To the whack jobs entering schools in the name of social protest

Andrewski
Banned

To the whack jobs entering schools in the name of social protest

Post by Andrewski »

You are terrorists. You are willfully and knowingly spreading a deadly infectious disease to underage school children for political and ideological reasons. You are by definition terrorists.

This is insane that we've gotten to this point, and it's insane this was somehow allowed to happen without consequences. I seriously expect a heavy handed response by our Rcmp if this happens again or I'll be beyond enraged.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Salmon-Ar ... Salmon-Arm
Lemmys_76

Re: To the whack jobs entering schools in the name of social protest

Post by Lemmys_76 »

Reasons for angry adults to enter a school when they don't have a child enrolled:
Murder, abduction, rape.

There are many examples of this and parents are right to be extremely concerned.

Or maybe all they wanted to do was terrorize children.

So yes, they are terrorists.
dorf007
Fledgling

Post by dorf007 »

It is one thing to protest...it is a freedom we have in Canada.
To enter schools to push your agenda is simply....IDIOTIC !!!
What would you hope to prove ? Certainly NOT your IQ...I would even say any child in those school has more common scenes than you do.
Grow up !!!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

dorf007 wrote: Sep 18th, 2021, 6:19 pm It is one thing to protest...it is a freedom we have in Canada.
To enter schools to push your agenda is simply....IDIOTIC !!!
What would you hope to prove ? Certainly NOT your IQ...I would even say any child in those school has more common scenes than you do.
Grow up !!!
:up: :up:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fishquadride

Post by Fishquadride »

Protest? These are mentally ill people harassing others at a school. No protest occurred.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Andrewski wrote: Sep 18th, 2021, 3:22 pm You are terrorists...
And yet your castanet article said absolutely nothing.

When someone accuses another person of being a terrorist, that's slander.

So, I suggest, first find out what happened. Then you can discuss it in a civilized manner.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Andrewski
Banned

Post by Andrewski »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 19th, 2021, 7:04 pm

So, I suggest, first find out what happened. Then you can discuss it in a civilized manner.

What more do you need to know?

Grow adults, without masks, entered schools during a global pandemic and endangered the lives of children inside.

These people think they have a right to infect kids with a deadly disease, and you decide to turn the focus on my right to call them terrorists? Your priorities are delusional. The time for civility is over.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If those entering the schools aren't carrying the virus then they wouldn't be terrorists.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 19th, 2021, 7:04 pm

The story pretty much tells us what happened. The OP has correctly labeled the group as terrorists. You make it sound as though there cold possibly be some sort of justification.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Fancy wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:02 am If those entering the schools aren't carrying the virus then they wouldn't be terrorists.
That's the problem though. Some of them may have. Irresponsible doesn't cover it off.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Fancy wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:02 am If those entering the schools aren't carrying the virus then they wouldn't be terrorists.
Hosting the vaccine clinics in a school was pretty clever - makes the vaccine clinic even more of a "sacred space", and very difficult for anyone to protest, easier to condemn them if they do. Protesting the vaccine clinics anywhere is already verboten, hosting them in schools seemed to me to be to help generate public outcry against the protesters. Voila.

And then someone suggested the objective of the protest was to prevent children from getting vaccinated - which tends rather to suggest that the objective of having the vaccine clinics in the schools in the first place was to make it easier to vaccinate children whose parents had decided against vaccinations for their children.

We do live in interesting times.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
spooker

Post by spooker »

rustled wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 9:13 am
Hosting the vaccine clinics in a school was pretty clever - makes the vaccine clinic even more of a "sacred space", and very difficult for anyone to protest, easier to condemn them if they do. Protesting the vaccine clinics anywhere is already verboten, hosting them in schools seemed to me to be to help generate public outcry against the protesters. Voila.

And then someone suggested the objective of the protest was to prevent children from getting vaccinated - which tends rather to suggest that the objective of having the vaccine clinics in the schools in the first place was to make it easier to vaccinate children whose parents had decided against vaccinations for their children.

We do live in interesting times.
Under the BC Infants Act, in a section called “Mature Minor Consent and Immunization”, students do not need to have their parents’ consent if they are deemed mentally capable of making their own decision.
Yes, teenagers are known for having their own minds ... and it's not like IHA was "targeting" the younger kids, none of the clinics I saw announced were at a primary school ... but if someone is looking for conspiracies they will usually find them ...
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

mexi cali wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:27 am That's the problem though. Some of them may have. Irresponsible doesn't cover it off.
Being irresponsible and being whack jobs are a far cry from being actual terrorists. I guess my point is before throwing such a term around one needs to understand what a terrorist is and agree on the definition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definition_of_terrorism
Criminal acts/violence/political agenda is a little removed from this protest that I agree should never happen within a school.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Using violence and intimidation against citizens for political gains.

Some might argue that political gains are what they are fighting for and it's difficult to dispute that they used intimidation.

Violence may be a stretch but then maybe there was a measure of violence directed at least toward the faculty.

At any rate, these people are doing nothing other than making themselves out to be misguided and they may be potentially dangerous.

Messing with another persons child is a good way to wind up in a pile of trouble. Some of the parents of these kids may decide to take matters into their own hands. Salmon Arm is a small community.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

So the topic is "individuals illegally entering school property, creating a disturbance or fearful atmosphere demonstrating against Covid-19 vaccinations.

Of course we can't let that discussion continue between mature adults, we need to go off topic and disrupt the discussion by calling the person discussing it slanderous.

Thinktank wrote: Sep 19th, 2021, 7:04 pm And yet your castanet article said absolutely nothing.
Yikes ! We better stop discussing this ! We've been threatened ! We're being slanderous !

So Thinktank, I gather you'd like us to stop this discussion. Certainly because you are worried about our legal security, fear of criminal charges, perhaps.

This discussion is slanderous, we better watch what we say.

Um,,,, well actually if we were defaming someone in website postings it would be "Libel", not slander,, oops.

Now, just who was slandered (actually libeled) ? Oh, ya, nobody was mentioned,, um.... so how could anyone be slandered ???

Oh, and one of the essential elements of slander or libel is, that the statement was false. Calling someone a murderer, if they actually are a murderer isn't slander. Truth is the defence.

terrorism noun

ter·​ror·​ism | \ ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm \
Definition of terrorism
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

terror noun

ter·​ror | \ ˈter-ər , ˈte-rər \
plural terrors
Definition of terror
1: a state of intense or overwhelming fear
2: violence or the threat of violence used as a weapon of intimidation or coercion

Gee, spreading fear to school children, in an attempt to coerce them not to be vaccinated,,, sure sounds like a form of terrorism. The term "terrorism" is not reserved just for incidents of crashing aircraft into buildings, this is good old home grown terrorism. These people were attempting to terrorize (spread fear to coerce students not to get vaccinated) students.

I guess the disgusting display of stupidity, protesting at our hospitals wasn't enough.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “North Okanagan”