving, NVM paying attention to politics in any capacity.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Septuagenarian wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 3:39 pm
Canada's refusal was indicative of its restrictive rules towards Jewish immigration at the time.

"Bitter resentment towards Jews were enshrined in our policies," said the prime minister on Wednesday.
Yes but what Justin isn't telling you is that that "bitter resentment" was "enshrined" at the time mostly in one province. Guess which one. The one that usually votes Liberal and speaks French. There was no way that a Liberal PM was going to let in a bunch of Jewish refugees and lose their Fortress Quebec voting bloc. No way. It wasn't just about "restrictive rules", it was about the Liberals doing what they've always done, look out for themselves first and foremost, rather than doing the right thing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Sparki55 wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 3:20 pm A fact related to the discussion is not a deflection. Had I said "look over here, this guy did something worse", you would then be correct. I'm also not an NDP supporter nor do I agree with lowering the voting age.
We won't be lowering the voting age. Most kids at 16 are barely responsible enough to start driving, NVM paying attention to politics in any capacity.
But that's the point. Jagmeet wants 16 year olds to be able to vote but you say that he's 16 so will make stupid choices. You defend his actions by saying he was young. But Jagmeet says he's old enough to make one of the most important decisions in democracy.
I say that the antisemitic roots of the NDP runs deep and starts young. Just as this situation shows.
NDP is full of antisemitism that goes deep to the roots of how they're candidates are raised. And it shows.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I think since 16-year-olds will be paying for the brunt of boomer largesse in taxes when the health system collapses and there will be no pension to speak of when they retire - they should be able to vote.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

whatever the jews decide - is what you'll shut the :cuss: up and do - b :up: tch

...See how i got this thing back on topic - maybe i should be a mod.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Sep 17th, 2021, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

i shall allow you to maintain the illusion of free-will for as long as it amuses me to do so ...
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 7:24 pm I think since 16-year-olds will be paying for the brunt of boomer largesse in taxes
Justin's idiotic and insane spending is now being called "boomer largesse in taxes"? Really? Nope. The 16 year olds will be paying for Justin's stupidity. For decades. And hating on Jews won't help their cause one bit.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”