White Rock Lake Fire personal report (fr:monte lake)

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
devotinouswarrior

White Rock Lake Fire personal report (fr:monte lake)

Post by devotinouswarrior »

sorry for the lateness of this report, but ... my life burnt down thnx to wildfire services for continuing the fires for weeks and weeks as per mandate and plan. this government planned arson is exactly what we see year after year.
this is my account from the monte lake blaze on aug. 5th.
first had info, i LIVED this as in, eye witness to the fraud. the fake structural protection unit that presents and lies to the communities of safety and when it comes time for action,... THEY LEAVE AND LET IT ALL BURN !
i was there during the entire blaze and lived the fraud,... SEEN the clown firemen (structural protection unit ) RUN AWAY when the people needed them most. that day i SAW 12 fire trucks drive up and down the hwy. TWICE for news cameras and not once did any truck or person stop anywhere to engage with people weather they were there or not as some HAD evacuated.
no hoses laid out, no pumps or sprinklers... WHY ! they had a couple hours to drive around for global and cbc,.. saw it with my own eyes. (actually global missed the FIRST que and that is why the second parade of clowns happened.)
the premieres and ministers of this country are criminals and liars, farnsworth and the entirety of ministry of forestry deserve to be tried for treason and crimes against humanity for the continued burning of this country.
fighting fire WITH fire in the dead of the hottest summer is asinine at best and intentionally criminal at worst.
continued burning on this level for over a decade is pushing and forcing climate change,.. crimes against humanity.
this is why monte lakers are so attacked,.. we ARE WITNESSES.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Re: White Rock Lake Fire personal report (fr:monte lake)

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

devotinouswarrior wrote: Sep 13th, 2021, 9:00 am sorry for the lateness of this report, but ... my life burnt down thnx to wildfire services for continuing the fires for weeks and weeks as per mandate and plan. this government planned arson is exactly what we see year after year.
this is my account from the monte lake blaze on aug. 5th.
first had info, i LIVED this as in, eye witness to the fraud. the fake structural protection unit that presents and lies to the communities of safety and when it comes time for action,... THEY LEAVE AND LET IT ALL BURN !
i was there during the entire blaze and lived the fraud,... SEEN the clown firemen (structural protection unit ) RUN AWAY when the people needed them most. that day i SAW 12 fire trucks drive up and down the hwy. TWICE for news cameras and not once did any truck or person stop anywhere to engage with people weather they were there or not as some HAD evacuated.
no hoses laid out, no pumps or sprinklers... WHY ! they had a couple hours to drive around for global and cbc,.. saw it with my own eyes. (actually global missed the FIRST que and that is why the second parade of clowns happened.)
the premieres and ministers of this country are criminals and liars, farnsworth and the entirety of ministry of forestry deserve to be tried for treason and crimes against humanity for the continued burning of this country.
fighting fire WITH fire in the dead of the hottest summer is asinine at best and intentionally criminal at worst.
continued burning on this level for over a decade is pushing and forcing climate change,.. crimes against humanity.
this is why monte lakers are so attacked,.. we ARE WITNESSES.
Of all the victims in all the fires it is the people of Monte lake that has touched my heart more than any. I watched the documentary of the ranchers fighting the fire and there were no firemen around. I read the account of having to go around and shoot the cows because their hooves were burned off. And I felt my heart sink as Mike Farnsworth went from hero to zero in my eyes. In the health crisis he was good in this crisis of Monte lake I don’t even have words for how awful it was. And I’m curious why the people of Monte lake have been ignored, And can somebody tell me why the town of Lytton is more important than the town of Monte Lake? Anybody?

From everything I saw the people of Monte lake lost their homes and their livelihoods but above that they were not validated nor were they helped. Makes me ashamed to be a British Columbia the way they’ve been treated.

If there’s anything that I can do to help please private message me.
devotinouswarrior

Post by devotinouswarrior »

the best way to help the country is to question the hell out of farnsworth and the entire ministry of forestry.
they call the shots and have made purposeful "mistakes" (decisions) that cause this scenario all over canada.
any other communities affected need to collaborate and find the half truths.
for example: when i was contact directly for 5 days with the ground crew commander AFTER AUG. 7th(of the fire fighting crews)
he had NO COMMUNICATIONS AT ALL AND NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT THE DRIP TORCH WIELDING IGNITION CREWS WERE DOING.

if ANY professional emergency personnel knows better, than correct me now, but the ignition crew LEADER and the fire crew COMMANDER should have DIRECT CONTACT. why then did this commander have NO IDEA or NO COMMUNICATIONS AT ALL from the ignition crews????? this "fail" puts EVERY FIREFIGHTER CREW ON THE GROUND IN DEADLY DANGER BY DESIGN.
MAJOR COMMUNICATIONS FAIL and completely PLANNED BY MINISTRY OF FORESTRY. WHY?????
there is no "oops" at this level so either fully intentional or by mistake (gross negligence) in this position of authority there should be HELL TO PAY.
TREASON FOR FARNSWORTH AND THE ENTIRE LIBERAL GOVT.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ by the way devotinouswarrior forest fires fighting is a provincial issue and Farnworth is part BC government, who is ndp not liberal.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Social Concerns”